Jew devil dibbuk box causes havoc on ...
Tank

UK

#107 Jan 23, 2013
Cohens Golem Patrols Inc wrote:
<quoted text>Debbil Boxes are NOT for sale to Blacks. They will cause you damage. Only whites can handle the genuine Jew Devil Box, while blacks will get severely "skeeert" by it. They can aslo harm imbecile Poles like Husaria who thinks Jews destroyed Poland and not the nazis.
Hahaha the nazis dressed up as jews and invades poland any body see how the nazis think there arian race is the true race to dominate all , dont some jews believe the same , like members of christianity , and other fath's are here on this earth to serve them , im not comparing the two , maby thats why nazis killed the jews to begin with , poland sorry buddy you were just the hunting ground , btw watch for the day the jews stop wandering !!
Arularz Black

Athens, GA

#108 Jan 24, 2013
This thread should be titled, "Jew devil dibbuk jumke box causes havoc on humanity?"
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#109 Jan 24, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> It was Hitler who harmed your people, not the Jews. It is funny how so many Poles are turning to Nazis instead of blaming the real culprit.
So... I suppose by your logic you can't hate both Jews & Germans?

Of course Nazi Germany & Soviet Union killed a lot of Polish people.. Stole from them ect ect..

Jews had their hands in funding both to power.

the biggest funder of Nazi Germany was Jew Max Warburg

.... The biggest funder of the Soviet Union was Jew Jacob Schiff...... In the case of Soviets 95% of the Bolsheviks in power were Jews!

That a disproportionate amount of Katyn massacre were by Jews against Polish people...

Which even Jew Henry Makow speaks of this here.

http://www.henrymakow.com/a_warning_to_the_po...

...... Most Communists in Poland were Jews..... Who Jews went on to heavily rule Poland after Potsdam & Yalta conference.

http://www.radioislam.org/thetruth/commlink.h...
..........Now.. You state this how Nazi Germany harmed Poland?

.......... You do know there has been a massive Jewish push to not only neglect the Polish Catholic victims of Nazi Germany.
.. But...
..... For Jews to blame Poland for the Holocaust.

.... Such as Jew Debbie Schlussel who blamed Poland for the Holocaust of Jews.... There is a long list of Jews who have blamed Poland for the Holocaust.

...... Now this takes some nerve when Poland had the most gentiles save Jews in Europe..... While Poland had the lowest rate of Nazi collaborators in occupied Nazi Europe.

....... This takes further nerve when the biggest Nazi collaborators in Poland were Jews like
......Jew Chaim Rumkowski who ran the Lodz Nazi ghetto
.......Jew Abraham Gancwajch who's Group 13 of Nazi collaborators helped Nazi Germany against Jews in the Warsaw ghetto.... While Jew Abraham Gancwajch...ripped off Jews in the Warsaw ghetto.

.......... Then you have Jew George Soros economic shock therapy which destroyed the economy of Poland to mass poverty & hunger....

http://www.radioislam.org/islam/english/jewis...

.......... Then there is the Dumb Polak slander that Jew Norman Lear spread.... Jewish NBC TV spread.... Which these jokes comes from Nazi propaganda of Poles being of Sub Human intelligence.

http://www.polamjournal.com/Library/The_Origi...

....... Now this started in the 1970's when Polish Americans scored a 109 IQ...According to this... below.

http://books.google.com/books...

See table 1. Polish American IQ 109 in the 1970's, German American IQ 105, Irish American IQ 105, Italian American IQ 100.

See table 4. Chinese American IQ of 108 in the 1970's.

Now... Asian Americans including Chinese Americans are known to be one of the highest IQ scoring populations...

Yet... Polish Americans beat them in IQ in the 1970's.... Yet Jews like Norman Lear & NBC TV spread Dumb Polak jokes in the 1970's?.... Massive slander to say the least.

.......... Now... That is not the only Anti Polish slander Jews are behind.

... Jews were behind the Jewish sex slave traders Zwi Migdal... Which heavily ran between Poland & Latin America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwi_Migdal

Now not only did Zwi Migdal harm Polish women & also Jewish women in sex slavery.... Cause a massive "issue headache of degeneracy in Poland"

Ultimately Zwi Migdal ruined the reputation of Polish people in Latin America as this even states in this article.
FromSatanist2Chr istian

United States

#111 Jan 26, 2013
I can only say that the movie The Possession was excellent. Nine years ago, I became a Christian. Before that, I was a Satanic High-Priest for 20 years. In these nine years, I have experienced poltergeist or demon-spirit disturbances as to say one time being attacked physically. I had awaken in the middle of the night at a sudden moment, because I felt a real strong evil presence. It got both my legs lift them up to heart level and squeezed them so hard that I yelled and cried so loud. About 3 years ago, I got married to a christian woman, and had informed her she might experience noisy ghost or such like. So, she did... The Dybbuk or Dibbuk Box story is real. I am one that watches true documentary movies or true possessions of people. I have come across movies or documentaries that are fake, because people want money. My gift as a child into my adult years is to know or discern the good and evil. And this one of them..The Dibbuk Box. People, evil-spirits and demon spirits are real. Don't dabble into the spirit world. It will cause harm to yourself or the people who you love. Look for God, the Lord Christ Jesus and let him be the Lord and Savior of your lives. HE truly loves all of you.
Arular Here

Athens, GA

#112 Jan 26, 2013
FromSatanist2Christian wrote:
I can only say that the movie The Possession was excellent. Nine years ago, I became a Christian. Before that, I was a Satanic High-Priest for 20 years. In these nine years, I have experienced poltergeist or demon-spirit disturbances as to say one time being attacked physically. I had awaken in the middle of the night at a sudden moment, because I felt a real strong evil presence. It got both my legs lift them up to heart level and squeezed them so hard that I yelled and cried so loud. About 3 years ago, I got married to a christian woman, and had informed her she might experience noisy ghost or such like. So, she did... The Dybbuk or Dibbuk Box story is real. I am one that watches true documentary movies or true possessions of people. I have come across movies or documentaries that are fake, because people want money. My gift as a child into my adult years is to know or discern the good and evil. And this one of them..The Dibbuk Box. People, evil-spirits and demon spirits are real. Don't dabble into the spirit world. It will cause harm to yourself or the people who you love. Look for God, the Lord Christ Jesus and let him be the Lord and Savior of your lives. HE truly loves all of you.
When I ate pork, my blood pressure would rise so, high that it would cause sleep paralysis. I would be lying on my back on the bed, screaming to wake up, only to find myself paralyzed. I could not open my eyes no matter what. I could hear something making slow motion sounds of screaming and raspy voices. I called out to Jesus and I could move again. From then on, I started to use a well known product that can be put on food that neutralized the effects of Pork if eaten. Later years on, I had had the same problem, this time I mastered the art of staying inside my dreams and this time with my nightmares/sleep paralysis. In my nightmare paralysis, I commanded to see who was torturing me, the dark void lit up and I saw 2 Grey Aliens cursing and hissing at me, I told them I'm not afraid of them and I called on Jesus, I saw him wave his hand before the demonic aliens, and they exploded. Then I woke up. After that, I never had this problem again, but enjoyed locking myself in my dreams. Peace.
FromSatanist2Chr istian

United States

#113 Jan 27, 2013
Arular Here wrote:
<quoted text>
When I ate pork, my blood pressure would rise so, high that it would cause sleep paralysis. I would be lying on my back on the bed, screaming to wake up, only to find myself paralyzed. I could not open my eyes no matter what. I could hear something making slow motion sounds of screaming and raspy voices. I called out to Jesus and I could move again. From then on, I started to use a well known product that can be put on food that neutralized the effects of Pork if eaten. Later years on, I had had the same problem, this time I mastered the art of staying inside my dreams and this time with my nightmares/sleep paralysis. In my nightmare paralysis, I commanded to see who was torturing me, the dark void lit up and I saw 2 Grey Aliens cursing and hissing at me, I told them I'm not afraid of them and I called on Jesus, I saw him wave his hand before the demonic aliens, and they exploded. Then I woke up. After that, I never had this problem again, but enjoyed locking myself in my dreams. Peace.

Arular, I am so glad that you are a servant of Christ! GOD has given us the gifts to help ourselves and others who are or may be in the same situation. The gifts HE'S given us is to use it for His glory and honor. HE deserves all the praises! Amytime the enemy begins to attack, say, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, THE LORD REBUKES YOU AND CAST YOU AWAY FROM MY PRESENCE BECAUSE YOU, SATAN AND DEMONS HAVE NO POWER OVER ME, BECAUSE JESUS LIVES IN ME IS GREATER THAN YOU AND DEMONS WHO ARE IN THIS WORLD! " IN JESUS' NAME! AMEN.
FromSatanist2Chr istian

United States

#114 Jan 27, 2013
It is written, it is written, it is written! Say this, Arular ! When you are being attack by Satan and his demons!
Duhhh

Canada

#115 Jan 28, 2013
Super Jew wrote:
First off, there is no such thing as a Jew Devil Box. I am the person who wrote the original story of the Dibbuk Box. Dibbuk is not the Hebrew word for Devil. A Dibbuk, or Dybbuk is an evil spirit that cleaves onto a person's soul and lives in the body of someone who is alive - using them like a puppet.
Furthermore, a dibbuk is not racist, nor does it have a preference for any particular race, or gender, or age group.
In addition to this, I'm not certain where some people get the idea that Jews are anti-african, or asian, or hispanic, or anti-any race or color. The fact of the matter is, like it or not, we jews come in white, black, brown, yellow, red, mocha, semitic, tan, pasty, pale, jaundice, rosy, and every other imaginable human skin tone. There are Ethiopian Jews, Chinese Jews, Ecuadorian Jews, and probably even an Inuit Jew or two somewhere. There aren't many of us, but we come in every color, flavor, and style.
I can also speak for every single Jew on the face of the planet when I say that although there may be persons whom we do not like, the idea of hating any people as a whole based on their race is disgusting and sick and the antithesis of our thoughts and our purpose on this planet.
Jews are not encouraged by the Talmud to defraud, rob, or steal from non- Jews. This thinking is pure idiocy. We will not sell you the Statue of Liberty. The damn statue belongs to the American people so it would be illogical to try to sell people something they already own.
However, for those people out there who continue to engage in hate, because of simple ignorance and uneducated thought vomit, and to those who perpetuate bigotry, intolerance, and refuse to celebrate the incredibly beautiful diversity among the beings in this world - I will gladly sell you the deed to a custom, hand dug, excretion filled hole in the middle of a swampy, mosquito swarming landfill site. Sure, it is too good for for bile filled no-soul flesh bags, but the rest of us have talked about it, and we really wouldn't want to have it any other way.
Aaaaaaaggh! If you are going to keep on spewing hate, find another friggin reason! The race thing is old, boring, ignorant, and most of us are so damn sick of it, you're going to be surprised at just how many of us are ready willing and able to step up and slap the stupid right out of your cranium if you don't knock it the hell off. Seriously.
BULLSHIT. The man who told his story of his encounter with the box (which you can find on creepypasta.com 's Ture Story page, etc) was NOT religious whatsoever. Idiot.
Ghenghis Khoon

UK

#116 Jan 28, 2013
Arularz Black wrote:
This thread should be titled, "Jew devil dibbuk jumke box causes havoc on humanity?"
it should read, "some people are gullible, but blacks are the most gullible and stupid and easily fooled of all".
Christenna

Wallington, UK

#117 Jan 29, 2013
So if you are the person who wrote the original story, is it true or fiction or a bit of both??? The episode freaked me out, especially watching it on my own.
dibbuk worship

United States

#118 Jan 30, 2013
If that thing truely does what every body says it does then i want it. The dark aura of that box will suite me greatly
Missing Link Moses

UK

#119 Jan 30, 2013
Christenna wrote:
So if you are the person who wrote the original story, is it true or fiction or a bit of both??? The episode freaked me out, especially watching it on my own.
anyone who believes any of this is an IMBECILE. You darkies will fall for anything. This is why we use Jew Devil Boxes to keep you out of our neighbourhoods.
Sum guy

Sulphur Springs, TX

#120 Jan 30, 2013
What a bunch a racist and ignorant dicks. There are no ghosts or monsters in the world, the closest u will find are racist pricks like ur selves. I hope sum "blacks",as u call them, break into ur house at night and rape ur racist families while u sleep, u white supremist fucking retards. I bet u all believe in Jesus and invisible god figures too....
Sum guy

Sulphur Springs, TX

#121 Jan 30, 2013
And there's no such thing as a "satanic high priest" u fuck tard. I've been a satanist all my life and we only have ONE church, the church of Satan. Founded by Anton Lavey and located in California. U were just a retard tht joined sum fake ass cult. And the fact that ur now a Christian proves u know nothing of my religion, for I would die before I bow down to such ignorant notions as taught by so called Christians. Also if u now believe in god then u should no he won't forgive u for worshipping the devil, seems like the kinda thing he'd be pretty pissed about lol u fake satanists that get online an try to scare ppl with ur "knowledge" of satanists are the reason we're still feared and persecuted. I hope ur god sites u.
Arular Here

Athens, GA

#122 Feb 2, 2013
FromSatanist2Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Arular, I am so glad that you are a servant of Christ! GOD has given us the gifts to help ourselves and others who are or may be in the same situation. The gifts HE'S given us is to use it for His glory and honor. HE deserves all the praises! Amytime the enemy begins to attack, say, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, THE LORD REBUKES YOU AND CAST YOU AWAY FROM MY PRESENCE BECAUSE YOU, SATAN AND DEMONS HAVE NO POWER OVER ME, BECAUSE JESUS LIVES IN ME IS GREATER THAN YOU AND DEMONS WHO ARE IN THIS WORLD! " IN JESUS' NAME! AMEN.
Thnx. I have witnessed how the wicked responded to my reply by calling my experience laughable. That will never deter me, only makes me stronger to the infinite power of Christ! If you conduct a study about Sleep Paralysis, you'll find out how people are able to break free of it by mentioning Jesus Christ! I am telling you, HE IS REAL!!!!!!!!
Sean Coonery

UK

#123 Feb 2, 2013
Sum guy wrote:
And there's no such thing as a "satanic high priest" u fuck tard. I've been a satanist all my life and we only have ONE church, the church of Satan. Founded by Anton Lavey and located in California. U were just a retard tht joined sum fake ass cult. And the fact that ur now a Christian proves u know nothing of my religion, for I would die before I bow down to such ignorant notions as taught by so called Christians. Also if u now believe in god then u should no he won't forgive u for worshipping the devil, seems like the kinda thing he'd be pretty pissed about lol u fake satanists that get online an try to scare ppl with ur "knowledge" of satanists are the reasonwe're still feared and persecuted. I hope ur god sites u.
you laugh at people who are superstitious and YOU are a "Satanist"? you people are the dumbest of the lot, worse than voodoo witch doctors and plate lipped juju men. what a WALLY you are!
Sean Coonery

UK

#124 Feb 2, 2013
Arular Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Thnx. I have witnessed how the wicked responded to my reply by calling my experience laughable. That will never deter me, only makes me stronger to the infinite power of Christ! If you conduct a study about Sleep Paralysis, you'll find out how people are able to break free of it by mentioning Jesus Christ! I am telling you, HE IS REAL!!!!!!!!
are you that cretin with the haunted pork chop?
Burt Campbell

Payson, AZ

#125 Feb 2, 2013
Jews have been taking advantage of Blacks ever since
the slave trade days.
NUTTER ALERT

UK

#126 Feb 2, 2013
Burt Campbell wrote:
Jews have been taking advantage of Blacks ever since
the slave trade days.
everyone has, they are so dim they are easy to fool.
Chris

Phoenix, AZ

#127 Feb 4, 2013
Why don't the Jews smart'n-up and put the box on the Gaza Strip to ward off Palestinian attacks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,395,351
Egypt Air Flight recorders sucessfully repaired 4 min Hillary 2016 1
black plague 5 min Oh No You Di-nt 11
Benghazi...... Hillary Guilty !!!! 6 min TheOriginalDoby 21
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 11 min Judea 32,621
The UK has left the EU 15 min Oh No You Di-nt 120
What is the filthiest ape-hole in the USA? 20 min NighurBashers 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 33 min TranshumanX 46,419
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 1 hr J R T 79
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Democrat Hero 280
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 5 hr Marcus Washington 76
More from around the web