black man1

Coatesville, PA

#108 May 12, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a big fan of yorkies, but I might understand a grown man crying over the death of a pet that prematurely met its death. I'm a big black man and a former USMC machine gunner. Not too long ago my favorite cat, a British shorthair and true friend, died from a kitty disease. He just wasted away and eventually had to be put down, because the disease had spread to his mind. I remember seeing his lifeless body and burying him. It was very sad. He was a great friend. My brother had a big black labrador retriever that also died and he was all tears. He spent a lot of time and money over the years, but his pet was very sick. It's not easy losing a beloved pet.
I'd put the race card aside on this one.
I have seen a lot of blacks with dogs that have died. I have not seen one of them cry about it or was very sad because of it. Everyone I know who have dogs know that most dogs do not live long. I am not putting the race card aside on this one. I do not see blacks kissing their dogs in the mouth or sleeping with them. Again, whites are a little too much in love with their dogs for me.

“Be wise as a serpent”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#109 May 12, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of blacks think that if they get around racist that they have to act racist and tarnish their nature as well. It's pretty sad. In all honesty blacks are the furthest thing from being racist.
In babylon, you don't turn the other cheek..

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#110 May 12, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Mr fck boy Anderson loves his dogs who he butt fcks more than his own black women. He says "all black wommens p**ssy stinks" and "all black women are wh_ores". His own words.He has the mind of a crkkker.
You've said and did worst. Everybody knows my post was a parody to one that some bw had made bashing bm.

You on the other treat bw so bad that your own wife left you and posted a message on topix. Not even a few days ago you were calling MsNewNew a hwore and threatening to gag Jaz with your privates.

Come on bruh, you're exposed for being the fckboy fruity sissy that we all know you are.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#111 May 12, 2013
Cee_Cipher wrote:
<quoted text>
In babylon, you don't turn the other cheek..
I didn't say turn the other cheek. Just pointed out that we are an intelligent, caring people and that adopting the attitude and ignorance of racists isn't the way to do things.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#112 May 12, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>you seen that too. i knew a white woman that said she took baths with her dog. but dont mind anderson he is very unstable man, he has a personal vendetta against me and cap.
lol, I got nothing but "D" for you babe :) And Caps done, nobody takes the guy serious anymore.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#113 May 12, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>yep. He said that.
You support abortion. What's your point? Cap regularly attacks pro black bw and calls them hwores etc. My posts were to irbw's. Cap even brags about having you as one of his hwores even though you're supposedly already married to a good brother.

What's really good?

“Be wise as a serpent”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#114 May 12, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say turn the other cheek. Just pointed out that we are an intelligent, caring people and that adopting the attitude and ignorance of racists isn't the way to do things.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/upload...
Thanks for the laugh.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#115 May 12, 2013
Cee_Cipher wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laugh.
lmfao

Location hidden

#116 May 12, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You support abortion. What's your point? Cap regularly attacks pro black bw and calls them hwores etc. My posts were to irbw's. Cap even brags about having you as one of his hwores even though you're supposedly already married to a good brother.
What's really good?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afa m/T8ULDILN5RTRNFGKL/p6#c113

youre hurt. thats all that is.

Location hidden

#117 May 12, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8ULDILN5RTRN...

this is what rejection looks like = anderson lol
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#118 May 12, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>you seen that too. i knew a white woman that said she took baths with her dog. but dont mind anderson he is very unstable man, he has a personal vendetta against me and cap.
lol...Took baths with her dog...hahahaha. That is really over the top. Yea, I am not a Anderson fan. I have seen several of his posts concerning black women.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#119 May 12, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afa m/T8ULDILN5RTRNFGKL/p6#c113
this is what rejection looks like = anderson lol

Location hidden

#120 May 12, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>lol...Took baths with her dog...hahahaha. That is really over the top. Yea, I am not a Anderson fan. I have seen several of his posts concerning black women.
Lol that is down right nasty if u ask me.
Good so you know how much of a clown he is lol

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#121 May 12, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8ULDILN5RTRN...
youre hurt. thats all that is.
Baby look at the dates :)

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKH9OGIOGPUBB...

check the date on your post, then the date on mine

Location hidden

#122 May 12, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby look at the dates :)
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKH9OGIOGPUBB...
check the date on your post, then the date on mine
now check todays date, rejection is a bytch aint it. lol and youre still obsessed with me
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#123 May 12, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've said and did worst. Everybody knows my post was a parody to one that some bw had made bashing bm.
You on the other treat bw so bad that your own wife left you and posted a message on topix. Not even a few days ago you were calling MsNewNew a hwore and threatening to gag Jaz with your privates.
Come on bruh, you're exposed for being the fckboy fruity sissy that we all know you are.
No your posts as AgentTits before you changed your name where most of the time calling all black women whores.And we have your "all black womens p**sy stinks comment,as well as your "youd rather fck white women" comments.No wonder you view pets like white people. Youre a crkkker Agent.Always have been on this forum.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#124 May 12, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>now check todays date, rejection is a bytch aint it. lol and youre still obsessed with me
Yeah Anderson's so obsessed with you that every single post from YOU on page 6 is about Anderson.

smh
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#125 May 12, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your posts as AgentTits before you changed your name where most of the time calling all black women whores.And we have your "all black womens p**sy stinks comment,as well as your "youd rather fck white women" comments.No wonder you view pets like white people. Youre a crkkker Agent.Always have been on this forum.
lol

Singapore

#126 May 12, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Anderson's so obsessed with you that every single post from YOU on page 6 is about Anderson.
smh
Don't you also post as MrAnderson9?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#127 May 13, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen a lot of blacks with dogs that have died. I have not seen one of them cry about it or was very sad because of it. Everyone I know who have dogs know that most dogs do not live long. I am not putting the race card aside on this one. I do not see blacks kissing their dogs in the mouth or sleeping with them. Again, whites are a little too much in love with their dogs for me.
How old are you? There are a LOT of things many black people haven't seen, because they just don't get out.
Blacks can feel emotions for a pet just like anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min fetch almighty 1,109,175
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 8 min Travjuan Hunter 120,719
Black men; Please stop hitting on us white girls! (May '13) 9 min T-BOS 972
BLACK WOMEN - do you think you could handle Jon... 12 min Rock 2
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 21 min Yagurl C 98
Orange is the new black: Samaira Wiley and Lau... 21 min GrapeApe 3
White men have 4.1 inches, Nigerian men have 7.... 23 min Rock 2
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 25 min Rock 503
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 57 min smfh 187
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr dreamhunk 24,451