Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

PolskaHusaria wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Jew or an asskisser of Jews?
Let me guess just a typical ignorant Protestant hillbilly who heard about the Jews in the bible so thinks they are his friend HUR HUR play that banjo. LOL
Jews stand against everything your kind stand for & yet so many of you idiot Southern Whites support Jews.
So what if jew hate every one else, including christians , the jews are jesus's people , and its not the jews we pray to its jesus ,or in my case also god , jews might think ownership over the rest of us but we are still gods people ,
Just jud

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

You racist retards I can't believe you are so backward. You belong in caves
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

limpdik wrote:
Why does everyone hate the filthy jews?
I thought Jews bathed a lot lol....
GIRL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Its not the devil Jew box.
Like anything jewish you have to respect it.
You can't let it go or be in the wrong hands.
Its buried now how it should have been after the owner who had it died.
Now that's its buried you all know what to do next time.
Jungle cream

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

The jew box is only a small piece of what evil can do regardless of it religious origins, and from what girl has said i'd say there shouldn't be a next time , you can't bury it if all it takes os opening it to cause havok what will happen when the box breaks ?, the demon won't simply dissapear ,it could attach its self to something or someone else , this story of the devil jew box pisses me off , people are surprised and in awe when they dabble in spiritual summoning , then even more surprised when bad shit happens to them , don't dabble and we wouldn't have these types of beasts on the earth..p
ian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

so where is it now the box i mean.who is the caretaker and whenis it due to surface again.anyone know.
Heathyr

Saint Joseph, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Watching the episode on paranormal witness right now, and I just really find it interesting. Does that professor still own it.
jew debbil box merchant

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ian wrote:
so where is it now the box i mean.who is the caretaker and whenis it due to surface again.anyone know.
there are lots of them. get one from Cohen brothers, Golders Green London. Fixed in your house, it keeps blacks away. Just the thing for use in "vibrant" or "diverse" districts. One thing schwoogies are really scared of is the Jew Debbil Box!
M Night Shamamalann

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

john wrote:
Bunch of hooey.
If that thing was 'real' then why not freaking junk it as in a dumpster not this 'giving it back' mess or burn the thing (save the world maybe? anyone?) and be done with it? No, there's MONEY to be made! BS. Never underestimate people's desire to cash in.
ive burned my dybbuk box before and the only thing that happens is it gets cuts on the side of the wood....ive also gave it to a realative and she passed away two days later and the box was in her hands at the funeral because the cops said that she whispered to them before she died. They said that she whispered "Abyzou spoke to me." now the box is buried in my fruit cellar.
M Night Shamamalann

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

and for some reson they wouldnt touch the box..so i took it
M Night Shamamalann

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Jungle cream wrote:
The jew box is only a small piece of what evil can do regardless of it religious origins, and from what girl has said i'd say there shouldn't be a next time , you can't bury it if all it takes os opening it to cause havok what will happen when the box breaks ?, the demon won't simply dissapear ,it could attach its self to something or someone else , this story of the devil jew box pisses me off , people are surprised and in awe when they dabble in spiritual summoning , then even more surprised when bad shit happens to them , don't dabble and we wouldn't have these types of beasts on the earth..p
Your absolutley right
Loveyourself

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

No one wrote:
First off to the one that called Jews Filthy. Although it may be freedom of speech I believe you should shut ur yap!!!!! I christian an believe with the up most that Jewish people are the lords people and I pray for them during their tough times ahead. It takes a ugly person to speak unkind words about them. I mean what have they ever done to anyone? Honestly, have you ever heard anything.
AMEN!!!
the TURD Inspector

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

get your JEW DEBBIL BOX now from Cohen, Romberg and Goldstein! special discounts. Also, Golem patrols NOW for your area, keep them Schwoogies off your porch, and lurking in your woodpiles.
reddevil34

Scottsboro, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

A for ppl who are asking for these boxes to be in thier ifes, BE OH SO CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK, you might just get it.May the LORD GOD have mercy on you all
bahl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

WHAT?
Arularz Black

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
I saw on Paranormal witness tonight a case of the dibbuk box of the Jewish devil box that made people sick.
With the dibbuk meaning devil for Jews.
The dibbuk box did all kinds of crazy things apparently like gave a woman a stroke, caused a guys hair to fall out, caused people to get dreams where demonic hags would beat them & they awoke with bruises or blood shot berserk eyes.
It also apparently caused lights to break or go out as well as all electronics like computers, radios, toasters etc.
Apparently this Jew devil box dibbuk box passed from household to household causing carnage with the same kind of reports.
Even a scientist type of guy bought the Jew dibbuk box to try & study it & disprove the paranormal behind the dibbuk box & try to prove it scientifically but he ended up being terrorized by the jew dibbuk box & couldn't explain it with science.
He was convinced this dibbuk box was paranormal despite his scientific mind.
Apparently this all happened when Jews in Poland were up to no good & dabbled with the occult / spiritual world & ended up summoning a Jew demon which terrorized them & then they concealed this jew demon into the dibbuk box so it couldn't escape & cause terror.
But, once the box was opened later it was unleashed with fury.
(Crazy Jews)
___
Anyways the new moving coming out the possesion is based in this Jew devil box the Dibbuk box.
http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/the-true-story-o...
History

The term first appears in a number of sixteenth-century writings,[1][4] though it was ignored by mainstream scholarship until Ansky's play The Dybbuk popularized the concept in literary circles.[4] Earlier accounts of possession (such as that given by Josephus) were of demonic possession rather than that by ghosts.[5] These accounts advocated orthodoxy among the populace[1] as a preventative measure. For example, it was suggested that a sloppily made mezuzah or entertaining doubt about Moses' crossing of the Red sea opened one's household to dybbuk possession. Very precise details of names and locations have been included in accounts of dybbuk possession. Yoel Teitelbaum, the Satmar rebbe (18871979) advocated psychiatry as a cure.[5]
There are other forms of soul transmigration in Jewish mythology. In contrast to the dybbuk, the Ibbur (meaning "impregnation") is a positive possession, which happens when a righteous soul temporarily possesses a body. This is always done with consent, so that the soul can perform a mitzvah. The gilgul (Heb. &#1490;&#1500;&#14 90;&#1493;&#1500; &#1492;&#1504;&#15 13;&#1502;&#1493;& #1514;), literally "rolling" puts forth the idea that a soul must live through many lives before it gains the wisdom to rejoin with God.

When I ate pork, my blood pressure would rise so, high that it would cause sleep paralysis. I would be lying on my back on the bed, screaming to wake up, only to find myself paralyzed. I could not open my eyes no matter what. I could hear something making slow motion sounds of screaming and raspy voices. I called out to Jesus and I could move again. From then on, I started to use a well known product that can be put on food that neutralized the effects of Pork if eaten. Later years on, I had had the same problem, this time I mastered the art of staying inside my dreams and this time with my nightmares/sleep paralysis. In my nightmare paralysis, I commanded to see who was torturing me, the dark void lit up and I saw 2 Grey Aliens cursing and hissing at me, I told them I'm not afraid of them and I called on Jesus, I saw him wave his hand before the demonic aliens, and they exploded. Then I woke up. After that, I never had this problem again, but enjoyed locking myself in my dreams. Peace.
Arular Here

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

When I ate pork, my blood pressure would rise so, high that it would cause sleep paralysis. I would be lying on my back on the bed, screaming to wake up, only to find myself paralyzed. I could not open my eyes no matter what. I could hear something making slow motion sounds of screaming and raspy voices. I called out to Jesus and I could move again. From then on, I started to use a well known product that can be put on food that neutralized the effects of Pork if eaten. Later years on, I had had the same problem, this time I mastered the art of staying inside my dreams and this time with my nightmares/sleep paralysis. In my nightmare paralysis, I commanded to see who was torturing me, the dark void lit up and I saw 2 Grey Aliens cursing and hissing at me, I told them I'm not afraid of them and I called on Jesus, I saw him wave his hand before the demonic aliens, and they exploded. Then I woke up. After that, I never had this problem again, but enjoyed locking myself in my dreams. Peace.
Arular Here

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

In Uranus wrote:
So this box can keep away black people. Can it keep away germans too
No! It can keep turd burglars like you away!
Arular Here

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

orochi wrote:
What a lovley bunch of monkeys you are , racist morons.
I agree.
Sean Coonery

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Arular Here wrote:
I don't know where you bought that rotten pork, but it sounds like you had a bad dose of food poisoning. Either that or you are just another crazy yellow eyed old coon .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••