Random {aZiya}*

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2971 Nov 23, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
"Thoughts are nothing but castles in the air. Feelings are more material, more substantial. They transform you. Thinking about love is not going to help, but feeling love is bound to change you. Thinking is very much loved by the ego, because the ego feeds on fictions.

The ego cannot digest any reality, and thinking is a fictitious process. It is a kind of dreaming, a sophisticated dreaming. Dreams are pictorial and thinking is conceptual, but the process is the same. Dreaming is a primitive kind of thinking, and thinking is a civilized kind of dreaming.Thinking is very selfish and egoistic. Feeling is more altruistic, less egoistic. Being is no-ego, egolessness -- neither selfishness nor altruism but a spontaneity, a moment-to-moment responsiveness.--Osho
our emotional turbulance in the material is not our true nature. Our ups and down are purly imaginary create by our false ego.
The material exist because of the ego. That ego is whats causes pleasurable moment and unpleasurable ones. That ego is wanting to be independent of that Supreme Peace. So consciousness gives us diverse feelings to fit our ego. But its not real. Just illusory energy for stroking the ego.

Location hidden

#2972 Nov 23, 2013
I dint even click on certain threads with certain ppl in there.

Location hidden

#2973 Nov 23, 2013
Don't

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#2974 Nov 23, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
our emotional turbulance in the material is not our true nature. Our ups and down are purly imaginary create by our false ego.
The material exist because of the ego. That ego is whats causes pleasurable moment and unpleasurable ones. That ego is wanting to be independent of that Supreme Peace. So consciousness gives us diverse feelings to fit our ego. But its not real. Just illusory energy for stroking the ego.
Exactly.The air head missed the point,but you got it.That supreme peace is where there is no thinking/thoughts.

"Meditation is nothing but a subtle way of beheading! Your head remains in its place, but loses all its content, becomes hollow. When the head is empty, the heart is full. When the head is full, the heart is empty, because you have only that much energy. You can't have both. Up to now, humanity has chosen the head. And you can see the consequence: the whole earth has become a madhouse.--OSHO

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2975 Nov 23, 2013

Location hidden

#2976 Nov 23, 2013
Not too many ppl get it.

Location hidden

#2977 Nov 24, 2013
gas is back up. Just last week it was 2.99 today it's 3.27

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2978 Nov 24, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
gas is back up. Just last week it was 2.99 today it's 3.27
Yep.The rich get richer.

Location hidden

#2979 Nov 24, 2013
*going back up

Location hidden

#2980 Nov 24, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.The rich get richer.
You know it.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2981 Nov 24, 2013
Its bitin'(biting).Another slang down here(especially in the "A") for its cold as fck.Like the wind is biting.Im ready for spring already.lol

Location hidden

#2982 Nov 24, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
Its bitin'(biting).Another slang down here(especially in the "A") for its cold as fck.Like the wind is biting.Im ready for spring already.lol
lol
Yeah same here. We even had light snow last night.

This morning while I was out the wind was blowing so hard my truck was rocking. I wasnt playing today, i threw the northface on :)

Location hidden

#2983 Nov 24, 2013
I need that oster versa blender. I gotta have that :)

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2984 Nov 24, 2013
APV wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afa m/TINQ0FG0BB6E0Q4/post853
Gagent Smith,tell that big Pineapple headed Hawaiian slut btch keep my name out her dck suckers, and stop getting stood up by crakkkers from topix.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2985 Nov 24, 2013

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2987 Nov 24, 2013
"Have you ever went to jail for sellin white?
made bond back in the trap(hood) the same night?
these n//ggaz lame right?
speaking on it cause it aint right
i done earned my stripes
went to jail came home 20 times
got it right
still tryin to keep from shootin sucka n//ggaz i dont like"-(Tell em i said that)

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2988 Nov 24, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Yeah same here. We even had light snow last night.
This morning while I was out the wind was blowing so hard my truck was rocking. I wasnt playing today, i threw the northface on :)
That hawk aint no joke ain it?lol
Thats when its bitin' for real,when that wind bowing.And its just getting started for yall.Tomorrow it'll probobly go back up to the 60s(i hope).We dont get those long cold stretches like yall do up there.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2989 Nov 24, 2013
38 was the high today. Lows in the teens tonight.They say we gettin snow this week too.It ain't all pine trees and sun down here.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2990 Nov 24, 2013
I remember many nights posted up in the cold,by a tree,or in the cut, with my dope in the bushes.3 a.m in the dark.Freezing my balls.thinking to myself "if I can make these last few plays(sales) so I can get the fck out this cold".At one time that was the only way to make rent(beside a bull sht job which I wasn't gonna do)

Location hidden

#2991 Nov 24, 2013
wow you see this shyt. thats messed up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min southerngirl 1,619,796
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 min New Flava 469
5 crackers arrested for 1983 hate crime 3 min Cigar Face 26 23
Racism in America 3 min New Flava 858
White pride:4 years at Penn State Black pride: ... 4 min Ugly nighurs 4
Coon charged with hate crime 6 min Ugly nighurs 1
Are Chickens Coming Home to Roost? 6 min New Flava 20
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 41 min el rey de los cam... 35,287
Can America Become 80% White Again? 7 hr Deanna 159
More from around the web