Random {aZiya}*

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#3326 Dec 4, 2013
I try to tell dudes about thinking you can creep with these fat ugly chicks. They are always going to put you on blast because they want public gratification too.

That's why rule of thumb is never cheat with a female that don't at least look as good as the woman you are with.

Now look at this dude. Getting dissed by one of the ugliest females on topix.

Smh.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3327 Dec 4, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>I know he was mad. Lol
Lol hell yeah

Location hidden

#3328 Dec 4, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>Religious/christian are always the worse. They think santa clause can forgive them of their "sins",so they have no problems lying or commiting more sins.
I see. Then they want to preach to others. Bunch of hypocrites.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3329 Dec 4, 2013
I just had an epiphany...

...all of the people I don't get along with on this site are lifeless, despondent and CORNY.

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Location hidden

#3330 Dec 4, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
Tired of hearing all these white chistmas songs everywhere I go. Some people really believe santa is up there watching,writing a list and checking it twice.lol
Lol ppl need to believe in Something. but I like Christmas songs tho :)

Location hidden

#3331 Dec 4, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
My moon sign in king Leo attract the popperazi haters(and Lovers).Every king has his haters.your moons sign=natural instincts,what comes natural to you. Naturally a top notch goddess like Aziya will choose me while the betas hate and try to knock me off my throne. Mars(warrior)in my 6th house of enemies destroys them all ; )

"Man know thy self"-Kemetic proverb
For real it amazes me chicks crawling from under rocks just to say look he inboxed me too lol. Well you know I'm ya
http://youtu.be/u6c2nbX51aI
;)

Location hidden

#3332 Dec 4, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>Muah! You already know :)
Muaaah

Location hidden

#3333 Dec 4, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text>You are a nice person luv, I would have taken the money and got the f**k outta there.
Yeah I know if it was the other way around that bytch would've took my money and kept movin lol but I wouldn't do that.

Location hidden

#3334 Dec 4, 2013
Shout out to my hateronis I see you

http://youtu.be/EuJaStSL0xM

Location hidden

#3335 Dec 4, 2013
http://youtu.be/qKdS2WHUsIE

My spidey senses are tingling lol

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#3336 Dec 4, 2013
I know.Now these hoe n//ggaz need to pray to their santa clause that he cure them of the "Mr Cee" syndrome.
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Then they want to preach to others. Bunch of hypocrites.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3337 Dec 4, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
For real it amazes me chicks crawling from under rocks just to say look he inboxed me too lol. Well you know I'm ya
http://youtu.be/u6c2nbX51aI
;)
Right? Taking screen shots like groupie hoes used to save Tiger woods text messages.lol. These panty throwing fck n//ggaz act like hoes too.
I know,I'm your biggest fan too :)

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#3338 Dec 4, 2013
dev143 wrote:
Pure Comedy...lmao...
I agree with another BM poster in this thread in what he said before..
That panty throwin dude (AKA he busts nuts on his son's head AKA dude, give me some flowers dude) straight up abandoned that young chic who tried to stand up for his fruity pie self. Shameful.
I don't think anyone in that clique likes anyone else in that clique. But no one else will tolerate their scheming ways, and pontificating about nonsense.
The minute he saw that female catching his beat down, he snuck out the thread and started watching "scandal" repeats.

And I've said it before over and over. The troll click doesn't like each other at all. That's why I was like wtf APV when she joined them, but then she started taking shots at the other trolls in the troll click.

The only one that look half decent is APV, and she ain't got a man and love to play with herself like she said in the other thread. The other old angry one is a baby mama that plays with herself as she said in the trolls company thread.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#3339 Dec 4, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
http://youtu.be/qKdS2WHUsIE
My spidey senses are tingling lol
lol sweetheart you sure your spidey senses still work? Lol

You might want to go and get those calibrated.

:)

We all waiting on the "Harbringer" account excuse. We cleared the other charges, but we like to keep it 100. So can we get an explanation from you about that?

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3341 Dec 4, 2013
Another nice 60+ degree day

Location hidden

#3342 Dec 4, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>Right? Taking screen shots like groupie hoes used to save Tiger woods text messages.lol. These panty throwing fck n//ggaz act like hoes too.
I know,I'm your biggest fan too :)
And saving them for months too. Can't even inbox ppl these days it will come back to haunt you lol

Location hidden

#3343 Dec 4, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
Another nice 60+ degree day
Wish it was 60 up here right now it's chilly but it's not too cold

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#3346 Dec 4, 2013
That's why I get puxxy on a regular basis. When you don't get puxxy you start doing stupid sht and making bad decisions. You start trying to fck ugly h0's, fat btches. Etc.

When that female said she had a "strong arch in her back" every n33a that ain't getting puxxy radar start going off.

All n33as was thinking was puxxy arched up in the air...

Forgot about how much of a troll that poster is. That PM she screen shot that shit in "2min". The picture said it.. 2 min ago. She knew she had that n33a.

Just like fishing.

Reel em in when you catch em.

Some of these h0's got game, like the late great plmp C said... They'll set your azz up and have you looking goofy like "goofbody".

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3347 Dec 4, 2013
I see this h0e n//gga vamp still runnin' his dck suckers too scary to say GodBody. Thats what i thought,sissy fck n///gga.We dont know cap sergeant Mcgruff police fck n//gga.We got your badge number.He done packed up his panties and the fat face chubster is nowhere to be found.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#3348 Dec 4, 2013
If you still feelin some type of way come get some straightenin' fck n//gga,you need it, or you can keep names out your dck suckers crying like a h0e n//gga.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 3 min Marcus washington 12
Remember when THX got South Africa banned? 4 min African AE 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,263,848
Janet Jackson, Serena, Venus, Halle Berry and E... 4 min truth 8
COMEDY IN TWO PARTS: I kicked a pregnant boon i... 7 min Black Famous 5
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min African AE 31,152
Bye Bye White Power 9 min Daniel 388
Black dragged behind truck. 20 min Blackstinkapes 36
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 23 min CEEK 5,682
Africans did not sell their own 59 min PolakPotrafi 121
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr Curious Me 34,972
Why are most white people racist? 6 hr Mick 2,130
More from around the web