Next Last

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#3 Jul 18, 2013
London1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very unlikely that they're any rioters on this site, but then again you're a spineless complaining man?
I think they are Flash Mobs NOT Rioters. But either way, that is crazy.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-holly...
Level 2

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4 Jul 18, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are Flash Mobs NOT Rioters. But either way, that is crazy.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-holly...
Thx for the info, but why is this spineless punk complaining about it here? What can we do about it? Trolls do enuff complaining.

Level 8

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2013
London1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thx for the info, but why is this spineless punk complaining about it here? What can we do about it? Trolls do enuff complaining.
I dunno but they really do need to do something about Flash Mobs. The good thing is the whole thing was apparently set up on Twitter. So they will be able to find most involved via the web.
Level 2

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno but they really do need to do something about Flash Mobs. The good thing is the whole thing was apparently set up on Twitter. So they will be able to find most involved via the web.
Yep, you're right. Personally, I don't agree with the outcome of the trial, but the protests are pointless.

Level 8

United States

#7 Jul 18, 2013
London1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you're right. Personally, I don't agree with the outcome of the trial, but the protests are pointless.
Well the protests did show some Americans does not support injustice. I think that's a good message to send out giving how this case has been creating racial tension.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#9 Jul 18, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Negroes and flash mobs go together like peanut butter and jelly. The two will always been irrevocably linked until the end of time.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 18, 2013
correction: be

“AKA BRENDA007”

Level 2

Location hidden

#12 Jul 18, 2013
SMH. Any excuse to clown.

See, this is the image that most races have of Black people. And when they think of Trayvon, this is the very image that pops into their heads.
Most Blacks do not behave in like manner, and intelligent people are aware of the difference.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 18, 2013
EbonyDoll1973 wrote:
See, this is the image that most races have of Black people. And when they think of Trayvon, this is the very image that pops into their heads.
Most Blacks do not behave in like manner, and intelligent people are aware of the difference.
So in essence, Trayvon was an embarrassment to the black race.
blakistan1

Sayreville, NJ

#14 Jul 18, 2013
EbonyDoll1973 wrote:

Im not white and I think black people are an inferior race.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#16 Jul 18, 2013
London1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very unlikely that they're any rioters on this site, but then again you're a spineless complaining man?
This is how they get their anger out. They sure as hell not going to say this to our faces.

Level 4

Location hidden

#17 Jul 18, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>This case hasn't been creating racial tension, dopey. The liberal media did that, by editing and misrepresenting those 911 tapes, and flashing 8 year old pictures of the thug cadet instead of recent ones.
Every time we see your name we know stupidity wrapped in some racism is going to follow.

Level 4

Location hidden

#18 Jul 18, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> So in essence, Trayvon was an embarrassment to the black race.
And you are an embarrassment to the white race.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#20 Jul 18, 2013
Yea there was rioting in Oakland and crenshaw. Smh, California is becoming a cesspit.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22 Jul 18, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the protests did show some Americans does not support injustice. I think that's a good message to send out giving how this case has been creating racial tension.
"Injustice"??? Do you have reason to believe the jury was bribed? What injustice? Is it an injustice because the jury after seeing and hearing all the evidence came to a different conclusion than you did?
I don't think disagreeing with an armchair "juror" like you, qualifies as injustice.
LOL!

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#24 Jul 18, 2013
Those "riots" didn't look as nearly as bad as the riots of 1992. Not even close.

I do agree partly with you about how they are destroying black owned neighborhoods and businesses, just like what they did in 1992 riots. I could never understand why black people would destroy their own neighborhoods and not the neighborhoods of whites or other non blacks when they face prejudices. I don't think that they should riot, I think that boycotting their businesses is more peaceful and effective.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25 Jul 18, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> So in essence, Trayvon was an embarrassment to the black race.
Hi Bayou City, spreading love and harmony as usual.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#28 Jul 18, 2013
The only good thing to come out of riots is that I would have an opportunity to "Feel Me Up" some non Black coochie and get away with it.
Protest Redondo Malibu

Rodange, Luxembourg

#29 Jul 18, 2013
Park in, not sit in. We need to park our cars on public streets in front of these $8 million homes in their mostly white rich azz bubbles they live in. What they gonna do? F Em. It's all legal.
aisling-

Grove City, OH

#30 Jul 18, 2013
"There are many lessons to be learned from the media miscoverage of the George Zimmerman shooting of Trayvon Martin.

We’ve dealt repeatedly with the false “hoodie” and racial narratives, the ludicrous audio and video analyses, and the misunderstanding of the role Stand Your Ground played [actually, did not play] in the case.

We’ve seen post-trial articles about how the prosecution failed to “humanize” Trayvon, without addressing that the prosecution deliberately didn’t go there because it would have brought into evidence Trayvon’s history of fighting, drug use and illegal weapons possession. Rachel Jeantel’s post-trial interview on CNN also raised the possibility that the fight was started by Trayvon out of homophobic fear that Zimmerman was a sexual predator.

In this sea of media malpractice, one enduring fabrication lives on despite conclusive trial testimony, the concept that Zimmerman was ordered, instructed, or told not to get out of his car by the 911 operator.

But the myth lives on in part because other media is not as responsible.

There is a second and implicit part of the myth, namely that Zimmerman was told not to follow Martin (in addition to being told not to get out of his car). Jonathan Capehart, in the column noted above, correctly debunked that myth, Five myths about the killing of Trayvon Martin:

If the media refuses to correct the obvious factual inaccuracy that Zimmerman was told not to get out of his car, it seems hopeless to get the media to correct this other part of the myth. Capehart made a good attempt at it, as have others, to no avail..

The myth will survive because it is part of the background narrative, an assumption upon which arguments implicitly rest.

Regardless of what they think of the verdict, most Americans will go to their graves believing the myth that “if only George Zimmerman had not gotten out of the car when the police told him not to.”"

In full:
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/07/soap-in-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,404,112
News A few weeks before he died, Malcolm X endured a... 3 min Islam sucks 9
Marcus: Going on a Hiatus to the Hamptons 4 min Marcus Washington 3
Michelle Obama to speak at DNC tonight 6 min Marcus Washington 20
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 6 min KIP 20
Why do Pakistani men have tiny dicks? (Apr '14) 12 min Marcus Washington 40
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min KiloEcho 47,334
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 43 min Mite Be 168
More from around the web