Jew devil dibbuk box causes havoc on ...

Jew devil dibbuk box causes havoc on humanity?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#1 Aug 30, 2012
I saw on Paranormal witness tonight a case of the dibbuk box of the Jewish devil box that made people sick.

With the dibbuk meaning devil for Jews.

The dibbuk box did all kinds of crazy things apparently like gave a woman a stroke, caused a guys hair to fall out, caused people to get dreams where demonic hags would beat them & they awoke with bruises or blood shot berserk eyes.
It also apparently caused lights to break or go out as well as all electronics like computers, radios, toasters etc.

Apparently this Jew devil box dibbuk box passed from household to household causing carnage with the same kind of reports.

Even a scientist type of guy bought the Jew dibbuk box to try & study it & disprove the paranormal behind the dibbuk box & try to prove it scientifically but he ended up being terrorized by the jew dibbuk box & couldn't explain it with science.
He was convinced this dibbuk box was paranormal despite his scientific mind.

Apparently this all happened when Jews in Poland were up to no good & dabbled with the occult / spiritual world & ended up summoning a Jew demon which terrorized them & then they concealed this jew demon into the dibbuk box so it couldn't escape & cause terror.
But, once the box was opened later it was unleashed with fury.
(Crazy Jews)
___
Anyways the new moving coming out the possesion is based in this Jew devil box the Dibbuk box.

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/the-true-story-o...
ashleybabi12

Steelville, MO

#4 Sep 2, 2012
this same box is the box on the new movie the possession. we just saw this movie last night and its based on the dibbuk box.
Know Your Game

Andover, NJ

#5 Sep 2, 2012
who knows?
then it belongs in a Museum in Isreal
john

Boca Raton, FL

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Bunch of hooey.

If that thing was 'real' then why not freaking junk it as in a dumpster not this 'giving it back' mess or burn the thing (save the world maybe? anyone?) and be done with it? No, there's MONEY to be made! BS. Never underestimate people's desire to cash in.

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
I saw on Paranormal witness tonight a case of the dibbuk box of the Jewish devil box that made people sick.
The dibbuk box did all kinds of crazy things apparently like gave a woman a stroke, caused a guys hair to fall out, caused people to get dreams where demonic hags would beat them & they awoke with bruises or blood shot berserk eyes.
It also apparently caused lights to break or go out as well as all electronics like computers, radios, toasters etc.
Apparently this Jew devil box dibbuk box passed from household to household causing carnage with the same kind of reports.
Even a scientist type of guy bought the Jew dibbuk box to try & study it & disprove the paranormal behind the dibbuk box & try to prove it scientifically but he ended up being terrorized by the jew dibbuk box & couldn't explain it with science.
Apparently this all happened when Jews in Poland were up to no good & dabbled with the occult / spiritual world & ended up summoning a Jew demon which terrorized them & then they concealed this jew demon into the dibbuk box so it couldn't escape & cause terror.
(Crazy Jews)
___
Anyways the new moving coming out the possesion is based in this Jew devil box the Dibbuk box.
looks like the Jew Dibble box has addled your brain completely . What a lot of old crap. have you tried taking it to that pawn shop in Detroit featured in "hard Core Pawn".

Shining in darkness

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 15, 2012
LOL at this silly thread.
gibs me more ob dat

UK

#9 Sep 15, 2012
yes, one thing to scare blacks with is a "Jew debbel Box". perhaps one outside your house would act as a deterrent?
CHIMP REMOVALIST

Padbury, Australia

#12 Sep 16, 2012
I want a Jew debbil box!
Mark

United States

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Colonel Sanders wrote:
I have been using the "Jew Devil Box" to keep blacks away from some of my franchise outlets. If the customers want a Coon-free environment , I just fix a "Jew devil Box" from Cohen bros, Inc, and the blacks stay away!
I want one of these too for my grandma. She lives alone and has blacks in her neighborhood.
Oh massa ise skeert

UK

#14 Sep 17, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I want one of these too for my grandma. She lives alone and has blacks in her neighborhood.
blacks are also "skeert" of many other things, like brooms left on porches, owls, black cats,shotguns and "signifyin' things". But a Jew Devil Box is best.

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Portland, OR

#16 Sep 28, 2012
First off, there is no such thing as a Jew Devil Box. I am the person who wrote the original story of the Dibbuk Box. Dibbuk is not the Hebrew word for Devil. A Dibbuk, or Dybbuk is an evil spirit that cleaves onto a person's soul and lives in the body of someone who is alive - using them like a puppet.

Furthermore, a dibbuk is not racist, nor does it have a preference for any particular race, or gender, or age group.

In addition to this, I'm not certain where some people get the idea that Jews are anti-african, or asian, or hispanic, or anti-any race or color. The fact of the matter is, like it or not, we jews come in white, black, brown, yellow, red, mocha, semitic, tan, pasty, pale, jaundice, rosy, and every other imaginable human skin tone. There are Ethiopian Jews, Chinese Jews, Ecuadorian Jews, and probably even an Inuit Jew or two somewhere. There aren't many of us, but we come in every color, flavor, and style.

I can also speak for every single Jew on the face of the planet when I say that although there may be persons whom we do not like, the idea of hating any people as a whole based on their race is disgusting and sick and the antithesis of our thoughts and our purpose on this planet.

Jews are not encouraged by the Talmud to defraud, rob, or steal from non- Jews. This thinking is pure idiocy. We will not sell you the Statue of Liberty. The damn statue belongs to the American people so it would be illogical to try to sell people something they already own.

However, for those people out there who continue to engage in hate, because of simple ignorance and uneducated thought vomit, and to those who perpetuate bigotry, intolerance, and refuse to celebrate the incredibly beautiful diversity among the beings in this world - I will gladly sell you the deed to a custom, hand dug, excretion filled hole in the middle of a swampy, mosquito swarming landfill site. Sure, it is too good for for bile filled no-soul flesh bags, but the rest of us have talked about it, and we really wouldn't want to have it any other way.

Aaaaaaaggh! If you are going to keep on spewing hate, find another friggin reason! The race thing is old, boring, ignorant, and most of us are so damn sick of it, you're going to be surprised at just how many of us are ready willing and able to step up and slap the stupid right out of your cranium if you don't knock it the hell off. Seriously.

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19 Sep 28, 2012
ashleybabi12 wrote:
this same box is the box on the new movie the possession. we just saw this movie last night and its based on the dibbuk box.
Omg I was just about to say "Abieesaaallll"

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#21 Sep 29, 2012
Major Dick wrote:
Damn! I was already to get out the old AmEx & buy a dozen or so for Christmas presents!
<quoted text>
Never trust a Jew.
Guadalupe

United States

#22 Sep 29, 2012
Super Jew wrote:
First off, there is no such thing as a Jew Devil Box. I am the person who wrote the original story of the Dibbuk Box. Dibbuk is not the Hebrew word for Devil. A Dibbuk, or Dybbuk is an evil spirit that cleaves onto a person's soul and lives in the body of someone who is alive - using them like a puppet.
Furthermore, a dibbuk is not racist, nor does it have a preference for any particular race, or gender, or age group.
In addition to this, I'm not certain where some people get the idea that Jews are anti-african, or asian, or hispanic, or anti-any race or color. The fact of the matter is, like it or not, we jews come in white, black, brown, yellow, red, mocha, semitic, tan, pasty, pale, jaundice, rosy, and every other imaginable human skin tone. There are Ethiopian Jews, Chinese Jews, Ecuadorian Jews, and probably even an Inuit Jew or two somewhere. There aren't many of us, but we come in every color, flavor, and style.
I can also speak for every single Jew on the face of the planet when I say that although there may be persons whom we do not like, the idea of hating any people as a whole based on their race is disgusting and sick and the antithesis of our thoughts and our purpose on this planet.
Jews are not encouraged by the Talmud to defraud, rob, or steal from non- Jews. This thinking is pure idiocy. We will not sell you the Statue of Liberty. The damn statue belongs to the American people so it would be illogical to try to sell people something they already own.
However, for those people out there who continue to engage in hate, because of simple ignorance and uneducated thought vomit, and to those who perpetuate bigotry, intolerance, and refuse to celebrate the incredibly beautiful diversity among the beings in this world - I will gladly sell you the deed to a custom, hand dug, excretion filled hole in the middle of a swampy, mosquito swarming landfill site. Sure, it is too good for for bile filled no-soul flesh bags, but the rest of us have talked about it, and we really wouldn't want to have it any other way.
Aaaaaaaggh! If you are going to keep on spewing hate, find another friggin reason! The race thing is old, boring, ignorant, and most of us are so damn sick of it, you're going to be surprised at just how many of us are ready willing and able to step up and slap the stupid right out of your cranium if you don't knock it the hell off. Seriously.
The dibbuk that resides within my Jew Devil Box (purchased from Cohen Bros. Inc.) is pretty damn racist. It really hates blacks.
Izzy Goldberg

UK

#26 Sep 30, 2012
Rabbi Matzo Balls wrote:
Oy Vey! Such anti-Semitism I'm seeing here!
I have, for a very nice price, a small Dibbuk Box, which you can use to scare away most all of your ookie spookies.<quoted text>
will it scare schwoogies off my porch?
Sorry

Ballston Spa, NY

#27 Sep 30, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
(Crazy Jews)
___
Interesting, but I believe it!!
Black

United States

#28 Sep 30, 2012
What about real life demons like isreal mossad agents kidnapping haitian children for their organs during the earthquake?
limpdik

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Sep 30, 2012
Why does everyone hate the filthy jews?
No one

Fredericksburg, VA

#32 Oct 9, 2012
I have also seen the movie, just half an hour ago, and also seen the Tv show paranormal wittiness a few days ago. It is said that this type of stuff is only believed by someone religious or those that believe it to be possible. Putting something like that in a public place is only asking for trouble. Most would try to test it. To be honest with you, what would you do if it is real? Certainly not place it were others could and would find it.
No one

Fredericksburg, VA

#33 Oct 9, 2012
First off to the one that called Jews Filthy. Although it may be freedom of speech I believe you should shut ur yap!!!!! I christian an believe with the up most that Jewish people are the lords people and I pray for them during their tough times ahead. It takes a ugly person to speak unkind words about them. I mean what have they ever done to anyone? Honestly, have you ever heard anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min JRB 1,536,409
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 22 min Redefined 34,586
wtf is ringworm!!!!!! 40 min Alexa 17
Battle of Rorke's Drift - Melanin Fail 43 min Big Daddy 1
Reparations: I want white slaves please 1 hr Alexa 9
Kermit Gosnell - The Musical 1 hr Big Daddy 1
Do whites only snitch on blacks and latinos? (Feb '09) 1 hr XTREME BIAS 17
San Francisco Liberal - Murder the elderly 2 hr THX Crates and Ships 34
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 2 hr godie 27
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 2 hr Kip 243
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 3 hr Kip 28
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 5 hr Trippin B 60
More from around the web