I think white boys are jealous of Bla...
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#316 Apr 9, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
Here's a few links to get you started. There is tons more though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yextpoQw-w4XX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-...
HOLY SH!T!! I could believe that the Irish went through this because I am Irish descent, but I NEVER knew any of this stuff that happened to others as well!!! Watch all of this fall on deaf ears, and nobody comment on it because it doesn't meet their desired agenda. It couldn't be more obvious. You're post will be marked as dumb, off topic, nuts...because black people act in the same way that they hate when others act this way towards them. As Jesus said, do unto others as they would have you do unto them. But people HATE that statement, because it robs them of the unfairness that is hidden within them, as they use guilt to exploit and manipulate any benefit that their deprived minds can see.

“ES GEHT EINFACH NUR UM MICH”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#317 Apr 9, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
I should also point out too, that Europeans where in fact slaves to the U.S. before black slaves where brought in. Apparently they were too much trouble though?
Not trouble. The indentured servants were mistreated, and as a result England/Europe stopped sending them over. Then after that Native Anericans and Mexicans were enslaved. But they knew the land so they keot escaping. Sooo slaves were needed that didn't: 1. know the land, 2. speak the language and 3. that could be kept indefinitely. Thus the Transatlantic slave trade begain.
nowise

Howell, MI

#319 Apr 9, 2013
why do blacks oppose the white man.. he made the black race better than everyone.. look at native Americans compared to black people they don't have shit..

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#320 Apr 9, 2013
Jasmiriah wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trouble. The indentured servants were mistreated, and as a result England/Europe stopped sending them over. Then after that Native Anericans and Mexicans were enslaved. But they knew the land so they keot escaping. Sooo slaves were needed that didn't: 1. know the land, 2. speak the language and 3. that could be kept indefinitely. Thus the Transatlantic slave trade begain.
Much of that's true. Many where indentured slaves, like two of the Presidents of the United States. Millard Fillmore and Andrew Johnson. But there were innocent people who were cast into slavery, just because they were poor. Many of those sent to America were treated worse than cattle. Worse than most black slaves.

England went on a rampage cleaning up their streets, getting rid of their starving subjects that the Monarchy couldn't. It also became big business to sell these people. The number 15th. confession in Scotland back in the late 15 hundreds was that of (kid)napping.

These slaves were taken to the U.S., Australia, Barbados, Jamaica and Africa, and the Middle-East. Most people think of Australia as being colonized by criminals, but that's not entirely true.
HaHa

Willingboro, NJ

#321 Apr 9, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Scared because a black mand died? You make no sense at all. First of all, he was virtually a kid going against a gun. This grown fat man was the bully, and he could not even beat him hand to hand, dont forget he followed him, when he was told not too. Whites have been randomly killy blacks for centuries, maybe its turning around b*tch.
Just a kid? Could not even beat him hand to hand? Travyon Martin was a 17 yo, 6'2", 160lb football player with a history of swinging on bus drivers and school staff. And dont make it out to be a race thing, yes, he was following him but even on the 911 call you heard him say he was unsure as to what race Travyon was.
SoundFknLegit

Willingboro, NJ

#322 Apr 9, 2013
Man white people will never understand us, they dont know what its like to live in the hood and be broke... so yea there jealous...
feriom

Howell, MI

#323 Apr 9, 2013
if I ever become poor i'm moving to Japan.. i'd rather be poor there.. oh yeah maybe not though they have killer bees that kill 30 thousand japanese a year..
feriom

Howell, MI

#324 Apr 9, 2013
white guys will be jealous of black guys because blacks and whites are the supreme races..

and if a black person is thriving the non thriving whites will be jealous in the same way that fi a white person is thriving the smiley face killer will come mess with htem..

being black is good because no white people can be jealous of me like the smiley face killer instead they can just call me the N word and blow their steam off..a nd leave me alone..
feriom

Howell, MI

#325 Apr 9, 2013
I mean Asians seem like they are the model minority but they really aren't blacks are..

I know some blacks run around living real shitty lives and embarrassing the race..

but it doesn't matter we make up for it..
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#326 Apr 9, 2013
Jasmiriah wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trouble. The indentured servants were mistreated, and as a result England/Europe stopped sending them over. Then after that Native Anericans and Mexicans were enslaved. But they knew the land so they keot escaping. Sooo slaves were needed that didn't: 1. know the land, 2. speak the language and 3. that could be kept indefinitely. Thus the Transatlantic slave trade begain.
Makes sense on the surface.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#327 Apr 9, 2013
feriom wrote:
I mean Asians seem like they are the model minority but they really aren't blacks are..
I know some blacks run around living real shitty lives and embarrassing the race..
but it doesn't matter we make up for it..
Even if it's in a tiny way. But not to discourage the exceptions.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#328 Apr 9, 2013
SoundFknLegit wrote:
Man white people will never understand us, they dont know what its like to live in the hood and be broke... so yea there jealous...
Because they see equally poor white neighborhoods that at least have a sense of honor to clean the trash off of their own front lawn. I've seen many, many formerly beautiful inner city mansions that are now a sh!thole and worth nothing when they could sell for at least $500,000, if people weren't afraid to buy them and live there. Did white people turn these beautiful homes into that? Did they literally go around your hoods and spray paint crap all over the buildings?
hullul

Pittsburgh, PA

#329 Apr 9, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
White Boys have bigger dicks
Lollipop

Ashburn, VA

#330 Apr 9, 2013
Wow,it amaze me 2 c how racism is causing havoc,but i get it nd understand,but diz all is a waste of tym,coz in my point of view everyday a biracial kid is born,so imagine de future generation.Wat i'mma tryn 2 sy is dat de connection btwn de black nd white is growing.I'm from a mix race,my pops is black nd my mom is white,we a big happy fam',so it hurtz 2 c so much hatred btwn my dad's race nd mom's race,truly speakin i dnt knw where does diz leave us.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#331 Apr 9, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. The white man sellout thinks it's embarrassing. Why are WW jealous of Black women then? I guess there is no reason.
Im just asking for some real answers not another topic
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#332 Apr 9, 2013
Nubianitalia wrote:
<quoted text>
Im just asking for some real answers not another topic
You got them, it's rare for a white woman to be jealous of a black woman unless the white woman is a 300 pound white trash pig that should be jealous of anybody.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#333 Apr 9, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
You got them, it's rare for a white woman to be jealous of a black woman unless the white woman is a 300 pound white trash pig that should be jealous of anybody.
you are a great person who has a a lot of respect for people. I know your mommie and daddy are proud of your ignorant screwed up respectful mind.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#334 Apr 9, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>you are a great person who has a a lot of respect for people. I know your mommie and daddy are proud of your ignorant screwed up respectful mind.
ignore the trolls

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#335 Apr 9, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
ignore the trolls
I hope you realize you just responded to an ignorant East Indian troll posing as a black man. LMAO
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#336 Apr 9, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>you are a great person who has a a lot of respect for people. I know your mommie and daddy are proud of your ignorant screwed up respectful mind.
Just as proud as your parents are for pretending you are black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,617,233
Temple of Ramses II discovered! White DNA!!! 4 min Paul 14
The "worker" race? 6 min Yisraelite Suprem... 9
Chinese Museum Africa Exhibit 19 min im fair are you 53
Poll Who is the ugliest race of people? (Mar '11) 34 min Ripper 135
Dominating Yisraelite Supremacist Is FUN 37 min Yisraelite Suprem... 2
The Multi-Racial Uprising 39 min The Half-Blood Pr... 8
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 55 min KyleMackey 430
Why do WW love us KINGS? 1 hr Could Do Without ... 119
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr THX Son of Bavaria 65
More from around the web