Are VACCINES Dangerous??(or Neccassary)
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Cap Black

United States

#146 Feb 20, 2013
Cerebral wrote:
<quoted text>So now a fictional film with fictional characters is supposed to be held in higher esteem than the content within a Taber's dictionary or a Biology textbook? When your folly is exposed, digress.
I guess there must be fools in this world. But the people I really pity are those who listen to you and fall for that nonsense. It will be a detriment to their well being.
How did you land this job as a gov disinformation drone?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#147 Mar 24, 2013
Agents should know i always bump this thread when the oon is in virgo or pisces.

to the top
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#150 May 19, 2013
to the top
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#151 Jul 12, 2013
Agents say Cap Black is a pain in the azz

to the top on the moon in virgo(house of health)
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#152 Jul 12, 2013
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/Aids/Ai...
Charles Thomas, PhD - "AIDS is a cruel deception that is maintained because so many people are making money from it. Take away this money and the entire system of mythology will collapse."
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#153 Jul 13, 2013
google....Verdict Of $2.5 Million Over False-Positive HIV Diagnosis Brings up Basic Problems With AIDS Testing and Treatment, Say Scientists "Rodney Richards, Ph.D., worked on the development of antibody (ELISA) and genetic “viral load” tests for Amgen and holds some related patents.“The diagnosis of being HIV positive is based on arbitrary combinations of tests, none of which are approved for diagnosing HIV,” he says.“In fact there is no test for HIV. It’s just an illusion.”
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#155 Aug 9, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
I happen to know how to keep the FLU away it's called garlic!
So THAT'S why your breath always stinks. You should try gargling with swimming pool chlorine.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#157 Sep 5, 2013
Both the sun and the moon are in virgo/6th house of Health. Stay away from their poison.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#158 Sep 5, 2013
They say our gov is supposedly worried about chemical agents being used on syrian civilians. What about here?

" The same sodium fluoride added to tap water and toothpaste is used to kill rats, roaches and termites and is used as a pesticide, because it kills bugs on contact. Sodium fluoride is the main active ingredient in rat killer = so we already did the toxicity tests on animals.

Fluoride is what makes sarin nerve gas poisonous = a chemical weapon that was used in Iraq. Fluoride is more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic (1984 issue of Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products). Most SODIUM fluoride (hexafluorosilicic acid) added to tap water contains mercury, lead, arsenic and cadmium"

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#159 Sep 5, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
They say our gov is supposedly worried about chemical agents being used on syrian civilians. What about here?
" The same sodium fluoride added to tap water and toothpaste is used to kill rats, roaches and termites and is used as a pesticide, because it kills bugs on contact. Sodium fluoride is the main active ingredient in rat killer = so we already did the toxicity tests on animals.
Fluoride is what makes sarin nerve gas poisonous = a chemical weapon that was used in Iraq. Fluoride is more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic (1984 issue of Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products). Most SODIUM fluoride (hexafluorosilicic acid) added to tap water contains mercury, lead, arsenic and cadmium"
Chloramine in the tap water here. It will kill your tropical fish and not recommended to use with dialysis.
I have a whole house filter system.

I am taking the flu shot though since I'm leaving the country in December.
I stay current with my yellow card.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#160 Sep 5, 2013
Necessary becuz of durty mexicool and haitian immgrants..and others frm dirtworld countries..yuck plz vaccinate..no one wants ur dirty measles and smallpox diseases little termites...

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#161 Oct 15, 2013
The moon is bac in pisces,ruler of 12th house(hospitals and virusus)

Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#162 Oct 16, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
Chloramine in the tap water here. It will kill your tropical fish and not recommended to use with dialysis.
I have a whole house filter system.
I am taking the flu shot though since I'm leaving the country in December.
I stay current with my yellow card.
So you stay current as if you where a poodle that gets vaccinated yearly.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#163 Oct 16, 2013
You know they force parents to have their kids ages 5 and under to get the flu shot if they're in school or daycare or else they cnt attend.
Godbody

Jonesboro, GA

#164 Jan 20, 2014
Aziya Shines wrote:
You know they force parents to have their kids ages 5 and under to get the flu shot if they're in school or daycare or else they cnt attend.
Yep,makes you wonder why.
Godbody

Jonesboro, GA

#165 Jan 20, 2014
Breast feeding is the best vaccine any mother can give to her child NATURALLY. When a women nurtures that child with her breast she gives the baby natural immunity and the electrical energies(DNA information) from the mother are being transfered directly to that babies frontal lobes in the brain without any interuption or struggle(bottle feeding disrupts this flow too).

Franklin, GA

#166 Apr 24, 2014
To the top
GodBody

Jonesboro, GA

#167 Jun 2, 2014
In June 1990, more than 1500 six-month old Black and Hispanic babies in Los Angeles were given what seemed to be a standard measles vaccination.

The parents were not told that this particular vaccine, Edmonston Zagreb measles vaccine (EZ), was still in its research phase and not approved by the FDA.

The EZ vaccine already had a reputation in Senegal, Guinea Bissau and Haiti, triggering an increased death rate among infant girls, most not living past the age of two. The Center for Disease Control would later confess that the infants were injected with an experimental vaccination without their parent’s knowledge.

Presently, it is believed that many of these families are still unaware that their babies were used as guinea pigs...
Godbody

United States

#168 Oct 16, 2014
To the top

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Crossroads50 1,481,697
The Decline of USA is Unstoppable 4 min Post USA Era 6
what do women love about Arab men? (Aug '08) 8 min Hansome middle ea... 2,083
Trump inauguration 8 min PorchHonkey 5
Trump's sparse inauguration crowd. 14 min TrumponhisThroneC... 19
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 32 min RW Liars 234
whitey is back in the white house 36 min ugly monkeys 17
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 1 hr King 88
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 2 hr Barros chingon 89
More from around the web