“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#2954 Nov 19, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
How are we having the same weather lol
These mountains can get cold too.lol.The high is only 57.Its sunny at least.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2955 Nov 19, 2013
"The Black Man or gods of the Black Man are infinitely wise. They are being aroused to their Wisdom today to rule the people again throughout the AGES of time."-Honorable Elijah Muhammad

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2956 Nov 19, 2013
"Salvation is not from a literal Hell to a literal Heaven, but is realized in this life as peace of mind, safety, and material comfort. The black man cannot live in peace with the white men, and after the latter is removed, the black man will rule the earth."--Honorable Elijah Muhammad

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2957 Nov 19, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
Yesterday was warmmm today it's brick smh
Same here.Last night you didnt need a jacket.Yall say its brick we say, "that hawk out duh(there)",lol.Hawk meaning cold air.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2958 Nov 19, 2013
Especially if its real windy. "That godayum hawk out there cuh(cuz)"

"you bettter have some game in yo veins'
you better learn these southern slangs"

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2959 Nov 22, 2013
meningitis outbreak at Princeton now at another college, white ppl always breaking out with shyt.

Location hidden

#2960 Nov 22, 2013
where my hateronis at? hey ronis i know ur reading. its friday :)

Location hidden

#2961 Nov 22, 2013
hateronis- pronounced hater-o-knees
definition- ppl who pretend to despise me, but follow me, and will sometimes lash out with anger towards me, but secretly admire me.
lol

Location hidden

#2962 Nov 22, 2013

"Godbody and mind, food for the soul"
;)

im out...

Location hidden

#2963 Nov 22, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>Same here.Last night you didnt need a jacket.Yall say its brick we say, "that hawk out duh(there)",lol.Hawk meaning cold air.
Tonight it's warm. I only hve on a hoody But it's raining and I'm waiting for my boys to get out of bball practice. I usually don't have to pick them up. I thought it was over at 8:30 so I been here since 8:15 lol and it ends at 9

Location hidden

#2964 Nov 22, 2013
This some bullshyyyt

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2965 Nov 23, 2013

"what you expect?these n//ggaz aint me"

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2966 Nov 23, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NWwbr-1tAVAXX
"Godbody and mind, food for the soul"
;)
im out...
You already know. Muah! ; )

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2967 Nov 23, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonight it's warm. I only hve on a hoody But it's raining and I'm waiting for my boys to get out of bball practice. I usually don't have to pick them up. I thought it was over at 8:30 so I been here since 8:15 lol and it ends at 9
I need to warm my hands up under your hoody ; ).Its another sunny chilly day out here.But its straight.Its prolly cold for real where you at.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2968 Nov 23, 2013
"Thoughts are nothing but castles in the air. Feelings are more material, more substantial. They transform you. Thinking about love is not going to help, but feeling love is bound to change you. Thinking is very much loved by the ego, because the ego feeds on fictions.

The ego cannot digest any reality, and thinking is a fictitious process. It is a kind of dreaming, a sophisticated dreaming. Dreams are pictorial and thinking is conceptual, but the process is the same. Dreaming is a primitive kind of thinking, and thinking is a civilized kind of dreaming.Thinking is very selfish and egoistic. Feeling is more altruistic, less egoistic. Being is no-ego, egolessness -- neither selfishness nor altruism but a spontaneity, a moment-to-moment responsiveness.--Osho
APV

Dallas, TX

#2969 Nov 23, 2013

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#2970 Nov 23, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
"Thoughts are nothing but castles in the air. Feelings are more material, more substantial. They transform you. Thinking about love is not going to help, but feeling love is bound to change you. Thinking is very much loved by the ego, because the ego feeds on fictions.
The ego cannot digest any reality, and thinking is a fictitious process. It is a kind of dreaming, a sophisticated dreaming. Dreams are pictorial and thinking is conceptual, but the process is the same. Dreaming is a primitive kind of thinking, and thinking is a civilized kind of dreaming.Thinking is very selfish and egoistic. Feeling is more altruistic, less egoistic. Being is no-ego, egolessness -- neither selfishness nor altruism but a spontaneity, a moment-to-moment responsiveness.--Osho
If you don't think, if you can't think, if you have no awareness how do you know you exist in any form. There must be some form of awareness or you may as well be as inanimate as a chair.--Eyes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 3 min FireyFellow44 50
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,565,477
California, New York & Florida Has Most Human ... 8 min FIRE SOMALI COPS 2
Women: What is more important to you? 8 min Dan Snow 53
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 13 min The Power Of Mast... 135
Rudy Giuliani to replace Jeff Sessions as AG. 18 min LEAVE AMERICA BLA... 10
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 19 min blackist 1,539
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr Y do whites wrink... 135
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 1 hr Satan-Abuser of H... 84
More from around the web