of 8
Next Last

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#1 Oct 11, 2012
As WattidoLittleCousin(R.I.P)woul d tell me,"turn up the heat".

Do you think vaccinations are neccasary? Are they more harmfull than good?
Is it possible to become a vitcim or pawn in the game of Biowarfare?

First, most people don't know this and have no idea what ingredients are in the particular vaccine they are given.
Ask yourself do you really want all of these nightmarish ingredients in your body or that of your child. Who in their right mind would inject this stuff multiple times into newborn babies?This is the ingredients for Tetnus shot.

Aluminum Phosphate Ammonium Sulfate Casamino Acid Dimethyl-betacyclodextrin Formaldehyde Formalin Glutaraldehyde 2-Phenoxyethanol Aluminum Hydroxide, Bovine Extract Polysorbate 80. Aluminum Potassium Sulfate Thimerosal Ammonium Sulfate Lactalbumin Hydrolysate Monkey Kidney Tissue Neomycin Sulfate Polymyxin B Yeast Protein.

Pictures tell a thousand words they say

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3gh1SO0kUP4/Tydf9D4...
bluest

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 11, 2012
They probably are a little bit of both.

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#3 Oct 11, 2012
This is a tough one.... I don't think there is a full win with this debate when looking at it from an honest / calculated perspective.

_

Ultimately vaccines have improved our lives. We live longer due to vaccines.

Kids used to grow up so often seeing their brothers & sisters die from treatable virus' today.

(That is a hard life having to deal with your brothers & sisters dying from disease when you are young)
Which was all too common in the past before vaccines.

Sometimes families of 10 children would only have 2 survive.(That is tough shit to deal with)

_

I think Flu vaccines & Chicken Pox vaccines are not necessary.(Well Flu vaccines are not necessary for the general population at least)

Some of the other ones seem to be kind of. like small pox , measels, polio or thyphoid etc etc

_

I guess it depends on what you think is necessary?

The human race / hominid race survived millions of years without vaccines.

So would that be classified as unecessary?

I guess you could argue vaccines are unecessary for humans surviving as a species.

vaccines are necessary to live the more comfortable modern lives we do.

___
_

Issues with vaccines though could be contiminations & also perhaps issues like Autism perhaps.

__
_

Another vaccine negative would come from a eugenetics view.

That vaccines weaken natural selection of immunity leading to poorer genetic immunity surviving more often due to vaccines.

Which could really weaken the genetic immune system of humans over many generations.

_

On the other side

Vaccines strengthen natural selection towards tougher virus' which become stronger by surviving vaccines.

__

Which ultimately could be disasterous & could lead to humans with weaker immune systems than in the past & yet stronger virus' than in the past.

Could = to massive virus mass death perhaps even billions of dead.
(Probably not at this point) However if we had thousands of years of vaccinations to lead to many generations of genetically weaker immune systems surviving & the virus strengthens enough to survive vaccines.

The results could be catastrophic & lead to near extinction.
Cap Black

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2012
bluest wrote:
They probably are a little bit of both.
You should be a politician with that answer.lol

http://www.vaccinesaredangerous.com/

The tetanus vaccine is one of the biggest scams going. At it's height in 1948 there were only 601 cases of tetanus in all of America according to the Centers for Disease Control's own statistics published in Morbidity and Mortality Weekly. From 1995 to 2005 there were only an average of 35 cases per year in the entire country! This means that the likelihood of getting tetanus is millions to one. Since the tetanus vaccine supposedly gives a person immunity for only ten years and most people don't get tetanus shots pass childhood, one would expect a lot more cases of tetanus given the fact that millions of Americans get cut.
Cap Black

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Phil Valentine even goes as far as to say thhat Aids is a hoax that doesn't exist. Vacciness are the killers

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

At 4 min mark.
Cap Black

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2012
Phil Valentine went as far as to say that Aids is a hoax that doesn't exist. Vaccines are killers

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

4 min mark.
Cap Black

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2012
http://www.blacknews.com/news/why_black_peopl...

No HIV virus has ever been isolated. The early claims of isolation have been proven false and turned out to be nothing more than cellular debris! Even the person who supposedly discovered HIV, French scientist and Nobel Prize winner, Luc Montagnier, has publicly admitted that he never obtained a purified sample of HIV. This means that all of the HIV tests are worthless because there is no purified sample of HIV which can be used to measure the accuracy of those tests. It also means that all of the HIV/AIDS drugs are worthless because they are based on a virus that nobody has ever isolated. This is why scores of prominent doctors and scientists have been denouncing the HIV/AIDS hypothesis as a hoax!
Cap Black

United States

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Its so-called flu season. Wal mar t got the big signs for you.

Here's a list of some of the ingredients of. The vaccines you take

DPT (Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus) Vaccine - Formaldehyde (also used to embalm corpses and is a proven cancer causer), Mercury (toxic heavy metal) and Aluminum Phosphate [a carcinogenic (cancer-causing agent) toxin often used in deodorants]

Polio Vaccine - Monkey kidney cell culture, Lactalbumin Hydrolysate, antibiotics and calf serum

MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine - Chicken embryo (grown chicken eggz) and neomycin mixed with antibiotics Other animal parts include Pig or Horse blood, Cowpox puss, Rabbit brain tissue and Duck egg protein.

The British Anti-Vaccination League published a list of some even more hazardous substances. For instance, in the DPT vaccine they found rotten Horse Blood. The Tetanus they found pulverized felt hat. Sweepingz from vacuum cle

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Capricorn Black wrote:
First, most people don't know this and have no idea what ingredients are in the particular vaccine they are given.
Ask yourself do you really want all of these nightmarish ingredients in your body or that of your child. Who in their right mind would inject this stuff multiple times into newborn babies?This is the ingredients for Tetnus shot.
Aluminum Phosphate Ammonium Sulfate Casamino Acid Dimethyl-betacyclodextrin Formaldehyde Formalin Glutaraldehyde 2-Phenoxyethanol Aluminum Hydroxide, Bovine Extract Polysorbate 80. Aluminum Potassium Sulfate Thimerosal Ammonium Sulfate Lactalbumin Hydrolysate Monkey Kidney Tissue Neomycin Sulfate Polymyxin B Yeast Protein.
I could be wrong but vaccines are for those who may have some kinda immune deficiency, those who's immune system cannot successfully fight off a viruses. I know PPL who have never had a flu shot & have never gotten the flu. Vaccines can suppress the immune system which could lead to other illnesses. Herbal medicine will always be more superior but you can't profit off natural drugs like pharmaceutical drugs or vaccines.
-AAA-

United States

#10 Oct 11, 2012
A good doc. about the subject,

Cap Black

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be wrong but vaccines are for those who may have some kinda immune deficiency, those who's immune system cannot successfully fight off a viruses. I know PPL who have never had a flu shot & have never gotten the flu. Vaccines can suppress the immune system which could lead to other illnesses. Herbal medicine will always be more superior but you can't profit off natural drugs like pharmaceutical drugs or vaccines.
It makes no sense to give a weak immune system(even that term is wrong,ill explain later) something that will harm it. And most states its mandatory for children to take these killer vaccines.Unless you fill out legal forms.
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/cost_h2.jpg

You're right about profit being the main goal over natural herbs/natural medicine that help the body,not hurt it.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes no sense to give a weak immune system(even that term is wrong,ill explain later) something that will harm it. And most states its mandatory for children to take these killer vaccines.Unless you fill out legal forms.
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/cost_h2.jpg
You're right about profit being the main goal over natural herbs/natural medicine that help the body,not hurt it.
I know, it doesn't make sense but many drugs/vaccines can be addictive or allergic reaction yet they are giving out but on the flipside they can help as well. Vaccines were used to get rid of smallpox.

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>You're right about profit being the main goal over natural herbs/natural medicine that help the body,not hurt it.
Natural medicine isn't effective against all the new diseases that are out..
Cap Black

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, it doesn't make sense but many drugs/vaccines can be addictive or allergic reaction yet they are giving out but on the flipside they can help as well. Vaccines were used to get rid of smallpox.
Ahh,the word "but" always cancels out the previous thought. You did good until you said "but" they were used to get rid of small pox.
http://whale.to/a/smallpox_hoax.html

" a very important lie for the Medical Mafia. The oft mentioned 'smallpox vaccination saved millions and eliminated smallpox' is a very important lie that justifies all sorts of vaccine and drug horrors along with the general failure of Allopathy to cure anything other than bacterial infections.
"Dr Lindlahr further states that: "The pus-like mass exuding from the Small-pox pustule contains the virus not only of Small-pox but also of scrofula, psora, tuberculosis, syphilis, gonorrhoea, anthrax, lumpy jaw and poisons in the animal or human being from which the virus was secured.""-----H Valentine Knaggs

STATS: Smallpox incidence. The government statistics alone show easily that vaccination was the main cause of smallpox, and completely ineffective as a preventive.[See: Vaccine failure Smallpox vaccine failure quotes]. Smallpox epidemics followed high vaccination levels, which was the reason they abolished the compulsory vaccination law.[See: Vaccine failure]

And have a look at the slaughter in the Philippines 1905-1920, more like biowarfare, but great way to get rid of vaccine stocks courtesy of the taxpayer.
Cap Black

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2012
"It is pathetic and ludicrous to say we ever vanquished smallpox with vaccines, when only 10% of the population was ever vaccinated.
Glen Dettman A.M.M., BA, Ph.D., F.A.P.M.
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

#16 Oct 11, 2012
Vaccines were used to spread aids, initially. And now, they are an integral part of the global sterilization, third world subhuman population reduction agenda.
Cap Black

United States

#17 Oct 11, 2012
Klaus666 wrote:
Vaccines were used to spread aids, initially. And now, they are an integral part of the global sterilization, third world subhuman population reduction agenda.
"No HIV virus has ever been proven to exist.... AIDS is not a new disease, but a collection of old diseases renamed, and that the real threat to the public's health are the worthless HIV tests and toxic HIV/AIDS drugs.[1992 first ed] Vaccines Are Dangerous:

Several well meaning researchers have fostered this point of view (AIDS man made virus) in their books,tapes, lectures and news media interviews. These individuals include: Dr. Robert Strecker in his video entitled, The Strecker Memorandum, Dr. lack Felder author of the book: AIDS U.S. Germ Warfare, Dr. William Campbell Douglas in his book: AIDS The End of Civilization, Leonard G, Horowitz, author of Emerging Viruses and Dr. Alan Cantwell in his book AIDS and the Doctors of Death. Each of these individuals, and others, presented their documentation and they made compelling arguments. I spent a great deal of timecredentials, and the soundness of their arguments, it is easy to see why millions came to share their belief that HIV was a man-made virus, and that it was designed to reduce the world's population, especially among Africans and other people with color. Each of these men had one critical flaw in their arguments and that is, none of them addressed the controversy over whether any HIV virus has ever been isolated!
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#18 Oct 11, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
This is a tough one.... I don't think there is a full win with this debate when looking at it from an honest / calculated perspective.
_
Ultimately vaccines have improved our lives. We live longer due to vaccines.
Kids used to grow up so often seeing their brothers & sisters die from treatable virus' today.
(That is a hard life having to deal with your brothers & sisters dying from disease when you are young)
Which was all too common in the past before vaccines.
Sometimes families of 10 children would only have 2 survive.(That is tough shit to deal with)
_
I think Flu vaccines & Chicken Pox vaccines are not necessary.(Well Flu vaccines are not necessary for the general population at least)
Some of the other ones seem to be kind of. like small pox , measels, polio or thyphoid etc etc
_
I guess it depends on what you think is necessary?
The human race / hominid race survived millions of years without vaccines.
So would that be classified as unecessary?
I guess you could argue vaccines are unecessary for humans surviving as a species.
vaccines are necessary to live the more comfortable modern lives we do.
___
_
Issues with vaccines though could be contiminations & also perhaps issues like Autism perhaps.
__
_
Another vaccine negative would come from a eugenetics view.
That vaccines weaken natural selection of immunity leading to poorer genetic immunity surviving more often due to vaccines.
Which could really weaken the genetic immune system of humans over many generations.
_
On the other side
Vaccines strengthen natural selection towards tougher virus' which become stronger by surviving vaccines.
__
Which ultimately could be disasterous & could lead to humans with weaker immune systems than in the past & yet stronger virus' than in the past.
Could = to massive virus mass death perhaps even billions of dead.
(Probably not at this point) However if we had thousands of years of vaccinations to lead to many generations of genetically weaker immune systems surviving & the virus strengthens enough to survive vaccines.
The results could be catastrophic & lead to near extinction.
Suck it up you don't need any vaccines.I never get the flu shot.I have a very strong immune system and body that god has blessed me with that hardly gets sick.
Cap Black

United States

#19 Oct 11, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
Natural medicine isn't effective against all the new diseases that are out..
DirtballDiomond welcome back. Those "new" diseases are being given out by the so-called medicine you trust over natural.
And natural medicine is way more effective. Mother nature always knows best.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#20 Oct 11, 2012
Capricorn Black wrote:
Vaccines are necessary to shorten lives and promote genetic defects in otherwise healthy people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,745,530
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 3 min Kang 319
Breaking News: Mass Shooting in Nashville TN 4 min OPOP 12
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 6 min The Patriot 63
Black men are jealous of BWC 7 min OPOP 7
I wish Black Americans were more like the Eritr... 7 min Paul 10
News Black disabled folks have been separated from t... 10 min OPOP 19
Shit white people do 21 min Kang 262
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 4 hr Back Whipping Master 44
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 5 hr The Patriot 119