Random {aZiya}*

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#3420 Dec 5, 2013
Like i prophesied, the crakkker Anderson would come in here white boy style tongue wrestlin.Making up lies,no where Aziya admitted to anything.But you admitted that you wanted to be me so bad,that you stole my pic to troll me,and now youre too embarrassed to answer the question(for looking like a phaggot fck boy). A guy who he had beef with some how became his close "friend" and gave him my face book link(according to him)and left topix.Low IQ,or slow pple would believe that story.

You where caught using another mans avatar as your own before,so we know your h0e type ways.
Tony touch

Framingham, MA

#3421 Dec 5, 2013
wait, i'm supposed to be mad at that now? see yall really don't know me anyway...I never covet what another man has....I keeps it moving...you must be thinkin bout those other....whatever they are
Shelby

United States

#3422 Dec 5, 2013
R.I.P Nelson Mandela

Since: May 10

London, UK

#3423 Dec 5, 2013
Walter from the Black Ink Crew just made me cry. R.I.P to his Dad, my Dad and Nelson Mandela. Peace

London, UK

#3424 Dec 5, 2013
I miss you daddy O, 4 more days and it's been a year. The tears will not stop and your son is in Singapore with the fat cow that you didn't like. It's cool to dad, when they get back your daughter will finish them just how you showed me and thank you for always being there for me I will always remember that.

London, UK

#3425 Dec 5, 2013

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3426 Dec 5, 2013

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3427 Dec 5, 2013
selina london wrote:
I miss you daddy O, 4 more days and it's been a year. The tears will not stop and your son is in Singapore with the fat cow that you didn't like. It's cool to dad, when they get back your daughter will finish them just how you showed me and thank you for always being there for me I will always remember that.
R.I.P to your pops. He lives through you.
http://m.youtube.com/watch... #

R.I.P Pimp C

London, UK

#3428 Dec 5, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>R.I.P to your pops. He lives through you.
R.I.P Pimp C
I'm already crying please allow me! xxxx

London, UK

#3429 Dec 5, 2013
F**k it the bitch is gonna die, see you good people later.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3430 Dec 5, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>R.I.P to your pops. He lives through you.
R.I.P Pimp C
She's hating on her dad's son (her brother). In her culture boys are much more valued than daughters, maybe that's why she hates her brother so much.

Location hidden

#3431 Dec 5, 2013
People from these fcked up cultures, where duaghters have no value, daughters get murdered in honour killings, daughters aged 11 being forced to marry 60 year old men, daughters not even being sent to school... No wonder the chick wishes she was Jamaican!

Location hidden

#3432 Dec 5, 2013
Are women legally allowed to drive a car in Somalia? Lol!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3433 Dec 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She's hating on her dad's son (her brother). In her culture boys are much more valued than daughters, maybe that's why she hates her brother so much.
Slow down chica...you are 1/4 chinese...To this day they think nothing of aborting a child known to be female, but will think twice if it is a male. Stop hating on your remaining 3/4 exclusively.

London, UK

#3434 Dec 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Are women legally allowed to drive a car in Somalia? Lol!
Somalia is a shihole the both of us was born in MOTHERS, I'm in the cab right now to beat the b up, you know how I roll. You wanna piece I'm in London?

London, UK

#3435 Dec 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
What about your mother? I will spary this whole entire thread up, because I'm gansata like that darling. I'm out b4 I mess you up royally.

London, UK

#3436 Dec 5, 2013
Squash the beef for a Sec and put it on daybreak. Half our country is flooded, did the PM care noooooo. They're talking about race relations and Nelson Mandela ( r.i.p), you've got Trevor McDonald and Steven Lawrence s mum on there, that was quick don't take the piss. R that you spoke to on the phone has moved to Edinburgh with all the kids, her house is flooded on top of that she pregnant with her 5th.

London, UK

#3437 Dec 5, 2013

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3438 Dec 5, 2013

London, UK

#3439 Dec 5, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
no drama baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Moses 47,376
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 8 min Moses 1,759
I'm pregnant by a black man....what do I tell m... 9 min Dan Snow 40
Why Are Majority Black Cities Always Such Failu... (Sep '12) 30 min Bizzlle 81
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 36 min Hellywood 129
Bi/Gay skype sex??? (Dec '12) 37 min Hellywood 106
Boredaholic 41 min Sonya Davis 2
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 54 min u make me laugh 25
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 1 hr dindu tribal leader 39
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 5 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,585
More from around the web