|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Looks like you stupid son of a bitches didn't prove me wrong
http://www.inquisitr.com/851039/los-angeles-r...
I predicted you would tear up your own neighborhoods and fail at having a peaceful protest. On the news I saw ppl stealing bikes, and attacking others (of their own race) and the next day I went there and I saw graffiti all over Leimert park restrooms. Generation X and generation Y blacks have to be the biggest pieces of shit that have ever walked the earth. Not only that, you were destroying BLACK owned businesses!!! Forget whether they were black owned or not, they had no part in it! You are the biggest pussies of all as well, you didn't even have the balls to go to non black neighborhoods and do your stupid shit because you all have a crabs in a barrel mentality! I don't think I can be more ashamed of my race than I am today.
Level 2

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Jstylez wrote:
I predicted you would tear up your own neighborhoods and fail at having a peaceful protest. On the news I saw ppl stealing bikes, and attacking others (of their own race) and the next day I went there and I saw graffiti all over Leimert park restrooms. Generation X and generation Y blacks have to be the biggest pieces of shit that have ever walked the earth. Not only that, you were destroying BLACK owned businesses!!! Forget whether they were black owned or not, they had no part in it! You are the biggest pussies of all as well, you didn't even have the balls to go to non black neighborhoods and do your stupid shit because you all have a crabs in a barrel mentality! I don't think I can be more ashamed of my race than I am today.
It's very unlikely that they're any rioters on this site, but then again you're a spineless complaining man?

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

London1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very unlikely that they're any rioters on this site, but then again you're a spineless complaining man?
I think they are Flash Mobs NOT Rioters. But either way, that is crazy.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-holly...
Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are Flash Mobs NOT Rioters. But either way, that is crazy.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-holly...
Thx for the info, but why is this spineless punk complaining about it here? What can we do about it? Trolls do enuff complaining.

“Freedom”

Level 8

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

London1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thx for the info, but why is this spineless punk complaining about it here? What can we do about it? Trolls do enuff complaining.
I dunno but they really do need to do something about Flash Mobs. The good thing is the whole thing was apparently set up on Twitter. So they will be able to find most involved via the web.
Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno but they really do need to do something about Flash Mobs. The good thing is the whole thing was apparently set up on Twitter. So they will be able to find most involved via the web.
Yep, you're right. Personally, I don't agree with the outcome of the trial, but the protests are pointless.

“Freedom”

Level 8

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

London1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you're right. Personally, I don't agree with the outcome of the trial, but the protests are pointless.
Well the protests did show some Americans does not support injustice. I think that's a good message to send out giving how this case has been creating racial tension.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Negroes and flash mobs go together like peanut butter and jelly. The two will always been irrevocably linked until the end of time.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

correction: be

“Handsome white and black men”

Level 8

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Jstylez wrote:
Large crowd? That crowd didn't look like it contained more than three dozen people! That is what you call a riot?

“AKA BRENDA007”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

SMH. Any excuse to clown.

See, this is the image that most races have of Black people. And when they think of Trayvon, this is the very image that pops into their heads.
Most Blacks do not behave in like manner, and intelligent people are aware of the difference.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

EbonyDoll1973 wrote:
See, this is the image that most races have of Black people. And when they think of Trayvon, this is the very image that pops into their heads.
Most Blacks do not behave in like manner, and intelligent people are aware of the difference.
So in essence, Trayvon was an embarrassment to the black race.
blakistan1

Keyport, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

EbonyDoll1973 wrote:

Im not white and I think black people are an inferior race.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

London1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how they get their anger out. They sure as hell not going to say this to our faces.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>This case hasn't been creating racial tension, dopey. The liberal media did that, by editing and misrepresenting those 911 tapes, and flashing 8 year old pictures of the thug cadet instead of recent ones.
Every time we see your name we know stupidity wrapped in some racism is going to follow.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> So in essence, Trayvon was an embarrassment to the black race.
And you are an embarrassment to the white race.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Yea there was rioting in Oakland and crenshaw. Smh, California is becoming a cesspit.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the protests did show some Americans does not support injustice. I think that's a good message to send out giving how this case has been creating racial tension.
"Injustice"??? Do you have reason to believe the jury was bribed? What injustice? Is it an injustice because the jury after seeing and hearing all the evidence came to a different conclusion than you did?
I don't think disagreeing with an armchair "juror" like you, qualifies as injustice.
LOL!

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Those "riots" didn't look as nearly as bad as the riots of 1992. Not even close.

I do agree partly with you about how they are destroying black owned neighborhoods and businesses, just like what they did in 1992 riots. I could never understand why black people would destroy their own neighborhoods and not the neighborhoods of whites or other non blacks when they face prejudices. I don't think that they should riot, I think that boycotting their businesses is more peaceful and effective.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> So in essence, Trayvon was an embarrassment to the black race.
Hi Bayou City, spreading love and harmony as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

318 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min PDUPONT 1,082,432
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min A CHILD OF AHAYAH 94,514
Why do black people hate each other so much? (Nov '13) 14 min Missy 66
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 22 min African AE 23,957
Why are Indians so rude? (Sep '09) 23 min Josh 820
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 26 min Trouble 645
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 38 min African AE 990
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 hr Hebrew Warrior 2,473
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 4 hr Paris R 397
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 4 hr Stop Snitchin 78,590
Black Guy at an All White Party 5 hr Bychance37 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••