“Who told you lies...”

Level 5

Since: Nov 09

Can one day be truth?

#105 Dec 29, 2012
waddymelon prince wrote:
Capricorn Black is the most dangerously deluded and ill-educated pseudo-medical buffoon I have ever read.
Hopefully Negroes will read his shit, believe it, and die from curable diseases SMDH
Much to your chagrin, this black man is telling that idiot to check that dumb shit at the door.
Segregation

Glenside, PA

#107 Jan 24, 2013
do what you want.. listen to whoever you want..

i will give an example, to help you make up your mind:

Fluoride is a toxic waste fertilizer corporations had trouble disposing of.. so they lobbied to have it dumped into the water supply by using a propaganda campaign of Dentists, and Doctors spreading lies about how beneficial it is for your teeth.

In other countries, they have banned this toxic waste. They discovered it actually turns your teeth yellow, as it's toxic. They also discovered it causes deformation in fetuses, and slow development in babies.

In addition, if it were true, that Fluoride is beneficial, why is Fluoride from waste and not Pharmaceutical grade Fluoride? They literally dump the run off from fertilizer companies right into the Water Supply.

I order Spring Water in 5 Gallon bottles that tip over into a cooler, we go through approximately 10 bottles a month. they deliver these bottles right to your house. We use it for everything.

Unfortunately, there are under-privileged people who cannot afford Spring Water and are forced to drink this toxic waste.
Segregation

Glenside, PA

#108 Jan 24, 2013
oh yea.. Fluoride is not approved by the FDA, nor as it ever been :) It is the only chemical/drug that does not require prescription, that is forced upon the public w/out consent or knowledge.
Cap Black

United States

#109 Jan 26, 2013
^^Good info

" The same sodium fluoride added to tap water and toothpaste is used to kill rats, roaches and termites and is used as a pesticide, because it kills bugs on contact. Sodium fluoride is the main active ingredient in rat killer = so we already did the toxicity tests on animals.

Fluoride is what makes sarin nerve gas poisonous = a chemical weapon that was used in Iraq. Fluoride is more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic (1984 issue of Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products). Most SODIUM fluoride (hexafluorosilicic acid) added to tap water contains mercury, lead, arsenic and cadmium".

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#110 Jan 30, 2013
The moon is in health conscious Virgo. Its a war being waged on your health.

"In battle, there are not more than two methods of attack - the direct and the indirect; yet these two in combination give rise to an endless series of maneuvers.
11.The direct and the indirect lead on to each other in turn. It is like moving in a circle - you never come to an end. Who can exhaust the possibilities of their combination?'_Sun Tzu(Art of war)

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#111 Jan 31, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Phil Valentine even goes as far as to say thhat Aids is a hoax that doesn't exist. Vacciness are the killers
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
At 4 min mark.
Dr Robert Willner Injects "HIV" into himself on TV just to prove its a hoax.

Or is it possible, and I'm being serious, that he sacrificed his own well being to promote disinfo in order to "awaken" people into believing a virus doesn't exist in order for them to actually infect themselves with it?

You got to look at things from all sides.
Cap Black

United States

#112 Jan 31, 2013
http://m.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/fake...

Officials and international aid agencies have long encouraged the sick to place their trust in modern medicine. But fake pharmaceuticals believed to have come from Asia have flooded Uganda and other African nations, including Tanzania, Nigeria and Congo, pushing patients back to traditional healers such as Misambwa.
Cap Black

United States

#113 Jan 31, 2013
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Robert Willner Injects "HIV" into himself on TV just to prove its a hoax.
Or is it possible, and I'm being serious, that he sacrificed his own well being to promote disinfo in order to "awaken" people into believing a virus doesn't exist in order for them to actually infect themselves with it?
You got to look at things from all sides.
I'm not sure I get what you're saying. Are you saying dr Robertt Willner would purpously take a virus that he knew would harm him in order to spread "disinfo"? If so, why would he do that?
Musakuta Badjie

Lombard, IL

#114 Feb 1, 2013
My opinion about the question is, no, they are not dangerous they are lifesaving. I am from the Gambia in Africa. The world health organization website will show you the facts: Over 90 percent of the people are protected, by vaccinations, against: BCG, DTP1, DTP3, HepB3, MCV, Pol3, TT2plus, and YFV. President Jammeh is a leader in vaccinations and immunizations for children. President Jammeh has been a good leader, making Gambia into a developed, thriving nation. Because in addition, in last decade we have had no people get diphtheria, hib meningitis, Japanese encephalitis, mumps, pertussis, or polio.
Mars in Capricorn

United States

#115 Feb 1, 2013
Cerebral wrote:
<quoted text>Much to your chagrin, this black man is telling that idiot to check that dumb shit at the door.
I know how to use you fck boy disinformation agents

"How victory may be produced for them out of the enemy's own tactics--that is what the multitude cannot comprehend"--Sun Tzu(Art o war)
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#116 Feb 1, 2013
Four minute mark
phil Valentine says vaccines are the killers and AIDS is a hoax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lucas Bach

Chicago, IL

#117 Feb 1, 2013
In the Gambia, Yahya Jammeh (the president) has gotten over 90 percent of the population vaccinated against BCG, DTP1, DTP3, HepB3, MCV, Pol3, TT2plus, and YFV.
Diane Jameson

Chicago, IL

#118 Feb 1, 2013
As a former Peace Corps volunteer, I have seen the progress of vaccinations in Africa. The most progress has been made in West Africa, particularly Gambia. Yahya Jammeh, the president of Gambia, has implemented very progressive, full immunization schedules for babies, mandated and implemented by President Jammeh. BCG at birth; DTwP at 1 year; DTwPHibHelpB at 2, 3, & 4 months; HepB at birth; Measles at 9 months; OPV at birth, 2, 3, 4, 9, and 18 months; Pneumo_conj at 2, 3, and 4 months; as well as TT, Vitamin A, and and YF. Thank you, President Yahya Jammeh.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#119 Feb 1, 2013
This recession has produced low grade dis-info clowns like the one above:

The Lancet (14 March 1992) also carried out a study of 83,000 people who had been vaccinated against TB and concluded that they could find no statistically significant protection by the BCG vaccine against tuberculosis.(6) Holland does not have a BCG programme, and they have the lowest TB death rate in Europe.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#120 Feb 1, 2013
Diane Jameson wrote:
As a former Peace Corps volunteer, I have seen the progress of vaccinations in Africa. The most progress has been made in West Africa, particularly Gambia. Yahya Jammeh, the president of Gambia, has implemented very progressive, full immunization schedules for babies, mandated and implemented by President Jammeh. BCG at birth; DTwP at 1 year; DTwPHibHelpB at 2, 3, & 4 months; HepB at birth; Measles at 9 months; OPV at birth, 2, 3, 4, 9, and 18 months; Pneumo_conj at 2, 3, and 4 months; as well as TT, Vitamin A, and and YF. Thank you, President Yahya Jammeh.
Yahya Jammeh’s government is also well known for its systematic use of torture at the country’s notorious Mile 2 Central Prison, enforced disappearances, the frequent arrests of journalists and opposition politicians, and the regular shutting down of critical news media. He's a double-agent for the european rulers(CIA/M-16)that put those puppet leaders in office.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#121 Feb 1, 2013

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#122 Feb 1, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure I get what you're saying. Are you saying dr Robertt Willner would purpously take a virus that he knew would harm him in order to spread "disinfo"? If so, why would he do that?
Thats pretty much i, But why? I really don't know.
Someone people re crazy like that and how do we no if the virus was n it?
Cap Black

Lenexa, KS

#123 Feb 4, 2013
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats pretty much i, But why? I really don't know.
Someone people re crazy like that and how do we no if the virus was n it?
some people are crazy like that,but. Doubt he would inject something that would kill him. Why is Magic JOhnson still alive?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#124 Feb 4, 2013
"A prince(king) should constantly be busy studying the art of warfare. This art belongs to princes ONLY(Elite/government)--Machia veli "The Prince"

"In battle, there are not more than two methods of attack - the direct and the indirect; yet these two in combination give rise to an endless series of maneuvers.The direct and the indirect lead on to each other in turn. It is like moving in a circle - you never come to an end.-sun Tzu(Art of war,chapter on "Manuevers")
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#125 Feb 4, 2013
Aids hoax(Phil Valentine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Exposing The Truth 1,191,793
MOST WHITE WOMEN DON'T BATHE everyday (study) 8 min ugly monkeys 14
Do blacks get along with Asians? (Mar '11) 11 min Kop 213
what do women love about Arab men? (Aug '08) 19 min Truly Yours 1,995
Under the "one drop rule" EVERYBODY is black. 20 min Redefined 7
Black and white women please read.. 20 min RockefeIIer 42
How Did America Become Earth's Laughing Stock? 21 min iamcuriousnow 57
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 31 min Savant 36
All women prefer white men 39 min iamcuriousnow 2,639
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 54 min Carly HI YAH 109,583