Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

This Plastic face + Slanty eye K-Pop Songwriter Jenny Hyun Goes On Racist Rant On Twitter. Comparing Black people as subhumans and ungrateful apes.

http://www.jpopasia.com/news/k-pop-songwriter...

The reason for her ugly racism, was because of what Floyd said about Jeremy lin and Asians, but her response is totally unacceptable went way over the line, she should apologize right now!! But to be non-biased, it's also true that Black people did started the racism against Asians. This is undeniable, cause I have honestly NEVER in my life seen so much racism from Black celebrity and all of this in less than a week. You have Jason Whitlock, Floyd Mayweather, 2 Black comedians from SNL displaying their pathetic jealousy over Jeremy lin only because he is currently dominating Basketbal which is the Black people's pride in all sport. Than there is the history of Floyd the cocky 6 times world boxing champion who uses Xylocaine drugs since 2002 to win his matches felt threatened by the 7 times world champion boxer Manny Pacquio. Anyway, both sides are wrong, but this slanty eye Jenny Hyun needs to apologize immediately! her racism is on another level.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

This heffa is out of line because it was Black who put Floyd Mayweather in his place.
ProudDarkboy

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

True, I hope we get an apology from Jenny Hyun right now!

“It really don't matter”

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

She went in, Im starting not to care anymore. Im really tired of the race issues. Im tired of the stupid sh1t, confusion & fighting my people do.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

Coca-Cola Body wrote:
She went in, Im starting not to care anymore. Im really tired of the race issues. Im tired of the stupid sh1t, confusion & fighting my people do.
I think people are getting desensitized to racist remarks. We even forgive the people after awhile also.

Not sure if this is a good or bad thing yet.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

Well I have something to say about this shyt

Everybody jumping on mayweather for what he said which wasnt even racist, but we have ppl saying they dnt care or just ignore cause it doesnt bother them what that ugly asian bytch said which was 100 times way worse, but some how what may weather said was sooooo fkn offensive

If she said that around me I would rearrange her face

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

hmm

“It really don't matter”

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
I think people are getting desensitized to racist remarks. We even forgive the people after awhile also.
Not sure if this is a good or bad thing yet.
I believe that. See how offended she got when someone talked about her race. Blacks dont do that to much, maybe AAs have developed a survival Gene of just getting by. We are the race everybody think they can just walk all over.

Its a bad thng. The more you ignore it, the more acceptable it becomes. Your Laughing While I Degrade (dehumanize) you

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

aZiya wrote:
2 things come to mind:
When someone says something offensive to blacks, they always resort to violence. And you wonder why all races hate you.

You outweigh her by 300 pounds so you should be able to kick her azz. You look like an offensive tackle for a pro football team.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
2 things come to mind:
When someone says something offensive to blacks, they always resort to violence. And you wonder why all races hate you.
You outweigh her by 300 pounds so you should be able to kick her azz. You look like an offensive tackle for a pro football team.
well if thats why ppl hate blks, then the entire planet including nature should hate whites

this is how stupid yall are, white ppl commited genocide on every continent and for no real reason, instigated annihilation on natives everywhere, lets not forget who the violent ones were bombing churches and killing peaceful protesters right here in this country, so i guess you hate your ancestors because they resorted to violence and they were sadistic beasts

punk whites like you fight over stupid shyt like sports teams, haha

everytime you post to me you have something to say about my pic, which leads me to believe youre a female like i always thought if i cared about insults would i have put my pic on a public forum

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Coca-Cola Body wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that. See how offended she got when someone talked about her race. Blacks dont do that to much, maybe AAs have developed a survival Gene of just getting by. We are the race everybody think they can just walk all over.
Its a bad thng. The more you ignore it, the more acceptable it becomes. Your Laughing While I Degrade (dehumanize) you
thats what im saying should never ignore that type of shyt, ever

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>well if thats why ppl hate blks, then the entire planet including nature should hate whites
People don't hate blacks just for that but it's certainly a start.
this is how stupid yall are, white ppl commited genocide on every continent and for no real reason, instigated annihilation on natives everywhere, lets not forget who the violent ones were bombing churches and killing peaceful protesters right here in this country,
Committed genocide against whom? What race have we wiped out? Those peaceful protesters should have been shot as far as I'm concerned. They didn't want freedom, they wanted money, women, and access to white establishments. All they should have gotten was either a boat ride back to Africa or lead poisoning.
everytime you post to me you have something to say about my pic, which leads me to believe youre a female like i always thought if i cared about insults would i have put my pic on a public forum
I just can't believe you had the nerve to post your pic. You're so FUGLY!
Shane

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

That was funny,I just did a youtube search for Jenny Hyun and possibly every black on earth with a youtube account has made nasty videos about her.I did find some of her music and while it was passable it was nothing special which in this day and age makes her smash hit potential lol.And last but not least she is fricken hot!.
ProudDarkboy

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

aZiya wrote:
Well I have something to say about this shyt
Everybody jumping on mayweather for what he said which wasnt even racist, but we have ppl saying they dnt care or just ignore cause it doesnt bother them what that ugly asian bytch said which was 100 times way worse, but some how what may weather said was sooooo fkn offensive
Actually Floyd is a racist, don't be decieved by his bias remarks he didn't want to be intentionally racist to Jeremy lin on media but he was biased and jealous the way he said it, truth is Floyd already had an history of offending Asians, he once said to Manny Pacquio " go make some sushi and cook some rice". Now, everyone knows Manny is filipino, but Floyd said it to compare him with Chinese and Japanese, which is clear lack of respect for Asian heritage, he than goes to apologize but even that was insincere. Floyd was also trying to be ass in tweeter. Jenny Hyun was wrong but was motivated, Jenny Hyun still needs to apologize though.

“swisher sweet!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

AN APOLOGY WONT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT HER GENERALIZATION OF ALL BLACK PEOPLE.. AND WHATS EXTRA FUNNY ABOUT HER TWEETS IS THAT IF ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE WHERE GONE HER RACE WOULD BE NEXT IN LINE TO BE DEGRADED AND DEHUMANIZED... THESE RACES THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE THE WHITE PEOPLE DON'T JUDGE THEM AS HARD AS THEY DO BLACKS THAT THEY ARE AUTOMATICALLY MORE SUPERIOR.. ASIANS AINT SHIT JUST LIKE EUROPEANS JUST LIKE LATIN AMERICANS AND SO ON NOBODY IS BETTER THEN THE OTHER.. I WISH I WAS CLOSE ENOUGH TO DA BITCH SHE WOULDN'T WANT TO OPEN HER MOUTH AND SAY SHIT ELSE AFTER I BEAT HER FUCKIN TEETH IN

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

ProudDarkboy wrote:
This Plastic face + Slanty eye K-Pop Songwriter Jenny Hyun Goes On Racist Rant On Twitter. Comparing Black people as subhumans and ungrateful apes.
The reason for her ugly racism, was because of what Floyd said about Jeremy lin and Asians, but her response is totally unacceptable went way over the line, she should apologize right now!! But to be non-biased, it's also true that Black people did started the racism against Asians. This is undeniable, cause I have honestly NEVER in my life seen so much racism from Black celebrity and all of this in less than a week. You have Jason Whitlock, Floyd Mayweather, 2 Black comedians from SNL displaying their pathetic jealousy over Jeremy lin only because he is currently dominating Basketbal which is the Black people's pride in all sport. Than there is the history of Floyd the cocky 6 times world boxing champion who uses Xylocaine drugs since 2002 to win his matches felt threatened by the 7 times world champion boxer Manny Pacquio. Anyway, both sides are wrong, but this slanty eye Jenny Hyun needs to apologize immediately! her racism is on another level.
SNL wasn't racism against asians, dude, and there were others besides aa who were part of it. did you see it? and i thought the joke from whitlock was actually funny - though inappropriate. he definitely wasn't trying to hate on asians. i didn't like floyd's comment because i thought he was trying to diminish the significance of this drama. the fact the lin is asian is a big part of the story, and that should be acknowledged.

but this lady is straight out crazy. i mean she's really crazy

"Jenny Hyun admitted to hospital for paranoid schizophrenia"

http://www.rjkoehler.com/2012/02/20/jenny-hyu...
WhyIsThat

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

ProudDarkboy wrote:
Well, she's right.

:P

Go suck it up and grow out of your jungle.

:)
ProudDarkboy

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
SNL wasn't racism against asians, dude, and there were others besides aa who were part of it. did you see it? and i thought the joke from whitlock was actually funny - though inappropriate. he definitely wasn't trying to hate on asians. i didn't like floyd's comment because i thought he was trying to diminish the significance of this drama. the fact the lin is asian is a big part of the story, and that should be acknowledged.
but this lady is straight out crazy. i mean she's really crazy
"Jenny Hyun admitted to hospital for paranoid schizophrenia"
http://www.rjkoehler.com/2012/02/20/jenny-hyu...
I wouldn't say SNL weren't racist, they were clearly disrespecting Asian heritage, mocking the way they look, the way they speak and all this was directed because of Lin. But at the same time they had held back in a way that it wouldn't be enough to call them racists. You ask any Asian how does it feel? most would give you an negative response to it.

Floyd and Whitlock were full of envy and bias. I think the fact that one Asian Basketball player is grabbing all the headlines and stealing all the shows from thousand of Black people is making them behave like this.
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

ProudDarkboy wrote:
Floyd and Whitlock were full of envy and bias.
Floyd's "Archie Bunkerlike" remarks were STUPID for sure!
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

ProudDarkboy wrote:
The reason for her ugly racism, was because of what Floyd said about Jeremy lin and Asians, but her response is totally unacceptable went way over the line, she should apologize right now!!
Not really...

Her statements were in response to Floyd Mayweather's racist remarks about Jeremy Lin.

As long as blacks make such ignorant statements about races who have done nothing to them, whichever race they attack, that race will launch a counterattack.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••