Posted in the African-American Forum

Whiteys Are Worthless

Jenkintown, PA

#1 May 4, 2013
Whiteys are Worthless

Ypsilanti, MI

#2 May 4, 2013
*worthy of a bump*

if anyone sees one of these.. terminate it!
don't let it spread!
Whiteys are Worthless

Jenkintown, PA

#4 May 5, 2013
anyone see one of these lately?

don't let it [email protected]
these animals are ferocious & deadly!

they will oppress your mothers, fathers, kill your children, steal your land, enslave your entire country!

we must not let these things multiply!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#5 May 5, 2013
Whiteyarewoththless--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Most black men can't support a family because of economic oppression and black male-female relationship dysfunction fostered by white supremacy.White women are a suitable alternative for black men not because of superficial things like phenotype(hair,facial features,skin color)it's because most white women are raised in a stable TWO parent household thus have much better understanding of the male-female dynamic.
I also feel this is the reason behind AAW's attraction to white males.They've(WM) never had their families torn apart so they have a much better grasp of how to conduct a proper relationship with women.
MACEO

I see "Too many marginal wh*res" like yourself!

Black men like yourself refuse to do anything to advance your careers. You spend more time "Chasin WW Puzzy" than investing in yourself, family or others! You were so selfish that you even refused to help your White wife even though she was the bread winner!

Stop blaming white men for not working on your life. All you did was chase A** and hate on Black women logging in thousands of hours and you have nothing to show for your life or time!

Your angry because Black women work hard, advanced and moved ahead but you didn't do anything!

Now that your almost 60 years old; you look foolish!

It maybe why your so reclusive and don't hang around others because they will see it too and talk about you behind your back and laugh!

Your right about the stability part, as my GF is getting married in 6 months to a White man. She said the few Black men she met played too many games and had too many excuses so she met a well off Environmentalist who treats her well. All of her Brothers are married to White women but none of them are successful they live off their wives like Jeff lives off his White wife!

My GF's and most women in BWE don't want Black men because they see "Too many Black men like you"!

You didn't do "Schitt with your life" nor did you help others! You were only about yourself even in your marriage!

Your the Wrong man for alot of women and its not a White or Black thing your just selfish and self centered!

You deserve to be alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Canuk 1,601,116
This forum is almost completely dead 3 min LMR 4
As I type this.... 7 min LMR 1
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 13 min youll shoot your ... 130
Thank You Mr. Obama! 13 min THX Stands a Post 15
Let's play Guess Tamale's bra size! 15 min LMR 4
I wonder where THEY went?... 22 min The Grateful Axe 11
Do You Believe Whites Are 65% Of The Population? 3 hr Paul 12
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr Wolfman Jenkins 1,575
More from around the web