I think white boys are jealous of Bla...

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#152 Apr 6, 2013
MADELINA wrote:
all this hate breaks my HEART.
Mine too Madelina:)
mtm

Toronto, Canada

#153 Apr 6, 2013
MADELINA wrote:
all this hate breaks my HEART.
You're talking about the guy that created this forum right
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#154 Apr 7, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
Come on man Black men own football. 85% of the NFL are black men. Cam Newton. RG3. Russell Wilson. Geo Smith will be a top 15 NFL pick as a quarterback. Your a hater. NFL is all black. So is track and field. NBA. College football. College basketball. Im watching the final 4 right now. And 80% of the players are black. 90% of the point guards are black.
So what do white people own?
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#155 Apr 7, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do white people own?
Slaves?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#157 Apr 7, 2013
BlackmanlovesAsians wrote:
I love start trouble hahahaha. My threads live on forever. Topix deleted my I saw an irbw thread. But no biggie I have so soo soooo many other threads out. Its impossible to stop me.
I asked you are very serious question. you boast all about what black people own, so is there anything at all that you think white people own or is the answer nothing?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#158 Apr 7, 2013
There's two sides to every equation, right? so what's the other side? What do white people own?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#159 Apr 7, 2013
Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Slaves?
Obviously not anymore, while others around the world still do have slaves.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#160 Apr 7, 2013
BlackmanlovesAsians wrote:
I love start trouble hahahaha. My threads live on forever. Topix deleted my I saw an irbw thread. But no biggie I have so soo soooo many other threads out. Its impossible to stop me.
And what's your overall goal?
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#161 Apr 7, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's your overall goal?
To prove he is an unemployed loser.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#162 Apr 7, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's your overall goal?
How does a simple question like this get judged as being nuts? What's going on? Why don't people just simply tell me why my question was nuts?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#163 Apr 7, 2013
BlackmanlovesAsians wrote:
I love start trouble hahahaha.
Isn't it, I love TO start trouble? Did you start your own "trouble" with the English language?
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#164 Apr 7, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians---MACEO wrote:
NBA, boxing, NFL , soccer/Football. Track and field. Even in American baseball 60% of the players are Afro-Latino.

White men have alot to envy Black/ African men.
#1 Your women are addicted to us. most white women want black men's seed inside them. 70% of biracial children have Black fathers.
#2 we Black men don't need Viagra. Enough said. Black men scientificlly have the largest penis on earth.
#3. We don't need to take steroids to be great at sports.
#4. Affirmative action you white boys jealous if that.
#5 your pale looking pink skin needs to be tanned to look good.
#6. White boys stole martial arts from Asian men. Are now lying to the world they created mma. Mix matial arts has been going on in Thailand for thousands of years.
#7 white boys get the black women black men rejected. Fat black women..nerdy black women,,,too dark ones.
MACEO

White men practically own and invented everything else you see! All across the entire world!

now your best women are going to White males because you don't do for your own; but you feel White men are superior otherwise, you wouldn't say White women are the best in women!

Even though you took or accepted the lowly ones!

YOU VALIDATE WHITE MEN BEING SUPERIOR!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#166 Apr 7, 2013
MACEO

Your choices and venenmous remarks valid that White males are more superior than black males!

Your worship them and their women while you hate on your own, I go by your words and actions! LMAo

Think about what you say!
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#169 Apr 7, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU VALIDATE WHITE MEN BEING SUPERIOR!
Do you honestly think he will ever understand that or is even capable of understanding that? Who do you think you are dealing with?

He doesn't like what he was born as, so he hides it from himself by trying to crow about any achievement by black people that he can think about. And, we're still all waiting for these breakthrough technology inventions that truly contribute to society. But heck, until then, there's always a new dance move and a new move to the hoop.
Wake up

Tecumseh, Canada

#170 Apr 7, 2013
Don't ask this forum, just ask your boss tommorow at work if he is jelous of you.
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#171 Apr 7, 2013
Wake up wrote:
Don't ask this forum, just ask your boss tommorow at work if he is jelous of you.
He can't do that because he does not have a job.
The Relic

Lockhart, TX

#172 Apr 7, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
NBA, boxing, NFL , soccer/Football. Track and field. Even in American baseball 60% of the players are Afro-Latino.
White men have alot to envy Black/ African men.
#1 Your women are addicted to us. most white women want black men's seed inside them. 70% of biracial children have Black fathers.
#2 we Black men don't need Viagra. Enough said. Black men scientificlly have the largest penis on
earth.
#3. We don't need to take steroids to be great at sports.
#4. Affirmative action you white boys jealous if that.
#5 your pale looking pink skin needs to be tanned to look good.
#6. White boys stole martial arts from Asian men. Are now lying to the world they created mma. Mix matial arts has been going on in Thailand for thousands of years.
#7 white boys get the black women black men
rejected. Fat black women..nerdy black women,,,too dark ones.
WTF are you talking with yo hatin' azz? I love me some white boys. Ain't nothing gets my dyck harder than checking out some fine white boys. Betcha wish you had one.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#173 Apr 7, 2013
The Relic wrote:
<quoted text> WTF are you talking with yo hatin' azz? I love me some white boys. Ain't nothing gets my dyck harder than checking out some fine white boys. Betcha wish you had one.
I'm witcha Billy Dee. You luv dem hard dykes and their lezbeean gerellfrens too. Soz duz anibuddie.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#175 Apr 7, 2013
Personally, I don't think men, black or white get down like that. Though it is true that we tend to aspire to possess or be things that we are not, I would not characterize these fleeting aspirations as jealousy. The white investment bankers seated court side at an NBA game is curious about what it would be like to be in the mist of such physical competition, while the black NBA player smoozing with the white Investment after the game wonders what would be like in the fast pace world of international finance.(Just an example....all Wm are not IBers nor all BM NBA players)

The fact that men are biologically designed to be competitive does not denote jealousy because we all aspire to a comfortable material existence, beautiful wife etc.. I have on occasion envied for a nano second the systemic ease or excellent public relations white men have that smooths their pathway in life, but never have I felt the more visceral emotion of JEALOUSY and I would be surprised if they felt it towards me.
The Relic

Lockhart, TX

#176 Apr 7, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm witcha Billy Dee. You luv dem hard dykes and their lezbeean gerellfrens too. Soz duz anibuddie.
I was on the downlow but I came out of the closet and if any of the AA 's on this forum don't like it they can kiss my big black azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Henry 1,433,204
IR at the walmart 10 min ROMPER STOMPER 80
News Employer's No Dreadlock Policy Did Not Violate ... 14 min Charlie 4
To Tiki Tiki AKA Marcus Washington 17 min CarMiYana Carmiana 1
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 19 min Redefined 521
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 20 min Oh No You Di-nt 1,388
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 20 min okimar 693
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min Mike 48,943
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 1 hr Gunther 295
MSNBC: Trump won 1 hr iamcuriousnow 99
More from around the web