Cap Black wrote:
and they still kill us like animals
police kill teen over 2$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mj3qbPALoKAXX
Stop BEING animals! Das raht
Horrez

Southfield, MI

#152 May 13, 2013
There are more white people on welfare than blacks and white people care more for dogs then they do human lives of blacks.I know why but do your homework and you will know too.
Bowling ball nostrils

Lakeland, FL

#153 May 13, 2013
Horrez wrote:
There are more white people on welfare than blacks and white people care more for dogs then they do human lives of blacks.I know why but do your homework and you will know too.
There are 7 times more White people and dogs are more faithful? What do I win? Das raht
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#154 May 13, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to go all ghetto like that. PLEASE don't pull out the 9mm on me. Nobody mentioned anything about family members. All I did was make reference to grieving a pet. I didn't get the memo that we are not supposed to grieve for a pet, because we're black.
Here you go with your ignorant black racial bullcrap! When ever a black person don't agree with you especially a black woman. They are called ghetto by your white girl loving butt. I didn't say blacks are not suppose to grieve over a dead pet. I'm saying whites take it a little over the top. Like for example paying for a burial plot next to their's. That is what I am saying. I know you are taking up for your white girl.
table

Howell, MI

#155 May 13, 2013
hey shut up yo we all love dogs.. i lost my dog and this white woman had it and tried to keep it from me..

and renamed it and everything..

ad then years later her brother moved next to me..
table

Howell, MI

#156 May 13, 2013
if he tries to hurt me he's gonna die because i'm part white and related to white mafias..
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#157 May 13, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you also post as MrAnderson9?
No, unless you have proof that I do.... Which I bet you don't.
Cap Black

Jacksonville, FL

#158 May 13, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
No, unless you have proof that I do.... Which I bet you don't.
I jus bawt me a wig an sum high heels today. Imma try dem on soon ooooke oooooke
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#159 May 13, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go with your ignorant black racial bullcrap! When ever a black person don't agree with you especially a black woman. They are called ghetto by your white girl loving butt. I didn't say blacks are not suppose to grieve over a dead pet. I'm saying whites take it a little over the top. Like for example paying for a burial plot next to their's. That is what I am saying. I know you are taking up for your white girl.
Look Ash Tray, people are ghetto when they absolutely refuse to listen and or understand the concept of what something actually is. In reference to this it has nothing to do with me taking up for anyone. If your low achieving, low income, under educated, soon to be incarcerated, dumb black ass had any clue you might understand how someone might atleast MISS a dead pet.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#160 May 13, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go with your ignorant black racial bullcrap! When ever a black person don't agree with you especially a black woman. They are called ghetto by your white girl loving butt. I didn't say blacks are not suppose to grieve over a dead pet. I'm saying whites take it a little over the top. Like for example paying for a burial plot next to their's. That is what I am saying. I know you are taking up for your white girl.
Here's some more food for thought.

I don't care whether someone agrees with me or not. It's the PRINCIPLE that matters. Some things are either right or wrong. For example, you might agree that cigarette smoking is good for black people if they want to smoke. Of course all the evidence points to how it causes lung cancer and countless millions have died over the year from cigarette smoking. Employers, billboards, physicians, and people everywhere agree that smoking is a health hazard. Would you still AGREE that it's good for someone's health because somebody black said it was?

Before you come opening your stupid lips to say something or write it, THINK about what it is critically before making it public to someone like me. I understand many other black people like you don't do well in schools, because you spend all day acting a fool and looking for attention, but I didn't grow up that way.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#161 May 14, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Ash Tray, people are ghetto when they absolutely refuse to listen and or understand the concept of what something actually is. In reference to this it has nothing to do with me taking up for anyone. If your low achieving, low income, under educated, soon to be incarcerated, dumb black ass had any clue you might understand how someone might atleast MISS a dead pet.
This exactly what I am talking about Oreole Cookie. Whites love fake black men like you. A bm who stereotypes his own race. I've never been incarcerated or arrested. I do not have a low income or I am not under educated. Like I said any black who doesn't agree with your opinion is considered ghetto by you. You really shown me how much of a Oreole Cookie you really are. So, take your white girl loving butt and stuff it!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#162 May 14, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some more food for thought.
I don't care whether someone agrees with me or not. It's the PRINCIPLE that matters. Some things are either right or wrong. For example, you might agree that cigarette smoking is good for black people if they want to smoke. Of course all the evidence points to how it causes lung cancer and countless millions have died over the year from cigarette smoking. Employers, billboards, physicians, and people everywhere agree that smoking is a health hazard. Would you still AGREE that it's good for someone's health because somebody black said it was?
Before you come opening your stupid lips to say something or write it, THINK about what it is critically before making it public to someone like me. I understand many other black people like you don't do well in schools, because you spend all day acting a fool and looking for attention, but I didn't grow up that way.
LOL...You are really showing me your true colors Oreole Cookie. If you don't care about blacks not agreeing with you. Tell me ignorant, why all the ghetto comments moron. Here you go with your stupid ignorant stereotyping your own race. "many other black people like you don't do well in schools"...lol. IGNORANT!!! That's comment is towards any black who doesn't agree with your opinions. I don't care what you think! I am just going keep using this name over and over because it fits you very well. OREOLE COOKIE!!!!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#163 May 15, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
they actually are dogs biologically
lol
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#165 May 15, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
We can't be biased toward wm because, ww love dogs too
yea, some of them even have sex with them.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#166 May 15, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>This exactly what I am talking about Oreole Cookie. Whites love fake black men like you. A bm who stereotypes his own race. I've never been incarcerated or arrested. I do not have a low income or I am not under educated. Like I said any black who doesn't agree with your opinion is considered ghetto by you. You really shown me how much of a Oreole Cookie you really are. So, take your white girl loving butt and stuff it!
... and you are not stereotyping ME?!!
What the hell do you think this is?

Silly negro. Tricks are for kids. Learn to see the folly of your own doing before bickering at me over nonsense. Everybody here stereotypes everyone including YOU by referring to me as an oreo Cookie. That's OK. I understand your mindset. I just gave you an EXAMPLE of what I was talking about in a previous post, and you can't even respond in context. I said it has nothing to do with my opinion.

I'm not going to agree with you just because you are black.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#167 May 15, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...You are really showing me your true colors Oreole Cookie. If you don't care about blacks not agreeing with you. Tell me ignorant, why all the ghetto comments moron. Here you go with your stupid ignorant stereotyping your own race. "many other black people like you don't do well in schools"...lol. IGNORANT!!! That's comment is towards any black who doesn't agree with your opinions. I don't care what you think! I am just going keep using this name over and over because it fits you very well. OREOLE COOKIE!!!!
To me you DO sound like someone who hasn't done well in school. Then again I didn't go to public schools all my life. You obviously don't understand and probably never will.

You mentioned my true colors. Well let me tell you why white people --- MANY people --- like me:
I'm trustworthy. I don't steal and know how to talk to people. My nature keeps people calm and my upbringing allows me the patience to disarm those who otherwise are ill-willed. I don't have to go calling anybody names, shooting anybody or robbing anyone. I'm not saying all black people do this, because I don't. Stereotyping my own race? You do it don't you? OF COURSE you do. Blacks like you are experts at this.

I could TRULY care less about how black you are supposed to be. That doesn't mean much to me anymore. Let's get to the PRINCIPLES of what makes you WHO you are. What makes a man the man. If you don't have the right stuff and cannot grasp these concepts, then you might as well pick up your bottom lip and move on.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#169 May 15, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you are not stereotyping ME?!!
What the hell do you think this is?
Silly negro. Tricks are for kids. Learn to see the folly of your own doing before bickering at me over nonsense. Everybody here stereotypes everyone including YOU by referring to me as an oreo Cookie. That's OK. I understand your mindset. I just gave you an EXAMPLE of what I was talking about in a previous post, and you can't even respond in context. I said it has nothing to do with my opinion.
I'm not going to agree with you just because you are black.
lol...Don't try it oreo cookie! You are the one who started all this ghetto crap, under educated crap, low paying wages crap, pulling out the 9mm crap. Boy don't come back on here acting like you are all innocent...lol. As soon as you made your stereotyping punk comments the topic of discussion went out the window. That is when I called you an Oreo. That is what oreos do. They stereotype their own race. That is not stereotyping you because the name fits.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#170 May 15, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
To me you DO sound like someone who hasn't done well in school. Then again I didn't go to public schools all my life. You obviously don't understand and probably never will.
You mentioned my true colors. Well let me tell you why white people --- MANY people --- like me:
I'm trustworthy. I don't steal and know how to talk to people. My nature keeps people calm and my upbringing allows me the patience to disarm those who otherwise are ill-willed. I don't have to go calling anybody names, shooting anybody or robbing anyone. I'm not saying all black people do this, because I don't. Stereotyping my own race? You do it don't you? OF COURSE you do. Blacks like you are experts at this.
I could TRULY care less about how black you are supposed to be. That doesn't mean much to me anymore. Let's get to the PRINCIPLES of what makes you WHO you are. What makes a man the man. If you don't have the right stuff and cannot grasp these concepts, then you might as well pick up your bottom lip and move on.
lmao...hahahahaha...Can I say EREO COOKIE any louder...lol. You say "I could TRULY care less about how black you are supposed to be". Who is talking about that! What are you posting? Are you drunk? I hope you are. When it comes to your own race. You are a very ignorant dude! You are all over the place with this posting.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#175 May 15, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
@ Kip
@ black man 1
Can we agree the white man is a devil?
Lol...They have some devil in them not all. But, some of them. Is that ok Relic? Don't ask kip. Kip is nothing but an oreo cookie...lol.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#177 May 16, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
they actually are dogs biologically
well that explains the wet dog smell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min welfarestate 1,655,973
Racism in America (May '17) 5 min Cant Escape DESTINY 1,109
Radical White racists are undermining the Repub... 5 min A real mutha for ya 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Cant Escape DESTINY 51,744
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 9 min Ble 1,607
This is why men like Transgendered/Transexual w... (Jan '11) 30 min Dedicated 179
Why do blacks like cheap cocoa cocoa butter lot... (Nov '08) 34 min White 49
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 39 min Master White 154
the wheel never invented in Sub Saharan Africa (Jun '16) 1 hr Marcus Washington 226
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 5 hr Night_driver 896
More from around the web