Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>
The moon is in very cerebral,ratinal virgo. Your emotional rants aimed to spread disinformation,doesn't change these facts about small pox vaccines.
http://whale.to/a/smallpox_hoax.html
" a very important lie for the Medical Mafia. The oft mentioned 'smallpox vaccination saved millions and eliminated smallpox' is a very important lie that justifies all sorts of vaccine and drug horrors along with the general failure of Allopathy to cure anything other than bacterial infections. "Dr Lindlahr further states that: "The pus-like mass exuding from the Small-pox pustule contains the virus not only of Small-pox but also of scrofula, psora, tuberculosis, syphilis, gonorrhoea, anthrax, lumpy jaw and poisons in the animal or human being from which the virus was secured.""-----H Valentine Knaggs
STATS: Smallpox incidence. The government statistics alone show easily that vaccination was the main cause of smallpox, and completely ineffective as a preventive.[See: Vaccine failure Smallpox vaccine failure quotes]. Smallpox epidemics followed high vaccination levels, which was the reason they abolished the compulsory vaccination law.[See: Vaccine failure]
And have a look at the slaughter in the Philippines 1905-1920, more like biowarfare, but great way to get rid of vaccine stocks courtesy of the taxpayer.
You are trying to equate epidmics to pandemic insidents.
There are incidents in which certain "bodies" intentionally exposed people to certain agents for testing/experiments. That is entirely different than saying the concept of vaccination is a farce. That is a level of stupidity that warrants absolutely no respect!

Here's a simple question for you: have you ever studied microbiology, bacteriology, virology, epidimiology, or any field of study involving pathogens?

How about a real study of wide spreading diseases and the significant population declines associated with exposure to these pathogens?

Please tell the good people of topix exactly why execessive use of anti-bacterial cleansers may lead to illness.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Cerebral wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to equate epidmics to pandemic insidents.
There are incidents in which certain "bodies" intentionally exposed people to certain agents for testing/experiments. That is entirely different than saying the concept of vaccination is a farce. That is a level of stupidity that warrants absolutely no respect!
Here's a simple question for you: have you ever studied microbiology, bacteriology, virology, epidimiology, or any field of study involving pathogens?
How about a real study of wide spreading diseases and the significant population declines associated with exposure to these pathogens?
Please tell the good people of topix exactly why execessive use of anti-bacterial cleansers may lead to illness.
Youre all over the place. Calm down,your government bosses will still give you that christmass bonus.Don't ask me any questions,since you know everything,post some facts to counter the facts presented to you,or shut the fck up.

“Who told you lies...”

Level 5

Since: Nov 09

Can one day be truth?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>Youre all over the place. Calm down,your government bosses will still give you that christmass bonus.Don't ask me any questions,since you know everything,post some facts to counter the facts presented to you,or shut the fck up.
What I said is not all over the place. It is about what is not visible to the naked eye. It is all about understanding microorganisms and immune systems. At this point, you haven't even shown the ability to distinguish the difference between a prokaryotic organism versus one that is eukaryotic. And that is the most basic concept you need to understand before even trying to "argue" the topic you try to raise.
I recommend you actually take microbiology (which does have Bio 101 as a prerequisite, btw) and epidimiology. Organic Chemistry (which has General Chem as a prerquisite) will give you an understanding of basic organic compounds (those "scary" big words you listed as the ingredients in a vaccine).

Here's basic lesson for you. An epidemic would be as what you listed. A group or community of organisms showing the same signs of infection. An example of a pandemic outbreak is the North American natives exposed to small pox. It killed millions! Now imagine if they actually had developed a vaccine at that point. It would have saved millions of people. MILLIONS!

And we didn't even touch on polio or tuberculosis which haven't seen outbreaks like those that were the cause of widespread fear in decades! Your "argument" is rooted in ignorance and an insult to common sense.
Cap Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Crkkkers lack an understanding of metaphysics or how the body works.
I got this government disinformation agent blowing a fuse.Here goes somethin else that will blow your top

http://www.drafrika.com/aids_a-black-genocide...

AIDS a Black Genocide Game

AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) was previously called IDS (Immune Deficiency Syndrome). In ancient Caucasian history, it is called the Black Death. The Black Death was characterized by swollen glands, cysts, tumors, bumps, colds, flu, weight loss, skin rot, weakness and eventual death. Today, the Black Death and the common Cold are classified as a loss of immunity. Caucasians define all diseases ad a failure of the immune system. Diseases are the body’s cleansing process. The body is trying to get well and this is erroneously called a disease.

Diseases of the sex organs arouse fear, emotions and religious issues. It is easier to market a disease such as AIDS if there is sex attached to it. It is easier to get the victims to take worthless drugs (i.e., AZT). Taking AZT is like playing Russian roulette with a lethal poison instead of a lethal bullet. It will kill you, but the Disease/Medical industry will always say you will die of AIDS and complications of AIDS. If a healthy person takes ATZ, they will die with in three years (according to Glaxco-Smith, the manufacturers of the drug). However, they won’t prescribe it to a healthy person, as this would expose the AIDS genocide crimes.
Cap Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand these ingredients shouldn't be injected into our bodies:

Polio Vaccine - Monkey kidney cell culture, Lactalbumin Hydrolysate, antibiotics and calf serum

MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine - Chicken embryo (grown chicken eggz) and neomycin mixed with antibiotics Other animal parts include Pig or Horse blood, Cowpox puss, Rabbit brain tissue and Duck egg protein.
Giggs

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.vaclib.org/basic/tb.htm
Tuberculosis: The Disease, The TB Test and the BCG Vaccine --a fact sheet from UK's Vaccination Awareness Network
BCG vaccine in India, the incidence of TB was higher in the vaccinated group then in the control group. The New Scientist wrote: "the world's biggest trial to assess the value of BCG tuberculosis vaccine has made startling revelation that the vaccine does not give any protection against bacillary forms of tuberculosis." (5)
The Lancet (14 March 1992) also carried out a study of 83,000 people who had been vaccinated against TB and concluded that they could find no statistically significant protection by the BCG vaccine against tuberculosis.(6) Holland does not have a BCG programme, and they have the lowest TB death rate in Europe.(
TB was eradicated for a while hear but certain ethnic minorities have brought it back. My grandmother had TB it killed alot of people back then.

If it were not for the jab it would be a widespread problem now.

Holland is enclosed in western europe. Every nation surrounding it immunises its children with the jab so its not that important for them. 1,400 children in my high school had the jab while I was their and not 1 developed serious problems.
Cap Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
TB was eradicated for a while hear but certain ethnic minorities have brought it back. My grandmother had TB it killed alot of people back then.
If it were not for the jab it would be a widespread problem now.
Holland is enclosed in western europe. Every nation surrounding it immunises its children with the jab so its not that important for them. 1,400 children in my high school had the jab while I was their and not 1 developed serious problems.
you didn't read the link:

The Lancet (14 March 1992) also carried out a study of 83,000 people who had been vaccinated against TB and concluded that they could find no statistically significant protection by the BCG vaccine against tuberculosis.(6) Holland does not have a BCG programme, and they have the lowest TB death rate in Europ

“Who told you lies...”

Level 5

Can one day be truth?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Cap Black wrote:
Crkkkers lack an understanding of metaphysics or how the body works.
I got this government disinformation agent blowing a fuse.Here goes somethin else that will blow your top
http://www.drafrika.com/aids_a-black-genocide...
AIDS a Black Genocide Game
AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) was previously called IDS (Immune Deficiency Syndrome). In ancient Caucasian history, it is called the Black Death. The Black Death was characterized by swollen glands, cysts, tumors, bumps, colds, flu, weight loss, skin rot, weakness and eventual death. Today, the Black Death and the common Cold are classified as a loss of immunity. Caucasians define all diseases ad a failure of the immune system. Diseases are the body’s cleansing process. The body is trying to get well and this is erroneously called a disease.
Diseases of the sex organs arouse fear, emotions and religious issues. It is easier to market a disease such as AIDS if there is sex attached to it. It is easier to get the victims to take worthless drugs (i.e., AZT). Taking AZT is like playing Russian roulette with a lethal poison instead of a lethal bullet. It will kill you, but the Disease/Medical industry will always say you will die of AIDS and complications of AIDS. If a healthy person takes ATZ, they will die with in three years (according to Glaxco-Smith, the manufacturers of the drug). However, they won’t prescribe it to a healthy person, as this would expose the AIDS genocide crimes.
YOU IDIOT!!! Do you even know how AZT works? Or how the HIV virus (or any virus for that matter) "works"?

A retro-virus invades a host cell and bonds to the the DNA in the nucleus. Being that the nucleus is a cell's "command center", doing this allows it to alter that cell's function. At this point, the virus causes the cell now to form more virus molecules (as opposed to synthesizing protein) and eventually ruptures the cell. The most insidious nature of this virus is as it is destroying the cell's membrane, it actually takes a part of the membrane along with it to "mask" it's presence within your system.

AZT bonds to your DNA and cuts off a point of the hydrogen bonds within the double helix, elminating the possibility for the HIV virus to bond and repeating this invasive deadly cycle.

“Who told you lies...”

Level 5

Can one day be truth?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Cap Black wrote:
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand these ingredients shouldn't be injected into our bodies:
Polio Vaccine - Monkey kidney cell culture, Lactalbumin Hydrolysate, antibiotics and calf serum
MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine - Chicken embryo (grown chicken eggz) and neomycin mixed with antibiotics Other animal parts include Pig or Horse blood, Cowpox puss, Rabbit brain tissue and Duck egg protein.
SMH All supersticion and absolutely zero science.
Cap Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Cerebral wrote:
<quoted text>SMH All supersticion and absolutely zero science.
Nice way to back out gracefully.your science is trying to catch up to mine.

http://www.vedicmicrobiology.com/ISVM_gallery...

The smallest unit of time in the modern science. Now the modern science has started talking about nanoseconds etc. But the smallest unit of time visualized by the Vedic Seers was "Truti" which was the 0.00002 part of second. The question is what was the need for the Vedic seers to discover the unit of Truti. According to Prof. Chatterjee, modern science has discovered that the time almost equal to truti was taken by the matter that came into being since the time of big bang. So the Vedic seers were able to visualize this fact of cosmic history in their Samadhi
Dr. Ravi Prakash Arya the convenor of the seminar pointed out that the modern science is doing physics but the Vedic scientists were doing metaphysics. The journey of search starts from physics and ends with metaphysics which leads to Moksha. So there is long way to go from physics to metaphysics. The further advancement for Modern science will culminate in metaphysics. Thus modern science is still in its infancy, whereas Vedic science reached the stage of maturity. Dr. Arya told that the farthest we go from the source of origin, the most imperfection it is. The closer we are to the source, the more perfection it is. The universe emanated from Brahman, so universe is in its imperfect form and Brahman is in its perfect form. As such Vedic scientists while dealing with metaphysics were dealing with more perfect science. Modern science while dealing with material world is dealing with more imperfect science.

“Who told you lies...”

Level 5

Can one day be truth?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Nice way to back out gracefully.your science is trying to catch up to mine.
http://www.vedicmicrobiology.com/ISVM_gallery...
The smallest unit of time in the modern science. Now the modern science has started talking about nanoseconds etc. But the smallest unit of time visualized by the Vedic Seers was "Truti" which was the 0.00002 part of second. The question is what was the need for the Vedic seers to discover the unit of Truti. According to Prof. Chatterjee, modern science has discovered that the time almost equal to truti was taken by the matter that came into being since the time of big bang. So the Vedic seers were able to visualize this fact of cosmic history in their Samadhi
Dr. Ravi Prakash Arya the convenor of the seminar pointed out that the modern science is doing physics but the Vedic scientists were doing metaphysics. The journey of search starts from physics and ends with metaphysics which leads to Moksha. So there is long way to go from physics to metaphysics. The further advancement for Modern science will culminate in metaphysics. Thus modern science is still in its infancy, whereas Vedic science reached the stage of maturity. Dr. Arya told that the farthest we go from the source of origin, the most imperfection it is. The closer we are to the source, the more perfection it is. The universe emanated from Brahman, so universe is in its imperfect form and Brahman is in its perfect form. As such Vedic scientists while dealing with metaphysics were dealing with more perfect science. Modern science while dealing with material world is dealing with more imperfect science.
This is digression of the most extreme nature! Physics is not the same field of study as biology. It is obvious that you must resort to such a tactic because your knowledge of the subject matter is nonexistent.
Cap Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Cerebral wrote:
<quoted text>This is digression of the most extreme nature! Physics is not the same field of study as biology. It is obvious that you must resort to such a tactic because your knowledge of the subject matter is nonexistent.
You keep doing a lot of talking cerebral,yet you won't post anything to refute the evidence posted. Your diversion tactics don't work on me. And I let you know what I want you to know dr spock.

“Who told you lies...”

Level 5

Can one day be truth?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>You keep doing a lot of talking cerebral,yet you won't post anything to refute the evidence posted. Your diversion tactics don't work on me. And I let you know what I want you to know dr spock.
You're an imbecile. Are you having that much of a difficult time discerning the difference between an epidemic and pandemic?
You've never actually studied organic chemistry or any advanced level of biology, have you?
Cap Black

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

The placebo effect is one of the wonderful processes in the world. The doctor gives the patient a sugar pill and the patient, believing in the medicine, spontaneously becomes well by nothing more than the power of his belief. In a real sense, who healed him?.He healed himself.
Cap Black

Liberty, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Cerebral wrote:
<quoted text>You're an imbecile. Are you having that much of a difficult time discerning the difference between an epidemic and pandemic?
You've never actually studied organic chemistry or any advanced level of biology, have you?
A pandemic (from Greek pan "all" +demos "people") is an epidemic of infectious disease that has spread through human populations across a large region.So it is an epidemic.However you try to chalk it up,it was spread,mmainly thru these vaccines that supposedly help our immune sysem by giving us the desease,along with other toxic chemicals. How backward is the eurocentric mind?
waddymelon prince

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Capricorn Black is the most dangerously deluded and ill-educated pseudo-medical buffoon I have ever read.

Hopefully Negroes will read his shit, believe it, and die from curable diseases SMDH

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

waddymelon prince wrote:
Capricorn Black is the most dangerously deluded and ill-educated pseudo-medical buffoon I have ever read.
Hopefully Negroes will read his shit, believe it, and die from curable diseases SMDH
You still gonna get that chrismass bonus. Relax.

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Interesting. I heard that you live longer without drugs for HIV/AIDS since it's what's making your body more susceptible to the virus than without it. Then again,inoculation was precursor to vaccination that was popularized by that black Sudanese slave Onesimus back in 1721. The natural way we did it using plants to inoculate ourselves to prevent illnesses was more safer and trusting than the modern vaccinations we have that make people with weak immune systems more prone to succumbing to the diseases.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Nerdtician wrote:
Interesting. I heard that you live longer without drugs for HIV/AIDS since it's what's making your body more susceptible to the virus than without it. Then again,inoculation was precursor to vaccination that was popularized by that black Sudanese slave Onesimus back in 1721. The natural way we did it using plants to inoculate ourselves to prevent illnesses was more safer and trusting than the modern vaccinations we have that make people with weak immune systems more prone to succumbing to the diseases.
Longg time no see.Hope all is good with you.

“Who told you lies...”

Level 5

Can one day be truth?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text> A pandemic (from Greek pan "all" +demos "people") is an epidemic of infectious disease that has spread through human populations across a large region. So it is an epidemic.However you try to chalk it up,it was spread,mmainly thru these vaccines that supposedly help our immune sysem by giving us the desease,along with other toxic chemicals. How backward is the eurocentric mind?
This ranks among the dumbest things you've ever said!
Vaccinations are the reason you no longer see widespread outbreaks of polio, tuberculosis, and small pox to name a few. It is a long list. You are arguing against science, particularly medicine. Do you even have the slightest idea how absurd your comments are?

Here is your problem. You have your own personal suspiscions and found some "information" that caters to your skepticism and decided to run a thousand miles with it. But the real question is what knowledge and training do you have in regards to the world of microorganisms? Or chemistry? It is clear by your content that you have none. That is the reason that your comments resonate as one who is a novice (if that).

Spend a couple of years in lecture and a lab learning biology and chemistry then we can revisit this subject. Good day to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••