Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Aziya Shines wrote:
Who doesn't like lauryn hill
http://youtu.be/_71MR8Fd6oY
Great artist, but I bet she is hiding Quest Love's fro in her panties.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>Great artist, but I bet she is hiding Quest Love's fro in her panties.
Eww I don't want that vision in my head devvvv

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Old school before my time
http://youtu.be/w1Lf_1y7rYE
You look so sweet and your so dogon fine I just can't get you outta mind

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

http://youtu.be/wdxL2IyTfPc
Good song too short

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

http://youtu.be/WbL0TnQMSKg
You be the match ima be your fuse

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

I don't wanna hear what's on your mind but what's in your heart

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

What could we all use more of money or love....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Oops I lied another one
http://youtu.be/0tqM7cNgOGA

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Aziya Whines.

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Ghetto Hooch, Hood Booger.

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Jigga!

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like how you know about StabB's every move. You say he throws panties and all this xyz stuff but how would you know if you wasn't deep lurkin'? Huh?
Why you bring that hoe n//gga name into this?He need to check you for using him like a pawn to kill your boredom,while your hubby no longer wants to hit that stretched out cock(according to you). That's why you spend your time here trolling this thread looking for drama. Even after I've cut you off,you won't leave me alone.Everyone has seen that drag throw panties at a male poster.That link has been shown by other poster too many times.I didn't know he was flirting with another man until they posted the link.He must pay you in panties to come be his spokeman.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao so its obvious Anderson stole the pic from Facebook and used it to make that troll account. It's crazy how far ppl will go
Notice he ignored the questions on why he admitted that guy gave him the facebook link? That other guy denied it was him trolling,gagent tits just told on himself.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Mr Anderson--" You're an ugly weird looking n33a,"

Couldn't been that ugly for you take my picture and inbox Jaz.what a fck boy. No wonder you put on your wig daily and make your best drag qeen impressions of that fck n//gga that likes to throw panties. You even poke your butt out and "giggle" like a hOe while trolling Mr Cee.You think the posters here have low I.Qs,only the ones with low I.Qs agree with your post,or the jealous hom0 males that cry when they see the best looking females on topix crush on me.That's why you felt the need to steal my picture.lol. What fck boy.

Mostly phaggot crackers agree with your many "all black P***ssy stinks" comments.This forum is 90% crackkkaz and you one of them.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

I appreciate the love from the few real black folks on this forum,but these ratings done made a lot of cowards .The same pple that claim to hate gagent smith,if they dont like me(because of my disbelief in santa clause),or exposing thirsty chubster hoes with false accusations,or punch slappin panty throwing h0mos etc,they will judge his post good, like h0es from far away,in silence.If topix was to disclose pples ISPs in the judge-it icons,people would be embarrassed for being exposed on who's posts they rate.They'll even rate a racist crakkka on here positively if hes going against a black person they dislike.But we always btchin about "Unity". The old topix you had to have balls/cl_t to speak your mind(without ratings).Not hide in the shadows, and judge icons like h0es.Very few real n///ggaz left out here.
Rain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

God Body is sexy to me.

:0

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Look at this dude crying and whining and saying he wish this was the old topix so he could have one or two people to feel some type of way with him so that he wouldn't have to judge his on post and troll as females.

Get some heart. You keep quoting T.I. But we know T.I. Wouldn't let a btch take the fall for him like you keep doing.

We all saw how when we was clowning you about being a fake internet boyfriend to married woman how you announced to the rest of topix that she was divorced and had her looking like a divorced clown single mother just to save you from thinking we ain't looking at you like a clown and we really still are.

Don't nobody feel some type of way with you , we see you crying and saying "thank you whoever feel some type of way with me".

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

That dude a clown, got dissed by a female and now he crying and saying "thank you for feeling some type of way with me".

And crying about "unity" now too cause he got put on blast and dissed.

Now she a " dumb fat btch".

Smh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,241 - 3,260 of3,600
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••