Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#35 Oct 9, 2012
No one wrote:
First off to the one that called Jews Filthy. Although it may be freedom of speech I believe you should shut ur yap!!!!! I christian an believe with the up most that Jewish people are the lords people and I pray for them during their tough times ahead. It takes a ugly person to speak unkind words about them. I mean what have they ever done to anyone? Honestly, have you ever heard anything.
Jews hate Christianity.

Jews boast of killing Jesus.

Jewish hollywood & Jewish media completely destroy Christian values.
toi

La Vergne, TN

#38 Oct 24, 2012
gibs me more ob dat wrote:
yes, one thing to scare blacks with is a "Jew debbel Box". perhaps one outside your house would act as a deterrent?
Dude, seriously not all black ppl steal, not all white ppl diein horror movies. Stupid
Hells Jewboy Angels

UK

#41 Oct 25, 2012
Black wrote:
What about real life demons like isreal mossad agents kidnapping haitian children for their organs during the earthquake?
what about them? just behave yourself or they will be after YOU next.

PS, no-one wants AIDS-infected organs anyway.
Kim Moore

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Oct 25, 2012
I'm sorry, but is this a KKK convention?. I thought I was lookn up somethn about a haunted box. Don't remember nothing like this in the previews.
In Uranus

Whitehall, PA

#43 Oct 25, 2012
So this box can keep away black people. Can it keep away germans too
schwoogie deterrent

Harrow, UK

#45 Oct 26, 2012
Kim Moore wrote:
I'm sorry, but is this a KKK convention?. I thought I was lookn up somethn about a haunted box. Don't remember nothing like this in the previews.
it is the "Jew Devil Box" . Blacks are so scared of them, that if you put one on your premises, you will be free of lurking negroes, burglars, and so on. harmless to non-blacks and law-abiding citizens. Obtainable from --
Cohen and Goldberg,
Devil box stockists.

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46 Oct 26, 2012
In Uranus wrote:
So this box can keep away black people. Can it keep away germans too
No, of course. How else would you explain Auschwitz? In fact, Jerries are highly resistant to all kinds of Jewish magic and trickery. Jews learned about this... the hard way.
schwoogie deterrent

Harrow, UK

#47 Oct 26, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, of course. How else would you explain Auschwitz? In fact, Jerries are highly resistant to all kinds of Jewish magic and trickery. Jews learned about this... the hard way.
but you blacks are not. You are "skeert" of almost anything, especially -

ha'nts
jew debbil boxes
cats
brooms
cemeteries
"significations"
curses
voodoo
"speerets"
poloice
repo men
jobs
LBJ

United States

#48 Oct 31, 2012
Texas Jewboy Fan wrote:
Kinky says- "anything that works, works."
well, maybe he DIDN't, but he should have.
Well he did say, "If you elect me the first Jewish justice of the peace, I'll reduce the speed limits to 54.95!"
janine

UK

#50 Nov 22, 2012
Super Jew wrote:
First off, there is no such thing as a Jew Devil Box. I am the person who wrote the original story of the Dibbuk Box. Dibbuk is not the Hebrew word for Devil. A Dibbuk, or Dybbuk is an evil spirit that cleaves onto a person's soul and lives in the body of someone who is alive - using them like a puppet.
Furthermore, a dibbuk is not racist, nor does it have a preference for any particular race, or gender, or age group.
In addition to this, I'm not certain where some people get the idea that Jews are anti-african, or asian, or hispanic, or anti-any race or color. The fact of the matter is, like it or not, we jews come in white, black, brown, yellow, red, mocha, semitic, tan, pasty, pale, jaundice, rosy, and every other imaginable human skin tone. There are Ethiopian Jews, Chinese Jews, Ecuadorian Jews, and probably even an Inuit Jew or two somewhere. There aren't many of us, but we come in every color, flavor, and style.
I can also speak for every single Jew on the face of the planet when I say that although there may be persons whom we do not like, the idea of hating any people as a whole based on their race is disgusting and sick and the antithesis of our thoughts and our purpose on this planet.
Jews are not encouraged by the Talmud to defraud, rob, or steal from non- Jews. This thinking is pure idiocy. We will not sell you the Statue of Liberty. The damn statue belongs to the American people so it would be illogical to try to sell people something they already own.
However, for those people out there who continue to engage in hate, because of simple ignorance and uneducated thought vomit, and to those who perpetuate bigotry, intolerance, and refuse to celebrate the incredibly beautiful diversity among the beings in this world - I will gladly sell you the deed to a custom, hand dug, excretion filled hole in the middle of a swampy, mosquito swarming landfill site. Sure, it is too good for for bile filled no-soul flesh bags, but the rest of us have talked about it, and we really wouldn't want to have it any other way.
Aaaaaaaggh! If you are going to keep on spewing hate, find another friggin reason! The race thing is old, boring, ignorant, and most of us are so damn sick of it, you're going to be surprised at just how many of us are ready willing and able to step up and slap the stupid right out of your cranium if you don't knock it the hell off. Seriously.
i completly agree very well said x
orochi

UK

#51 Nov 22, 2012
What a lovley bunch of humans you are , racist morons.
Charlie

York, UK

#52 Nov 23, 2012
I watched this on paranormal witness too. I can honestly say that I truly believe in the afterlife and that in the afterlife there is good and bad. It does not matter that this "demon" is a Jew. That box is just fucked and there is no explanation for any of the things that happened. If the story was not real then why would it go so huge? Why would the director of the film 'possession' not let the real box on set? They had it in the studio and he reported that the same incidences that occurred of the programme happened to him! Sorry but I can not say that this is bullshit, there is so much evidence but no explanation, exactly what us humans believe to be paranormal.
dave

UK

#53 Nov 25, 2012
john wrote:
Bunch of hooey.
If that thing was 'real' then why not freaking junk it as in a dumpster not this 'giving it back' mess or burn the thing (save the world maybe? anyone?) and be done with it? No, there's MONEY to be made! BS. Never underestimate people's desire to cash in.
If you lost your phone or your keys, they do not cease to be yours, you simply do not POSSESS the object. It is STILL your property, whereas the sale if an object denotes a cessation of ownership. The same applies to destroying an object. Ownership still applies as it was YOUR object to destroy. The only way to transfer ownership is to either sell or offer the item as a gift. P.s. If anyone wants to give me a dybbuk box. Its fine...... You keep it!!!
inside

UK

#54 Nov 25, 2012
Charlie wrote:
I watched this on paranormal witness too. I can honestly say that I truly believe in the afterlife and that in the afterlife there is good and bad. It does not matter that this "demon" is a Jew. That box is just fucked and there is no explanation for any of the things that happened. If the story was not real then why would it go so huge? Why would the director of the film 'possession' not let the real box on set? They had it in the studio and he reported that the same incidences that occurred of the programme happened to him! Sorry but I can not say that this is bullshit, there is so much evidence but no explanation, exactly what us humans believe to be paranormal.
I agree , in the tv show it had said during a war that three women had ultimatley summoned the demon then trapped it in that box , the box is bieng kept somewhere secret according to the show , but let's not forget there are free roaming demonic spirits on the earth , not inside boxes , wine cabinets , you all should think the dibbuk box as a portable prison , and the key is who ever opens it , what confuses me though is how a demon was placed/trapped in the box , witchcraft ?
Charlie

York, UK

#55 Nov 26, 2012
inside wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree , in the tv show it had said during a war that three women had ultimatley summoned the demon then trapped it in that box , the box is bieng kept somewhere secret according to the show , but let's not forget there are free roaming demonic spirits on the earth , not inside boxes , wine cabinets , you all should think the dibbuk box as a portable prison , and the key is who ever opens it , what confuses me though is how a demon was placed/trapped in the box , witchcraft ?

Yes that confused me a lot of how they actually trapped the demon inside the box! But I'm very sure using some method of voodoo or what ever they do, they would be able to do it... Or did the demon have a connection to the objects inside it, maybe it chose to go inside! I don't know haha
inside

UK

#56 Nov 26, 2012
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that confused me a lot of how they actually trapped the demon inside the box! But I'm very sure using some method of voodoo or what ever they do, they would be able to do it... Or did the demon have a connection to the objects inside it, maybe it chose to go inside! I don't know haha
Yeah from what you have said that sounds about right i don't think its connected to the box its self but probibly a combination of what you have said ritual two pennys
tablet and the box ,the demon chose to go inside the box ,it remind me of the greek soldiers that hid in a giant wooden horse to gain access to the city of troy , I think some one should take advice from the tale , and burn the thing ,
Tina

United States

#58 Dec 5, 2012
You people are so sad. Jesus was a Jew. :,(
Christoff

UK

#59 Dec 29, 2012
Tina wrote:
You people are so sad. Jesus was a Jew.:,(

Actually, Jesus wasn't really jewish. The jews didn't accept him.
Gillyh

UK

#60 Dec 29, 2012
Just saw Paranormal State programme about Dibbuk box. There are things in this world you can't explain. Is this one?

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#62 Dec 29, 2012
the real Blunt Mocker wrote:
<quoted text> being a descendant of King David is about as jewish you can get.
and take no notice of Halonen (AKA polskahusaria)- he is the Cartman of this forum.
You are a Jew or an asskisser of Jews?

Let me guess just a typical ignorant Protestant hillbilly who heard about the Jews in the bible so thinks they are his friend HUR HUR play that banjo. LOL

Jews stand against everything your kind stand for & yet so many of you idiot Southern Whites support Jews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tony Rome 1,125,569
WW spy trick: Plastic Surgery 10 min Jomo 1
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 11 min wtf 208
Im a white women Why am I addicted to Black men? (Dec '12) 13 min Iceman22 60
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 16 min African AE 7,348
Film that shows U.S gov testing bio weapons on ... 21 min African unity 2
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 21 min Skandar Saint Akbar 170
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 43 min African AE 25,519
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 95,782
Blacks and crime 2 hr Tim D 41

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE