Random {aZiya}*

Since: May 10

UK

#3485 Dec 6, 2013
You people are so Still running your mouth. I wish you the best! I'm going to f**k my Nigerian man later.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3486 Dec 6, 2013
selina london wrote:
You people are so Still running your mouth. I wish you the best! I'm going to f**k my Nigerian man later.
Here's your Yoruba prince right here, babe. Come get me!
Jerry Mandering

United States

#3487 Dec 6, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Here's your Yoruba prince right here, babe. Come get me!
LMAO!! Dude, you such a homo...Trying to bolster your hetero "bona fides" since you keep getting called a panty thrower, huh?

haha, ain't working bro. We know you ain't attracted to that woman, or any other woman. 8^)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#3488 Dec 6, 2013
Jerry Mandering wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! Dude, you such a homo...Trying to bolster your hetero "bona fides" since you keep getting called a panty thrower, huh?
haha, ain't working bro. We know you ain't attracted to that woman, or any other woman. 8^)
NEWSFLASH: I don't care what you think about the likes of me; especially being that you keep tabs on what I'M POSTING & WHO I'm posting to around the clock...not the other way around.

Don't forget to change your tape. You already have enough footage of me already on that one.

Enjoy the rest of your evening...WEIRDO.

:D
VapiYAH stabB

United States

#3489 Dec 6, 2013
I got my pink panties on Come get me Swade!

Level 8

Location hidden

#3490 Dec 6, 2013
It don't make sense for you KKKlowns to be THIS jealous.

Maybe if you were governing yourselves accordingly you wouldn't feel this insufficient.

And relax...its just the internet. Ain't that what y'all always say?

:{)

Level 8

Location hidden

#3491 Dec 6, 2013
Jacking up the "Judge I" icons won't make you more "masculine" either.

LOLOLOL!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#3492 Dec 6, 2013
I see Swade got you cornballs mad at him too.

LOLOL!!!!

It's so obvious you n!**as have "green eyes".

Don't be mad, just improve!

;{)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3493 Dec 6, 2013
Pink Cookie sin a plastic bag remix

Does the panty thrower change the lyrics to "Pink panties being thrown around, being caught by muscly men"

lmao

PS - you a homo, dude, but you are our homo. Let a white boy come in trying to beat you up again like they did last month. We will regulate.:)

Since: May 10

UK

#3494 Dec 6, 2013
WTF!! I'm going back for part 2.. I'll be back in a couple of hrs don't miss me too much. Adios

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#3495 Dec 6, 2013
Why all these mofos on here?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3498 Dec 6, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
Why all these mofos on here?
That's what I'm saying
candaymama

Wichita, KS

#3499 Dec 6, 2013
sex with no head is like sandwich with no bread.

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#3504 Dec 6, 2013
I desperately want to say RIP Mandiba but I feel almost shamed being on here.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3506 Dec 6, 2013
When i was growing up,people,or strangers would always tell me i had the "spirit of David"(in the bible).mars in the 6th house of enemies destroys my jealous foes.Saul,his ex-patna, became jealous when the women in the city sang,"Saul killed his thousands,but David slayed his ten thousands"

Mars in 6th
"The person is wealthy and destroyer of enemies. One brings fame to one's family. One will be brave, victorious and the slayer of one's foes.One will be victorious over enemies, slayer of foes and one's enemies are quieted. One will be honored, famous, victorious and a king.One may have relations with the opposite sex, be infatuated by the opposite sex, perform pious deeds and be very strong. One will be attractive and have an athletic physique."

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3507 Dec 6, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I'm saying
back to what we was doing..

; )

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3508 Dec 6, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

"p**ssy n///ggaz get wet
when it rains it pours"

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3509 Dec 6, 2013
The moon is in Aquarius. Both Capricorn and Aquarius are ruled by Saturn. Saturn shows you your limitations. For example,if I where to draw a box in this post,the four lines that make up the box would be the limitations/boundries. It will tell you how to work within the limit and excel(capricorn).Saturn also shows you how to break free from those limitations(through Aquarius). Saturn teaches you to crawl before you walk.When you are ready,saturn allows you to run.In vedic astrology,Saturn has a 7.5 year period called 'Sade sati',where Saturn puts you through hardships(and also a 2.5 yr period of that is rough).

It is said you get only three times of 'sade saati'(7.5 yr transits from saturn filled with hardships/bad luck) in your life, and the third time you will die. During this 7.5 year transition Saturn purpous is to teach you lessons and repay you for past life karma.You may lose family members/spouse,meet the worst people,suffer ill health,bad car accidents,bad investments etc during this transit.

Saturn is not a bad planet. It wants to give.There's a saying that "success cant come with out failure".And that's the lesson saturn tries to teach. After the transit ,you will make you stronger .Its purpous is turn you into Gold.

The signs cancer,Gemini,Scorpio,Leo,virg o,Sagittarius,these are the 6 signs when saturn goes through them,is when it creates the hardest times.If your moon sign is placed in the 12,6th,or 8 th house, these people get the harshest results.

Who are the people who suffer the most during this 7.5 yr cycle?

If your moon sign is in Cancer,Leo,Scorpio,and Aries also suffer the worst reaction of this sade sati/saturn period .

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3510 Dec 6, 2013
This weather change up too much. One day its almost 70,next its cold as fck.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3511 Dec 6, 2013

"enemies give me reason
to be the last muthaphuka breathin'"(R.I.P Tupac)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 6 min The Patriot 74
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Coffee Party 1,745,582
Why are Negroes dangerous in Japan? 8 min Ugly monkeys 2
Gosh I have no idea why people get nervous arou... 12 min coretta 8
Nicholas Cruz is a white boy 13 min Kang 28
Marcus when will you come out? 13 min Marcus Washington 4
Kanye West tweeting love for Trump and other co... 14 min leller 2
Shit white people do 26 min Jake 271
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 1 hr Kang 324
Breaking News: Mass Shooting in Nashville TN 1 hr Kang 18