Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansin...

Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
peacetrain

New Milford, NJ

#1 Jan 23, 2007

Latino thugs indiscriminately murder blacks regardless of gang membership, genocidal purge aligns with radical Aztlan theology
Prison Planet | January 22, 2007
Paul Joseph Watson

Racist Mexican gangs are indiscriminately targeting blacks who aren't even involved in gang culture, as part of an orchestrated ethnic cleansing program that is forcing black people to flee Los Angeles. The culprit of the carnage is the radical Neo-Nazi liberation theology known as La Raza, which calls for the extermination of all races in America besides Latinos, and is being bankrolled by some of the biggest Globalists in the U.S.

A story carried on the liberal website Alternet , charts an explosion in brutal murders of blacks by Hispanic street gangs in L.A. Far from being gang on gang violence, the Latinos are targeting innocent blacks in accordance with a concerted ethnic cleansing campaign that seeks to eradicate all blacks from Hispanic neighborhoods.

In one instance, 21-year-old Anthony Prudhomme was shot in the face with a .25-caliber semi-automatic while lying on a futon inside his apartment, slain by a Latino gang known as the Avenues as part of a racist terror campaign in which gang members earn "stripes" for each black person they kill.

Read more:
 http://www.infowars.com/artic les/immigration/mexican_gangs_ ethnic_cleansing_blacks_in_la. htm

“angel”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Jan 23, 2007
That is sick.
earthproximacent auri

AOL

#4 Jan 23, 2007
peacetrain wrote:

Latino thugs indiscriminately murder blacks regardless of gang membership, genocidal purge aligns with radical Aztlan theology
Paul Joseph Watson

A story carried on the liberal website Alternet , charts an explosion in brutal murders of blacks by Hispanic street gangs in L.A. Far from being gang on gang violence, the Latinos are targeting innocent blacks in accordance with a concerted ethnic cleansing campaign that seeks to eradicate all blacks from Hispanic neighborhoods.
this is news i never heard of - in the sixties blacks in the south were subjected to cross burning and now mexicanos trying to drive em out of los angeles by murder!

even more compelling is i thought blacks [particularly males] fancied themselves as the toughest people alive and they're letting non-blacks drive em outta neighborhoods like scared chickens so what gives
Ashley

Denver, CO

#5 Jan 23, 2007
I knew there was a reason why I didn't like spics! LOL. I'm just kidding about the "spic" part, but I don't care for latinos too much. Never have since I was younger and don't think I ever will after reading this bullsh!t. They can take their fried tortillas and stuff it up their dirty brown a33es for all Ashley cares! ha ha haaa!

“The Advocate”

Cincy

#6 Jan 23, 2007
Ruger wrote:
Just as I had said on another thread but was called racist towards latinos! Sheesh!
You never mentioned this aspect of Hispanic life. Do you think all hispanic people will react to blacks this way???
If so, then you ARE a racist. Gang violence is troubling at best. Gang life is too. It is a shame that this country has alienated people so much that they feel the need to create an alternate society based on turf and aggression. This behavior is learned from the occupation of the west by the New American man. The medicine you peddled, I feel, doesn't taste to good...does it?

“Im baaaaaack!!!!!!! !”

Since: Jan 07

Philadelphia

#7 Jan 23, 2007
Ruger wrote:
Just as I had said on another thread but was called racist towards latinos! Sheesh!
You didnt explain yourself clearly, that's why you face a lot of criticism. 1) You make broad statements that seem irrational because you dont get to the root of the issue at hand, and 2)You accuse other people of things they did not say in an effort to promote your personal agenda (which seems to be that you think all black people are racist).
peacetrain

New Milford, NJ

#8 Jan 23, 2007
Yes it is sick. And that person who called you a racist was sick! Whoever told you that was just trying to intimidate you from exposing the truth to people.

No one is reporting this in the media. Where's the outrage?? Where's Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton??

I have friends out in LA and the place has turned into Mexico! Most of the whites were kicked out and now they're going after blacks.

People better wake up - that's ALL Americans of every background. Or we're not going to have a country left!

“Im baaaaaack!!!!!!! !”

Philadelphia

#9 Jan 23, 2007
I need more proof. Sorry, but this sounds like propaganda to me. I lived in LA/LB most of my life and granted there are a large number of mexicans living there, I havent seen them target African-Americans that weren't in rival gangs.

Isn't this the same type of thing that whites said about blacks in the south during reconstruction? Wasn't the movie 'Birth of a Nation' about what whites thought would happen if blacks took over, then the Klan came to save the day? Didn't whites have the same theory on the Panthers in the 60's?

I'm confused. I have mexican ex-bf's, in-laws, and close friends that would disagree with this... Like I said, I need more proof. If there are any mexicans that visit on occasion please give us your opinion.
earthproximacent auri

AOL

#12 Jan 23, 2007
peacetrain wrote:
I have friends out in LA and the place has turned into Mexico! Most of the whites were kicked out and now they're going after blacks.
don't matter much anyway - in 20 to 40 years, maybe sooner L.A. will be GGGOOONNNEEE!

“Im baaaaaack!!!!!!! !”

Philadelphia

#14 Jan 23, 2007
Ruger wrote:
<quoted text>Misha, I really have no personal agenda on here. I never stated that I did, nor ever will. This is Topix for God's sake. I've just been here defending myself. And been labeled a racist for it. HUH?,,,,,, it's OK though.
OK Ruger, I'm not racist either. I dont know why anyone would think that? I have white friends and I've dated white guys before, I'm not a racist... get it

“The Advocate”

Cincy

#16 Jan 24, 2007
Ruger wrote:
<quoted text>Darryl,
I have mentioned this and got slammed for it. I even brought up the bricklayer co's that were black and are being runover by the illegals. But I was called a latino racist. I'm sorry, but the FACT here is you can't post a truth w/o being called a racist. I stick up for my own race, and get called a racist.
A challenge; bring up one of my posts that was racist. Bet you can't. YET, I'm attacked regularly. Heck, I was defending blacks and got called a racist. The FACT is, these threads are soooo eat up with defensive, sensitive wussies that if you don't post that you are black, anything you say will be twisted to being racist.
BTW, I see you like golf as do I. Do you have a handicap? I'm not good enough yet. But I love the game.
Well if you did point this out then I commend you. I would never call you a racist without knowing you, but some LOVE to jump the gun, and to conclusions.
My handicap is a 6. However, the picture is not of me.
Roboam Geroboam

Paris, France

#17 Jan 24, 2007
Mexicans are convinced that black and white are illegal in
America. For me, it is a serious mistake, because the History of
America is complicated.
TYRONE CUNNINGS

Sacramento, CA

#18 Jan 24, 2007
earthproximacentauri wrote:
<quoted text>
this is news i never heard of - in the sixties blacks in the south were subjected to cross burning and now mexicanos trying to drive em out of los angeles by murder!
even more compelling is i thought blacks [particularly males] fancied themselves as the toughest people alive and they're letting non-blacks drive em outta neighborhoods like scared chickens so what gives
HAVE YOU EVER HAD YOU SHIT PUSHED IN I HAVE I GOT GANG RAPED IN THE CALIFORNIA YOUTH AUTHORITY GOT STABED 9 TIMES ALL OVER IT WAS 3 LATINO SPICKS THAT DID IT MY BROTER GOT KILLED IN A DRIVE BY BY A GANG CALL VGS VARRIO GARDONS SACRA MURDERED WE LEFT SACRAMENTO TO LOS ANGELES TWO MONTHS LATER DRIVEN OUT AFTER 3 FAMILY MEMBERS GOT SHOT THEY DIDEN'''T DIE I GUESS OUR BLACK RACE ARE LOUD ROB LATINOS KILL LATINOS FOR THERE PAY CHECKS FIGHT MEXICANS WHEN THERE OUT NUMBERED RACIST TOWARDS THEM ASSULT YOUNG LATINOS ECT. CLEANING THE STREETS THEY LIVE ON IF I WERE THEM I WOULD DO THE SAME BUT NOT KILL ANY ONE I USED TO BELONG TO A LATINO GANG THATS WHY THEY RAPPED ME I'M"6'4" I AM TERIFFIED
rap city rhapsody

United States

#19 Jan 24, 2007
peacetrain wrote:

Paul Joseph Watson
Racist Mexican gangs are indiscriminately targeting blacks who aren't even involved in gang culture, as part of an orchestrated ethnic cleansing program that is forcing black people to flee Los Angeles. The culprit of the carnage is the radical Neo-Nazi liberation theology known as La Raza, which calls for the extermination of all races in America besides Latinos, and is being bankrolled by some of the biggest Globalists in the U.S.
In one instance, 21-year-old Anthony Prudhomme was shot in the face with a .25-caliber semi-automatic while lying on a futon inside his apartment, slain by a Latino gang known as the Avenues as part of a racist terror campaign in which gang members earn "stripes" for each black person they kill.
Read more:
http://www.infowars.com/articles/immigration/...
this is utter nonsense. how in the hell would you know what goes on in so. cal when you live on the east coast (based on your location given here)? there are racist gangs of all colors, and there isn't any "ethnic cleansing" going on. i don't know a soul who is leaving los angeles because of a mexican gang... you are using revolutionary, activist terms such as 'la raza' and 'aztlan' and flipping them around to make them appear negative. very similar to how the words/terms 'nation of islam' and now 'islam' or 'muslim' are getting largely undeserved negative connotations.

this being said, there is a gang (originally colombian) called m-13 that is very vicious, but they are not concentrated solely in l.a. they are damn near everywhere.
WET BACK

Sacramento, CA

#20 Jan 24, 2007
Ashley wrote:
I knew there was a reason why I didn't like spics! LOL. I'm just kidding about the "spic" part, but I don't care for latinos too much. Never have since I was younger and don't think I ever will after reading this bullsh!t. They can take their fried tortillas and stuff it up their dirty brown a33es for all Ashley cares! ha ha haaa!
GET BANG BY A BEANNER HAVE THAT NAPPY DUG OUT HOTTER THAN A RIPPED CHILLE YOU ASH KNEE CRAWLING BUCK TOOTH CRACK CONCIVED BABY
ValerieNM

Austin, TX

#21 Jan 24, 2007
rap city rhapsody wrote:
<quoted text>
this is utter nonsense. how in the hell would you know what goes on in so. cal when you live on the east coast (based on your location given here)? there are racist gangs of all colors, and there isn't any "ethnic cleansing" going on. i don't know a soul who is leaving los angeles because of a mexican gang... you are using revolutionary, activist terms such as 'la raza' and 'aztlan' and flipping them around to make them appear negative. very similar to how the words/terms 'nation of islam' and now 'islam' or 'muslim' are getting largely undeserved negative connotations.
this being said, there is a gang (originally colombian) called m-13 that is very vicious, but they are not concentrated solely in l.a. they are damn near everywhere.
Where have you beeen!!!!!!!??? and you're right they are everywhere..Mira Suca, M 13
Ashley

Denver, CO

#23 Jan 24, 2007
WET BACK wrote:
<quoted text> GET BANG BY A BEANNER HAVE THAT NAPPY DUG OUT HOTTER THAN A RIPPED CHILLE YOU ASH KNEE CRAWLING BUCK TOOTH CRACK CONCIVED BABY
Que!?! LOL. You make no sense Jose. That still doesn't change the fact that I don't like spics and that I'm 100% with the minutemen, so what's your point? Don't get me angry at me because I am anti-Mexican and don't like the fact that you people and never did. Your case has been dismissed retard.
Ashley

Denver, CO

#24 Jan 24, 2007
"Don't get me angry at me..."

CORRECTION: "Don't get angry with me..."
Lat1n0hEaT

Waterlooville, UK

#28 Nov 24, 2011
Blacks bitching about hate crimes is rich if black people paid more attention to what their race does instead of what others do they would know how many hate crimes they commit towards hispanics and whites.
dva5247

United States

#29 Dec 27, 2012
Mexicans and more chicanos are extremely racist but the gangs are trash they are the kkk of long ago they will kill blacks young or old and the black trash gangs take revenge both these criminal groups are fighting to take over california and instigating racism death to silly gangs put them on an island t kill themselves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Waxman 1,744,971
Why are Negroes so ashamed of their heritage? 4 min Whites have no hi... 48
Turn in illegal aliens and businesses who hire ... 5 min The Patriot 15
This black man just took a dump. 11 min Jake 23
This black man might get some cooch tonight 14 min Jake 40
'Amazing Racist' Barbara Bush TROLLED 37 min Paul 36
Caveboon jokes 37 min Ugly monkeys 19
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 1 hr Barros 32
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 1 hr Barros 64
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 1 hr Barros 105