Random {aZiya}*

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3155 Dec 2, 2013
REJECTION is a real b!tch...LOLOLOL!!!!!!

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#3156 Dec 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>BINGO!
You told him "no"!
yes.. and more than once... I guess I should've seen the name drop situation coming as I've seen it happen quite a few times..I just wanted to know what the deal is with this.. after so many times... calling me a h*e...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3157 Dec 3, 2013
Vamp i hope you didn't send jazz in here for back up, you making her look thirsty right now looking like another one of his groupies. after we ignored her for several posts she had to make up a lie about rejection to force somebody to respond her. It's obviously plain as day what you two are doing, we can see you're coaching her. Jazz you're smarter than that to get yourself in a beef that had nothing to do with you. Our names were "dropped" a hundred times on your thread we didn't run in there asking why, that's just an excuse vamp came up with for you to come in here. I believe he coached you to come in here and take the heat off of his fruity azz.

Level 6

The Sequel

#3158 Dec 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
Vamp i hope you didn't send jazz in here for back up, you making her look thirsty right now looking like another one of his groupies. after we ignored her for several posts she had to make up a lie about rejection to force somebody to respond her. It's obviously plain as day what you two are doing, we can see you're coaching her. Jazz you're smarter than that to get yourself in a beef that had nothing to do with you. Our names were "dropped" a hundred times on your thread we didn't run in there asking why, that's just an excuse vamp came up with for you to come in here. I believe he coached you to come in here and take the heat off of his fruity azz.
aziya I am a grown woman, nobody has coached me to do anything.. nor am i a liar and can prove I am no liar...I believe cap is coaching you and telling you everything that just about every woman has came forward and said that we are all lying.. and you keep foolishly believing him.. and I certainly don't see how you could possibly gather that I am some "groupie" of his when I never ever mention the dude.. he mentioned my name in the other random thread and there are more examples of this..I can assure you, aziya, that he is far from my mind or even close to having his name constantly on the tip of MY tongue..I simply wanted to know WHY after so many times of him doing so to me.. besides I was addressing cap and I'm sure he's grown and can answer for himself...

Since: May 10

London, UK

#3159 Dec 3, 2013
Let it go?

London, UK

#3160 Dec 3, 2013
First of all why is anyone in this thread? I said my piece already.. This is their thread have some respect...

London, UK

#3161 Dec 3, 2013
Yasmin is shut-in, what are you saying in your real life?

London, UK

#3162 Dec 3, 2013
Ratings will not shit your life I speak the truth.

London, UK

#3163 Dec 3, 2013
Laters peeps gotta go CAB in the south is fuckery! dont worry BF is sorting me out.

Location hidden

#3164 Dec 3, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>aziya I am a grown woman, nobody has coached me to do anything.. nor am i a liar and can prove I am no liar...I believe cap is coaching you and telling you everything that just about every woman has came forward and said that we are all lying.. and you keep foolishly believing him.. and I certainly don't see how you could possibly gather that I am some "groupie" of his when I never ever mention the dude.. he mentioned my name in the other random thread and there are more examples of this..I can assure you, aziya, that he is far from my mind or even close to having his name constantly on the tip of MY tongue..I simply wanted to know WHY after so many times of him doing so to me.. besides I was addressing cap and I'm sure he's grown and can answer for himself...
Listen jaz I couldn't care less about other women online are u serious? you simply want to know why lmao Well if you rejected him so many times then you should know why right? but youre here soooo...and I said you being here makes you look like one of his groupies, especially after he ignored you several times. like I said, our name was brought up plenty of times on your thread PLENTY of times but we didn't use that excuse to go in there just to be seen and start drama. And I told him to ignore you because believe me he was ready to light your azz up. But I felt like vamp had you come in here, and if you came in here on your own then you must've been bored and just wanted to get into something. But hey since you wanted drama then it's all yours.

Level 6

The Sequel

#3165 Dec 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen jaz I couldn't care less about other women online are u sea
rious? you simply want to know why lmao Well if you rejected him so many times then you should know why know.. right? but youre here soooo...and I said you being here makes you look like one of his groupies, especially after he ignored you several times. like I said, our name was brought up plenty of times on your thread PLENTY of times but we didn't use that excuse to go in there just to be seen and start drama. And I told him to ignore you because believe me he was ready to light your azz up. But I felt like vamp had you come in here, and if you came in here on your own then you must've been bored and just wanted to get into something. But hey since you wanted drama then it's all yours.
you haven't seen me bring him up several times so I suggest he do the same otherwise get put on blast , especially for being a phoney.. he can't light up anybody otherwise he would have, but he knows better so no sense of you trying to take credit for telling him to ignore
me...L_rd knows he can't control his mouth or his anger.. there's only one thing keeping him from running his mouth... and that is the REAL reason for his silence hun, especially when he only considers you entertainment(i dare him deny it).... so you can keep telling every other woman here that they're some groupie in an attempt to stroke his little ego( which for you seems like a full-time job), but it still won't make us one.. at least not me..i can speak for myself...how am I the one seeking drama when he keeps name dropping ppl who want nothing to do with him?? don't put the drama starting on me, hun..you need to stop making excuses for his having diarrhea of the mouth because you look foolish and no woman should constantly be sent to clean up after some grown man...

Location hidden

#3166 Dec 3, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>you haven't seen me bring him up several times so I suggest he do the same otherwise get put on blast , especially for being a phoney.. he can't light up anybody otherwise he would have, but he knows better so no sense of you trying to take credit for telling him to ignore
me...L_rd knows he can't control his mouth or his anger.. there's only one thing keeping him from running his mouth... and that is the REAL reason for his silence hun, especially when he only considers you entertainment(i dare him deny it).... so you can keep telling every other woman here that they're some groupie in an attempt to stroke his little ego( which for you seems like a full-time job), but it still won't make us one.. at least not me..i can speak for myself...how am I the one seeking drama when he keeps name dropping ppl who want nothing to do with him?? don't put the drama starting on me, hun..you need to stop making excuses for his having diarrhea of the mouth because you look foolish and no woman should constantly be sent to clean up after some grown man...
Did we or did we not ignore you? You posted several times until I finally said something. This is what you wanted.

Location hidden

#3167 Dec 3, 2013
It's cold as fiduck so happy to be home. I need to move to Florida cause lord knows I'm not looking forward to snow

Location hidden

#3168 Dec 3, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, why are you referring to me as a "h*e"??? what have I done to you to for you to refer to me and to talk down about me this way??? I am no wh*re...
One.., ignored.

Location hidden

#3169 Dec 3, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>yes I recall..I also recall him calling me unwarranted names on his monogamy thread when I never disrespected him...I don't know why he's calling me the h*e, especially when there is or ever was anything within my actions that would display that...I also want to know why he's name dropping me..
Two... Ignored.

Location hidden

#3170 Dec 3, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>well you name dropped me.. what are your reasons for doing so???
Three... Igged again

Location hidden

#3171 Dec 3, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
oh I guess you don't have an answer for calling me a "h*e" because you know you're being fake.. was it because I said no???
Four....ignored so she gets desperate

Location hidden

#3172 Dec 3, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>lolol :)
Post # FIVE still ignored

Location hidden

#3173 Dec 3, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>yes.. and more than once... I guess I should've seen the name drop situation coming as I've seen it happen quite a few times..I just wanted to know what the deal is with this.. after so many times... calling me a h*e...
Post # SIX before I finally said something.

Location hidden

#3174 Dec 3, 2013
LL

http://youtu.be/NXyoyKCtkas
"Who do u love, are you for sure"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Africa - Zuma said black Africans are laz... 6 min bantu 12
What power is left for whites ? They are losing... 9 min Labor 1
What Every Black Person Should Know About These... 15 min Labor 4
'Corrective' Rape in India! 22 min boo katey washington 8
How come you blacks never invented your own wri... (Jul '12) 26 min bantu 80
Whites very concerned not to lose control over ... 29 min Trench 12
Why are BM so DESPERATE??? 40 min johnplustwomore 52
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 1 hr Janis 7,107
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr johnplustwomore 121,110
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 1 hr johnplustwomore 1,076
All women prefer white men 1 hr Janis 4,835
White men are better lovers? 2 hr lilsexkitten 107
More from around the web