Racist Asians
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lomba

New York, NY

#1 Dec 23, 2011
I feel sorry for the Chinese-American soldier who committed suicide from nonstop racial taunting by his fellow soldiers that were white. However, it is ironic to see all of the Asians on this site taunting blacks, yet in the end, they see how the rednecks hate them just the same.
WorthlessWhore

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Dec 23, 2011
Lomba wrote:
I feel sorry for the Chinese-American soldier who committed suicide from nonstop racial taunting by his fellow soldiers that were white. However, it is ironic to see all of the Asians on this site taunting blacks, yet in the end, they see how the rednecks hate them just the same.
SPOT ON! I agree!

The japanese are very racist too.
LION

Bostic, NC

#3 Dec 23, 2011
Racist whites fear blacks more than any other race.
Racist asians hate blacks because they feel infeior to whites. I call it:
THE RACIAL CHAIN REACTION!
AM who loves WW

Berkhamsted, UK

#4 Dec 23, 2011
Lomba wrote:
I'm asian and I don't taunt blacks.
BUCKETHAID

Reisterstown, MD

#5 Dec 23, 2011
Asian shop owners hate blacks coz they are always shoplifting, causing trouble, being loud & disrespectful.

I remember being in a store in Rosslyn, VA right across from Georgetown (Wash DC). Some sistah was in there giving the Korean/Chinese woman behind the counter about some stupid b.s. I gave the sistah a talking to. She took one look at my 220 lbs and knew to keep her big mouth shut. Stupid hoe. I'm not gonna let you say whatever you want. Scaring the poor girl behind the counter with her foolishness & loud talk about "immigrants" coming here to blah, blah, blah.

If you stand up to sistahs & wanna tough guys they don't know how to handle it. Asians bust their ass 24-7 working hard. They're not shooting & robbing people left & right like da boys from da ghetto be doing let & right 24-7.

Asians respect education. It's a priority. Kids ain't given a chance to drop out of school. As if. Never in a zillion years.

BM are so far behind Whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc, it's not even funny.

But BM are VERY VERY good at:

1) Cheating. Getting girls pregnant & disappearing.
2) Taking breaks at work. Doing drugs at work.
3) Living off of stupid black girls. Pimping.
4) Filing grievances with their union every time a white employees sneezes. Sit around all day every day avoiding work like it's the plague. Their supervisor gives them a below successful performance appraisal. Grievance time!!!
5) Taking the easy way out. Hustling. Stealing.

Don't pretend you have no idea what I'm talking about.

AM who loves WW

Berkhamsted, UK

#6 Dec 23, 2011
BUCKETHAID wrote:
Asian shop owners hate blacks coz they are always shoplifting, causing trouble, being loud & disrespectful.
I remember being in a store in Rosslyn, VA right across from Georgetown (Wash DC). Some sistah was in there giving the Korean/Chinese woman behind the counter about some stupid b.s. I gave the sistah a talking to. She took one look at my 220 lbs and knew to keep her big mouth shut. Stupid hoe. I'm not gonna let you say whatever you want. Scaring the poor girl behind the counter with her foolishness & loud talk about "immigrants" coming here to blah, blah, blah.
If you stand up to sistahs & wanna tough guys they don't know how to handle it. Asians bust their ass 24-7 working hard. They're not shooting & robbing people left & right like da boys from da ghetto be doing let & right 24-7.
Asians respect education. It's a priority. Kids ain't given a chance to drop out of school. As if. Never in a zillion years.
4) Filing grievances with their union every time a white employees sneezes. Sit around all day every day avoiding work like it's the plague. Their supervisor gives them a below successful performance appraisal. Grievance time!!!
Not all asians have a university degree, take me for an example I don't have a university degree and I'm 26.
LION

Bostic, NC

#7 Dec 23, 2011
BUCKETHAID wrote:
I agree with some of what you are saying but you speak with a racist element. You know that many asians hate blacks because they consider whites as above themselves.
Blacks are gradually coming up and nd most blacks are not as you describe.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#8 Dec 23, 2011
LION wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with some of what you are saying but you speak with a racist element. You know that many asians hate blacks because they consider whites as above themselves.
Blacks are gradually coming up and nd most blacks are not as you describe.
No we aren't but it doesn't stop such foolish people from lumping us all into the same bucket.

Jahx
Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 23, 2011
I think Asian girls have a little pretty face. But about the body, they seems not reached puberty yet, I mean, until those who are 30. As well, I think that a BM that has taste about Asian girls, also has a slope to pedophilia, on the most of times.

Level 7

Location hidden

#10 Dec 23, 2011
Jahx wrote:
I think Asian girls have a little pretty face. But about the body, they seems not reached puberty yet, I mean, until those who are 30. As well, I think that a BM that has taste about Asian girls, also has a slope to pedophilia, on the most of times.
This is an ignorant smear that needs to stop. Asian women may, as a rule, be built more slight than other races of women but they are no less than any others. Open your eyes....there is a lot of variety out there.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Williamsburg, VA

#11 Dec 23, 2011
Filipinas have the best bodies among Asian women. Last one I dated had some Double D's at least. DerekJ, stop being so sensitive when someone talks about Asians. Just because you date a Asian chick does not mean every dude is drooling over them. Lol.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Williamsburg, VA

#12 Dec 23, 2011
How did we go from Racist Asians to this? This isn't even the topic.
BUCKETHAID wrote:

Level 7

Location hidden

#13 Dec 23, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
Filipinas have the best bodies among Asian women. Last one I dated had some Double D's at least. DerekJ, stop being so sensitive when someone talks about Asians. Just because you date a Asian chick does not mean every dude is drooling over them. Lol.
My post was in relation to the pedo reference. No, I don't presume that everyone is drooling over them. Where did that come from?
LION

Huntersville, NC

#14 Dec 23, 2011
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No we aren't but it doesn't stop such foolish people from lumping us all into the same bucket.
We must educate the ignorant.

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 23, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
Filipinas have the best bodies among Asian women.
I am an East Asian male and I agree that Filipinas have the best bodies among Asian women.
Lion

Huntersville, NC

#17 Dec 23, 2011
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks can be very irrational. Like a wild pit bull that will go insane for no reason known to man or beast. All we can do to try to sooth their nature with many things purple such as purple drink and a nice McPurple happy meal. Other than that trust to luck and may fate protect our back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KTivUBQq_TwXX
I will agree that there are alot of ignorant blacks who make the race look bad. But the above (RACIAL CHAIN REACTION) holds up.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18 Dec 23, 2011
I have several Asian friends. I don't agree. I think it just depends on the person. My friend just dropped off some Christmas treats for my family. That isn't a racist.
Lion

Huntersville, NC

#19 Dec 23, 2011
Married with children wrote:
I have several Asian friends. I don't agree. I think it just depends on the person. My friend just dropped off some Christmas treats for my family. That isn't a racist.
So what! I am sure the klan buy each other christmas gifts every year!

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20 Dec 23, 2011
Lion wrote:
<quoted text>So what! I am sure the klan buy each other christmas gifts every year!
That didn't make any sense at all. Several of my Asian girlfriends would never be compared to the Klan. We have a lot in common and our children are great friends. Hey have watched my kids and I have watched theirs. Not a shallow relationship at all. The klan are A bunch of shallow idiots with closed minded views of people who Are different. This does not describe my friends.
Lion

Charlotte, NC

#21 Dec 24, 2011
Married with children wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't make any sense at all. Several of my Asian girlfriends would never be compared to the Klan. We have a lot in common and our children are great friends. Hey have watched my kids and I have watched theirs. Not a shallow relationship at all. The klan are A bunch of shallow idiots with closed minded views of people who Are different. This does not describe my friends.
Are you black?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,582,257
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 3 min Paul 31
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 8 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
The Decline of the West Is Self-Inflicted 9 min Paul 5
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 10 min Hebrews 536
Trump's secret service spending is out of control. 13 min Hmm the meanie 1
Ban On Terminators 🤖🔫💀 15 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 27 min Retribution 106
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 1 hr FCVK THE SNOWFLAKES 215
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 44
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr Hmm the meanie 115
More from around the web