#3440 Dec 5, 2013

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#3441 Dec 5, 2013
selina london wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_detailpage&v =HX8Fn9hDpkI
I ain't heard that in a minute.dude preaching now.He got a church in Atlanta.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3442 Dec 5, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> no drama baby.
That's wasup.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3443 Dec 5, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
http://youtu.be/ws3Ks0FGxYM
""
My baby ; )

&sn s=em

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3444 Dec 6, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>My baby ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2XDnG24_IwsXX&sns=em
Muaah!
http://youtu.be/dinY54OGSeI

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#3446 Dec 6, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
You working overtime huh
first of all why you talking to me?
Secondly I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't see anything.
Third nikka you done inboxed everybody and their mother what did it mean? Did you really like them or were u just being a man and flirting with every woman that would let you, was it an ego thing? Were u playing with that uk female poster when you told her you loved her then posted her naked photo on the forum for thousands of ppl to see?
And four who cares. We all grown we do wtf we want. Party and bullshyyyt
"Some type of way"

We know how you feeling right now, you ain't got to admit it, it isn't your fault.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3447 Dec 6, 2013
This phaggot disappeared yesterday when asked how come this guy he had beef with,all of a sudden became his friend and supposedly gave him my facebook link as a goodbye present to him. he obviously knew you was going to troll me.(if we belive that story).Thats how i got dissed.with you hiding behind my avatar like the Wizard of oz.lol not only do you troll as a drag queen ho_mo daily,but you also use other mens avatars to inbox women.And still get dissed.we already caught you using another mans avatar as your own.Explain yourself,don't run again or give us your crakkka style tongue wrestlin.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3449 Dec 6, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> What about your mother? I will spary this whole entire thread up, because I'm gansata like that darling. I'm out b4 I mess you up royally.
Does your culture value you on the same level as your brother or are you considered beneath him?
Don't lie :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3450 Dec 6, 2013
That dude ashamed of himself.

The more he let us know it bothers him by making up excuses, the more we laugh because we know he really hurting inside over that female.

He called her "beautiful" and she put him on front street, that's cold.

It's okay brother, we know you tired of your fake internet relationship with Aziya.

Stop using the excuse "I can't get real puxxy because I live in the country and ain't no females out here so I have to troll for it on the internet" (his words).

Can you man up cap and admit you was in that female inbox? We already know, but we want to hear it from you. We want to know you got a little bit of heart.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3451 Dec 6, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow down chica...you are 1/4 chinese...To this day they think nothing of aborting a child known to be female, but will think twice if it is a male. Stop hating on your remaining 3/4 exclusively.
In China they are only allowed to have one child. Confusious teaches that children take care of their parents. Males can earn more money, so parents think sons will grow up and be better able to take care of them.
In Jamaica women are equal to men :) Jamaica's Prime Minister Portia Miller :)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3452 Dec 6, 2013
When I read that dude talking about low and high IQ's, I know everybody laughed at that dude.

He was so hurt he started talking like a white person. "Only people with high IQ's believe my story, if you don't believe my story then you have a low IQ."

Didn't we all laugh at this guy over that. Hahaha

That female posted the evidence and we all saw it. He even ran to the mods and tried to get me and that female banned. Lol what a btch.

Location hidden

#3453 Dec 6, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
This phaggot disappeared yesterday when asked how come this guy he had beef with,all of a sudden became his friend and supposedly gave him my facebook link as a goodbye present to him. he obviously knew you was going to troll me.(if we belive that story).Thats how i got dissed.with you hiding behind my avatar like the Wizard of oz.lol not only do you troll as a drag queen ho_mo daily,but you also use other mens avatars to inbox women.And still get dissed.we already caught you using another mans avatar as your own.Explain yourself,don't run again or give us your crakkka style tongue wrestlin.
We all know his job is to troll. Nobody here takes him serious.

Location hidden

#3454 Dec 6, 2013
Lol he is foaming at the mouth

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3455 Dec 6, 2013
"Is my picture showing yet?" Ahhhh Hshaha!!

That young female that dissed that dude in such a cold heartless way now has earned a little bit of my respect.

Then she came to the thread told dude she was going to put him on blast...

.. He started whining and crying and trying to make peace to prevent what he already knew was about to happen, but she in a cold heartless way did him anyway.

That girl is gangsta. Dude was pleading... We all heard it...

"I'm sorry, I just want peace, I even offered to do your charts for you"

Lol! We all laughed when he offered to do her charts like that was going to keep her from exposing him. Like hat bullsht is value. Lol

"I'll do your charts if you don't expose me"

Smh, man we all laughed at that sht. "I'll do your charts"... n33a please. Get out of here with that charts bullsht.

She exposed that dude the cold way.

Location hidden

#3456 Dec 6, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
Yeah that's crazy. trollderson's story is, that guy gave him the Facebook link, and we all know how much of a troll he is so put two and two together we know it was him trolling with ur pic as Godheru. He told on himself.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3457 Dec 6, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's crazy. trollderson's story is, that guy gave him the Facebook link, and we all know how much of a troll he is so put two and two together we know it was him trolling with ur pic as Godheru. He told on himself.
You see how nervous he is?lol,He's made four long ass posts to my one.

He's explaining everything but the question all of us want to know.He knows he hit an all time low of phaggotness to steal my picture and inbox women with it.Thats why he disappeared yesterday when asked.

He admits to receiving the face book link from a guy who had beef with everyone(but supposedly he warmed up to Anderson before he left and gave him my facebook link).He wants to avoid the issue.All he can do at this point is to try to save face is to avoid it, and make up lies about things said in inboxes(that werent said by me) in his posts, and crack jokes.We hear his g@y,nervouse laughter LOUD and clear.
God Body 720

Jacksonville, FL

#3458 Dec 6, 2013
Aziya, where you at h0? Lawd knows I can't fight my battles by muh dayum self.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3459 Dec 6, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know his job is to troll. Nobody here takes him serious.
Yep.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3460 Dec 6, 2013

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3461 Dec 6, 2013
"He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes"-Buddah

" i Woke up with 50 enemies plottin my death
all 50 seein' visions of me shot in the chest
Couldn't rest, nah nicca I was stressed
had me creepin 'round corners, homie sleepin in my vest"-(R.I.P Tupac)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 2 min NOBAMA 55
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,680,459
Racist White People on MLK Day. 3 min el rey de los cam... 46
ack! busted! 16 min Hmm 8
WM are weak say Asia women! 20 min Ttt 5
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 27 min el rey de los cam... 37,767
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 36 min el rey de los cam... 61
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 6 hr Jake 141
Drunken Negro Falls Down and Goes Boom! 8 hr black 19
Trump's, "Worst Week Ever"! 9 hr The Laughing Axe 54
More from around the web