studies shows that most of white women prefer TALL DARK HANDSOME type of men

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Super Hot Blondie

London, UK

#1 Nov 17, 2010
There is so much hype created by black men on internet that most of white women love black men,but truth is that only a tiny percentage of white women find black men sexually attractive.Scientific research shows that most of white women find TALL DARK HANDSOME men tall dark handsome term is used for white men with dark hair or Mediterranean type of white men.

http://www.google.co.uk/images...

here is the anther link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
clara

London, UK

#2 Nov 17, 2010
Super Hot Blondie wrote:
There is so much hype created by black men on internet that most of white women love black men,but truth is that only a tiny percentage of white women find black men sexually attractive.Scientific research shows that most of white women find TALL DARK HANDSOME men tall dark handsome term is used for white men with dark hair or Mediterranean type of white men.
here is the anther link
yummmmmmm!those men are hot

“HOREM AKHET”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 17, 2010
Super Hot Blondie wrote:
here is the anther link
Absolutely.Dark does not necessarily denote black.Tall dark and handsome refers to dark skin caucasian dudes.You are correct,most white women are not attracted to us black men,the small percentage that were,it was just a fad.For the record,alot of us black men are not as crazy about white chicks neither,latinas are at the top of our list.
peaceful spirit

Sweden

#4 Nov 17, 2010
women like Men that are MEN!!!!

“The Barbie Lover”

Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Memphis Tn

#5 Nov 17, 2010
Duh..
FATBELLYWITEWOMA NLOVER

Panama City, FL

#6 Nov 17, 2010
every time I go to facebook, there is always white women wants to become friends.And I wonder why is this? But then I find out, they all are internet prostitutes.
FATBELLYWITEWOMA NLOVER

Panama City, FL

#7 Nov 17, 2010
The only white women who come in contact with black men are the ones that try's to sell themselves over the internet, or the ones who are living in the street and on drugs.

“The Barbie Lover”

Level 1

Memphis Tn

#8 Nov 17, 2010
FATBELLYWITEWOMANLOVER wrote:
every time I go to facebook, there is always white women wants to become friends.And I wonder why is this? But then I find out, they all are internet prostitutes.
LMAO
clara

London, UK

#9 Nov 17, 2010
rameses326 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely.Dark does not necessarily denote black.Tall dark and handsome refers to dark skin caucasian dudes.You are correct,most white women are not attracted to us black men,the small percentage that were,it was just a fad.For the record,alot of us black men are not as crazy about white chicks neither,latinas are at the top of our list.
well most of latinas go for white guys and latinas can be white as well

“The Barbie Lover”

Level 1

Memphis Tn

#10 Nov 17, 2010
clara wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen hispanic with a white boy. Ave u?
FATBELLYWITEWOMA NLOVER

Panama City, FL

#11 Nov 17, 2010
Mandingo the Barbie Lover wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO
Check this out, you don't think what I said is true? When I commented, I stated when I see ww bm together, the blk dude and the white woman both are on drugs working together to get more drugs, or they're ugly and fat, and living in the street. these are the only white women blk men can pick up. I see it all the time, thats why I call myself the FAT-BELLY- WHITE WOMAN LOVER, because those are the only ones we can pick up, fat ugly and drug out.
clara

London, UK

#12 Nov 17, 2010
<quoted text>I've never seen hispanic with a white boy. Ave u?
yes even in UK i have seen hispanic women only with white guys mostly Brazilians.
crazy girl sara

London, UK

#13 Nov 17, 2010
Super Hot Blondie wrote:
i like Italian Spanish Greek men soooooooooo hot! specially italians

“HOREM AKHET”

Location hidden

#14 Nov 17, 2010
clara wrote:
<quoted text>
Well obviously by me saying latinas over white women,common sense would tell you i was referring to the non-white ones like
Most latinas don't"go for white guys"...they go for any guy who treats them well,i know.The only ones who might date white men exclusively are gold diggers;other than that,it's all about how you approach them,not your skin color.

“HOREM AKHET”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 17, 2010
<quoted text>I've never seen hispanic with a white boy. Ave u?
I don't see it much neither,the ones that go for white dudes are usually goldiggers.
Serpent Holder

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Nov 17, 2010
It came from all that d1ck the black moors were giving to european women when they ruled europe for 700 years.

THE TRIBUTE OF 100 WHITE VIRGINS PER YEAR TO BLACK MOORISH RULERS OF EUROPE

Only isolated pockets of Gothic resistance held out. In the north an enclave only secured its existence by being forced to enter a treaty with the Moors in terms of which the Goths had to hand over 100 White Gothic virgins a year to the Moorish leaders for use in their harems - a painful tribute which continued until 791 AD, when the Goths once enough became strong enough to break the terms of the treaty.

Above: A dramatic painting - based on actual events - showing Moors celebrating the fall of a White Spanish town, with White females captured alive. For several years the Moors demanded - and received - a yearly tribute of young White girls for use in their harems after the great Moorish victory of 711. This yearly tribute continued until 791 AD when the Whites had recovered their strength enough to break the terms of a treaty with the non-Whites.

Above: Captured White prisoners about to be decapitated by Saracens(black moors): note how the Spaniards are depicted with blond

“Gods operate on the spiritual”

devils operate on the physical

#17 Nov 17, 2010
are black men suppose to believe this when in the real world (off the internet) white women are throwing themselves at blk men.
i see it with my own eyes

“The Barbie Lover”

Level 1

Memphis Tn

#18 Nov 17, 2010
I talk to this latino chick from Columbia. She's hispanic but not Mexican (and she's let be known she not mexican). The chick sounds Kourtney Kardashian when she speaks. I mean beautiful. And she tells me that she wants nothing to do with a white man.

“HOREM AKHET”

Location hidden

#20 Nov 17, 2010
MEESA wrote:
white women are throwing themselves at blk men.
That's BULL-SHYT
crazy girl sara

London, UK

#21 Nov 17, 2010
MEESA wrote:
are black men suppose to believe this when in the real world (off the internet) white women are throwing themselves at blk men.
i see it with my own eyes
bull crap!this is scientifically proven that white women prefer dark white guys plus WW like successful men with men whih black men don't have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min Black Kinght 7,686
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Emeem 1,127,287
Leaks by the Grand Jury is Gross Misconduct 11 min Stfu 10
Blacks hate the fact that asians worship the wh... (Nov '12) 11 min jayson 60
why is there so many white trolls in this Topix? 12 min Cigar Face 21 20
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 25 min AberdiTheOlodumare 26,339
Why do many American BM refuse to hold casual c... (Jul '13) 28 min Cigar Face 21 270
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 1 hr Redefined 174
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr GetRealMichael 346
Mr. Brown 3 hr TheXFactor 103
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 5 hr Redefined 98
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 7 hr Talk sense 146

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE