studies shows that most of white wome...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#45 Jun 26, 2011
Truthtellerxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah thats what i also assump too. Blonde is pretty lol boys and pretty don't go. Anyways if this hurt blonde guys, tell em im sorryyy lol. Its good that they're not the majority so they wouldn't get this message...
lol @ boys and pretty don't go :)
true; pretty boys are not my type.
boys aren't supposed to be pretty.
and a "pretty man" ???
uhhh...hell no, no , NO!:)

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#46 Jun 26, 2011
What a lot of crap, Jude law is not unattractive, many women would date Matt Damon, and would kill to be with Matthew Mcconaughey. There are less natural blonds in this world than brunettes so that could be the reason why they have gotton this title of tall, dark and handsom, from them being used more in films because of sheer numbers.

Also that psch test that op posted was a crock of shit too. Many men do not find Nicole Kidman attractive, and would kill to be with Monica Belluci, if fair maidens were all great she wouldn't have got her ass ditched by a brunette for a brunette. And Kylie Minogue has never married and she's like mid 30s, 40 or something.

Also I know this may be a stretch for people's imaginations but in my findings not as many men prefer blonds and that is coming from many different men. Like tests have shown many like waving brunetted women as blond can tend to look like a dogs mane etc or the fake ones are just so clownish which there are many.

In all this buffing your ego tests and comments, every race of hair colour, eye shape, and tone, etc has at one point found A partner to love them for themselves and have married etc. And it will continue this way regardless of insecure people, thinking they know what every one prefers, who just come out with generalisations and tests which are useless. When really everyday man does not need a fan clucb,

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#47 Jun 26, 2011
Noplum wrote:
What a lot of crap, Jude law is not unattractive, many women would date Matt Damon, and would kill to be with Matthew Mcconaughey. There are less natural blonds in this world than brunettes so that could be the reason why they have gotton this title of tall, dark and handsom, from them being used more in films because of sheer numbers.
Also that psch test that op posted was a crock of shit too. Many men do not find Nicole Kidman attractive, and would kill to be with Monica Belluci, if fair maidens were all great she wouldn't have got her ass ditched by a brunette for a brunette. And Kylie Minogue has never married and she's like mid 30s, 40 or something.
Also I know this may be a stretch for people's imaginations but in my findings not as many men prefer blonds and that is coming from many different men. Like tests have shown many like waving brunetted women as blond can tend to look like a dogs mane etc or the fake ones are just so clownish which there are many.
In all this buffing your ego tests and comments, every race of hair colour, eye shape, and tone, etc has at one point found A partner to love them for themselves and have married etc. And it will continue this way regardless of insecure people, thinking they know what every one prefers, who just come out with generalisations and tests which are useless. When really everyday man does not need a fan clucb,
you are talking about movie stars- none of which are available to any of us!
Whiteperson

Clarksburg, NJ

#49 May 6, 2012
rameses326 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely.Dark does not necessarily denote black.Tall dark and handsome refers to dark skin caucasian dudes.You are correct,most white women are not attracted to us black men,the small percentage that were,it was just a fad.For the record,alot of us black men are not as crazy about white chicks neither,latinas are at the top of our list.
Fair enough.
Jebodiaha

Jackson Heights, NY

#50 Dec 9, 2012
Super Hot Blondie wrote:
There is so much hype created by black men on internet that most of white women love black men,but truth is that only a tiny percentage of white women find black men sexually attractive.Scientific research shows that most of white women find TALL DARK HANDSOME men tall dark handsome term is used for white men with dark hair or Mediterranean type of white men.
http://www.google.co.uk/images...
here is the anther link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
There is always some guy that is tiered of that hot blonde girls bullshit. I know the best way to shot them up.
DisagreeWYou

Milwaukee, WI

#51 Apr 13, 2013
rameses326 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely.Dark does not necessarily denote black.Tall dark and handsome refers to dark skin caucasian dudes.You are correct,most white women are not attracted to us black men,the small percentage that were,it was just a fad.For the record,alot of us black men are not as crazy about white chicks neither,latinas are at the top of our list.
According to the Black Men I know, Black Women are on the top. According to the recent U.S. Census Bureau America's Families and Living Arrangements, the overwhelming majority of Black Men marry Black Women. Furthermore, those women in Pitbull's video look closer to White Mediterranean types than the brown or black skin Latinas (i.e. Zoe Saldana). Those near White types typically don't go for Black men. It is very prevalent in the Latin Community for the desire to "whiten" the bloodline. So, whatever Black men or latinas that you know who go for each other like that is the exception not the rule. Speak for yourself. According to you and who you know, Latina's are on top, but not according to who I know and actual research on the subject. And yes, as a general rule, according to research, Latina or Hispanic Women prefer to marry White Men.
ricoh

Avon Lake, OH

#52 Aug 18, 2014
Spanish speaking more euro looking Hispanics love blk man also, they cheat on their white husband throughout South America,and the islands.A handsome well built black man has always been the major desire of white woman fantasy, and orgasm.One of the major reason the white man hate the black so much I because of the masculinity,and virility, and worldwide knowledge of the black man,sexual superiority
Willis Reed

United States

#53 Aug 18, 2014
MEESA wrote:
are black men suppose to believe this when in the real world (off the internet) white women are throwing themselves at blk men.
i see it with my own eyes
The only white women I've seen throw themselves at black men were all between 280 to 400 pounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,522,942
I LOVE choco-bunnies 5 min Harrisson 25
News Black Atheists, Agnostics Are Appealing To Afri... (Nov '14) 7 min Savant 55
What African Americans really are 18 min The Power Of Mast... 28
Negro behavior in public places 21 min The Warden 22
WM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. Elli... (Jan '15) 22 min Harrisson 129
Black Women Are Finally Leaving Black Men - BWG... (Aug '16) 50 min Harrisson 20
Racists are not born, they're created 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 58
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr BWGTOW For Life 1,495
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 3 hr Harrisson 862
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 7 hr IT IS I 72
More from around the web