#88 May 12, 2013
a wicked smile wrote:
<quoted text>Props!
MrAnderson tells me to thank you.
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#89 May 12, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>MrAnderson tells me to thank you.
Well tell Mr Anderson he's a fine hunk of chocolate love, and he's quite welcome :)
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#90 May 12, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
My neighbor, a white guy cried earlier because his yorkie fell down the stairs and died. He was crying. I wanted to laugh, but i held it in. Big grown man crying over a dog. And he's a neurologist. smh.
I'm not a big fan of yorkies, but I might understand a grown man crying over the death of a pet that prematurely met its death. I'm a big black man and a former USMC machine gunner. Not too long ago my favorite cat, a British shorthair and true friend, died from a kitty disease. He just wasted away and eventually had to be put down, because the disease had spread to his mind. I remember seeing his lifeless body and burying him. It was very sad. He was a great friend. My brother had a big black labrador retriever that also died and he was all tears. He spent a lot of time and money over the years, but his pet was very sick. It's not easy losing a beloved pet.

I'd put the race card aside on this one.
Yakub

United States

#91 May 12, 2013
Cee Cipher wrote:
<quoted text>
Krakkka...I don't click with hicks.
You might learn something mah nigguh! Yahaha hahaha

“Be wise as a serpent”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#92 May 12, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup!
Black Man Arrested For Sex With Dog …And He Wasn’t Pitching
http://www.dreamindemon.com/2011/10/18/man-ar...
Neighbors told police they saw Lawson pull down his pants get on his knees and allow the dog to “mount him.”
Your links doesn't change the nature of you despicable animal humping Krakkka boons. If I really cared, I could fill up this thread with tons of stories of you beastly loving ways.
Casper

Birmingham, UK

#93 May 12, 2013
You wouldn't understand, it's a human thing.
Casper

Birmingham, UK

#94 May 12, 2013
I'm sure there are plenty of blacks out there who do love animals, but I suspect this kind of attitude is rife among many ghetto blacks. But then I most other civilized human beings, regardless of race, don't consider blacks who act ghetto the same species as us. Ghetto blacks are unquestionably the most revolting creatures I've ever set eyes upon. They're truly an abomination. If I were black I would hate them even more as they are the greatest enemy to decent black folk across the world.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#95 May 12, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a big fan of yorkies, but I might understand a grown man crying over the death of a pet that prematurely met its death. I'm a big black man and a former USMC machine gunner. Not too long ago my favorite cat, a British shorthair and true friend, died from a kitty disease. He just wasted away and eventually had to be put down, because the disease had spread to his mind. I remember seeing his lifeless body and burying him. It was very sad. He was a great friend. My brother had a big black labrador retriever that also died and he was all tears. He spent a lot of time and money over the years, but his pet was very sick. It's not easy losing a beloved pet.
a true friend huh lol smh. well i cant relate. its one thing to feel sad, but to cry and roll all over the ground. uh no. and your wife is white right? yeah explains it.

Location hidden

#96 May 12, 2013
see i was also gonna tell the story of when we were taking our blue nose pit to the emergency vet, and what happened with that incident involving two white cops lol but its a long story too much to type.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#97 May 12, 2013
a wicked smile wrote:
<quoted text>Props!

I have no clue who the fake "the king" from PA is though..

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#98 May 12, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of blacks think that if they get around racist that they have to act racist and tarnish their nature as well. It's pretty sad. In all honesty blacks are the furthest thing from being racist.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#99 May 12, 2013
You should have consoled the dude to be honest.
LoL

Stanhope, NJ

#100 May 12, 2013
LOL!!!
deshawn

Houston, TX

#101 May 12, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
My neighbor, a white guy cried earlier because his yorkie fell down the stairs and died. He was crying. I wanted to laugh, but i held it in. Big grown man crying over a dog. And he's a neurologist. smh.
Yeah, but ain't it funny how you see dogs in every single yard in black "hoods"? They livin on food stamps, but sho gots enough to feed six ragged pit bulls. They tryin to be so cool wit de dogs. It's black thang, bro!
Cap Black

United States

#102 May 12, 2013
Mr fck boy Anderson loves his dogs who he butt fcks more than his own black women. He says "all black wommens p**ssy stinks" and "all black women are wh_ores". His own words.He has the mind of a crkkker.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#103 May 12, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
see i was also gonna tell the story of when we were taking our blue nose pit to the emergency vet, and what happened with that incident involving two white cops lol but its a long story too much to type.
I feel sorry for your dog since you don't believe in petting or interacting with him he must live a terribly lonely life.

Location hidden

#104 May 12, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Mr fck boy Anderson loves his dogs who he butt fcks more than his own black women. He says "all black wommens p**ssy stinks" and "all black women are wh_ores". His own words.He has the mind of a crkkker.
yep. He said that.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#105 May 12, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for your dog since you don't believe in petting or interacting with him he must live a terribly lonely life.
She probably got one of them "hood dogs" that she keep locked up in the back yard, never feed and let it just sit there bark and schit all over itself.

The kind that break lose and run around the hood biting kids and schit.

She probably don't feed the dog, just throw old chicken bone scraps to it.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#106 May 12, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of blacks think that if they get around racist that they have to act racist and tarnish their nature as well. It's pretty sad. In all honesty blacks are the furthest thing from being racist.
This thread was made to get at all the racist whites on this forum. This forum is not a place where you can get a highly creditable conversations about race. There are a lot of whites who enjoy their dogs a little too much for me. Like kissing them in the mouth or sleeping with them in their beds. For example...I've seen a white woman feed her dog with a spoon and then she ate off of the same spoon. That is a little to much for me.

Location hidden

#107 May 12, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>This thread was made to get at all the racist whites on this forum. This forum is not a place where you can get a highly creditable conversations about race. There are a lot of whites who enjoy their dogs a little too much for me. Like kissing them in the mouth or sleeping with them in their beds. For example...I've seen a white woman feed her dog with a spoon and then she ate off of the same spoon. That is a little to much for me.
you seen that too. i knew a white woman that said she took baths with her dog. but dont mind anderson he is very unstable man, he has a personal vendetta against me and cap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,685,045
A.I. to supplement declining intelligence? 4 min Denigrade 3
Impending BLUE WAVE has Repubs trembling 4 min Joey 2
Negroes are still butt hurt over Trump's Africa... 5 min Denigrade 11
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 7 min Frankie Rizzo 87
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 16 min Captain MAGA 330
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 21 min Harrisson 59
Racist White People on MLK Day. 38 min Savant 149
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 1 hr Harrisson 50
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 3 hr White 51