Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2887 Nov 18, 2013
Oh man...PLEASE post where you SUPPOSEDLY "embarrassed me in front of the entire SLOPix.

LOLOLOL!!!!

PLEASE show me this!!! I'm sure WE ALL would like to see this.

hell, we can even take a poll!

How's that sound, "Smedley"

:D

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2888 Nov 18, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>You dating that n33a or doing PR (public relations).

You need to get off that PR campaign stuff and learn how to be a lady and respect yourself. Any n33a worth a sht don't have his lady doing pr for him side by side arguing and saying females want him and dudes jealous cause he got a bunch of btches. That's we laugh when you say you had a dude that could support 5 kids.. you don't go from being with a dude that could support 5 kids to be some internet fake thugs pr btch.

We have to assume your other dude/ husband was just as pathetic and treated you the same way.
When u gonna stop caring and realize I don't give a fk about your long book report comments or topix posters opinions?

http://youtu.be/tzCbCuAzgNw

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#2889 Nov 18, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmas Eve 2008, LOL!
Lol :)

I can't believe he called the mother of his child a "troll" and a "fckboy" all because she asked him to call his daughter every once in a while.

He still hasn't explained that to us... let alone how or who is giving him puxxy for the last 5 years when all the females live states away and most of them were living with men.(Aziya included).

Bet he won't answer that puxxy question lol

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#2890 Nov 18, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
What this is about is vampy want some get back after i embarrassed his btch ass in front all of topix a few weeks ago.so bad he had to take a break after being exposed as a drama queen sht starter. This fck boy a few weeks ago decided to get froggy and mention my name for no reason,and i dummied his ass up.So he couldnt wait for this Howard stern line backer body btch to use hm as a crash dummy to take the heat off of her.I didnt even mention this fck boys name after she mentioned him in her post looking for back up.
Me and Aziya been minding our own business on this thread,and these two drags storm this thread and bring along this Mexican fck boy Anderson tagging along.Ima continue to let APV head butt you to sleep on the other threads gagent smith. We dont have enough time to talk all the h0e shyt you do.Yall like Fck N//ggaz United today.
When the last time you had some puxxy?

We like watching you run from this question. We heard you was socially ackward and the online game thing only work with desperate females on topix so you can't get puxxy in real life.

Location hidden

#2891 Nov 18, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol :)

I can't believe he called the mother of his child a "troll" and a "fckboy" all because she asked him to call his daughter every once in a while.

He still hasn't explained that to us... let alone how or who is giving him puxxy for the last 5 years when all the females live states away and most of them were living with men.(Aziya included).

Bet he won't answer that puxxy question lol
Anderson if she gives you her number will you call her lol

Location hidden

#2892 Nov 18, 2013
Trollderson sat back, read the thread, and wrote a report. Lmao

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#2893 Nov 18, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicca you ain't sniff a woman's fart in that long let alone hit the Kitty Kat. Anti-social don't know how to handle a woman freak. Staring at wall posters to bust shots at your age ain't cute.
Lol, I never seen a man so happy to be dating a woman with 5 kids that some other man had dug out the frame for so many years.:)

N33a in his 30's and chasing down ol dug out the frame females like he was in his late 50's.

I guess anything is better than those posters and youtube videos, even old dug out draws aziya.

:)

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#2894 Nov 18, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmaooooo exactly nobody mentioned him but her. And he came switching in here with his hand on his hip
lol.For real.Even when the btch mentioned his name i kept the topic on her.Then here he came flying in this thread with his weave blowing in the wind and lady gaga heels looking for that Tyler Perry drama life he live on the other Random threads.He mentioned my old name(never the balls to say "GodBody") on the other "new" random thread,and i still didnt take the bait. All we do is post songs to each other on this thread.Now we got a flock of haters.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#2895 Nov 18, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
When u gonna stop caring and realize I don't give a fk about your long book report comments or topix posters opinions?
http://youtu.be/tzCbCuAzgNw
We already know.. we just like clowning you cause you got a big mouth.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#2896 Nov 18, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
:) She look better in the face than you do :)

We saw that head shot. lol

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2897 Nov 18, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOL!!!
Its the saaaaaame song & dance witchu.

FCUKOTTAHERE!
Mr Cee Its the same question you keep dancing around,..what made you decide to throw "panties" at another male poster here on topix,then claim "No homo"?
The other question is why did you compare yourself to Jesus and MLK? Since you feel like running your dck suckers and disrupting our thread,explain that.

Location hidden

#2898 Nov 18, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>We already know.. we just like clowning you cause you got a big mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PD6AfcoG4o8XX

It's not clowning if I don't give a fk Juan

Location hidden

#2899 Nov 18, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>:) She look better in the face than you do :)

We saw that head shot. lol
Good maybe somebody will finally call her

Location hidden

#2900 Nov 18, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>lol.For real.Even when the btch mentioned his name i kept the topic on her.Then here he came flying in this thread with his weave blowing in the wind and lady gaga heels looking for that Tyler Perry drama life he live on the other Random threads.He mentioned my old name(never the balls to say "GodBody") on the other "new" random thread,and i still didnt take the bait. All we do is post songs to each other on this thread.Now we got a flock of haters.
lmao at weave blowing in the wind.
True. If anybody wants to know the definition of haters it's those three clowns

Location hidden

#2901 Nov 18, 2013

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2902 Nov 18, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Quicker than he can jump into his pink night gown at night with his o.j Simpson wave cap trying to press down those dookie braids.You know he would call,every female on topix has firefox security block on their inbox to keep his cock swingin', hateraide simp juice sippin', p**ssy ass from stalking them.Remember he used to beg you to unblock just to talk about me? What a fck boy?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2903 Nov 18, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Cee Its the same question you keep dancing around,..what made you decide to throw "panties" at another male poster here on topix,then claim "No homo"?
The other question is why did you compare yourself to Jesus and MLK? Since you feel like running your dck suckers and disrupting our thread,explain that.
TEDDY RUXPIN: "I keep sayin' the same mindless sh!t, I keep sayin' the same mindless sh!t, I keep sayin' the same mindless sh!t, I keep sayin' the same mindless sh!t, I keep sayin' the same mindless sh!t, I keep sayin' the same mindless sh!t, I keep sayin' the same mindless sh!t, I keep sayin' the same mindless sh!t, I keep sayin' the same mindless sh!t, I keep sayin' the same mindless sh!t, I keep sayin' the same mindless sh!t, WHATZ YOUR ZODIAC, I keep sayin' the same mindless sh!t, I keep sayin' the same mindless sh!t,...

Location hidden

#2904 Nov 18, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>Quicker than he can jump into his pink night gown at night with his o.j Simpson wave cap trying to press down those dookie braids.You know he would call,every female on topix has firefox security block on their inbox to keep his cock swingin', hateraide simp juice sippin', p**ssy ass from stalking them.Remember he used to beg you to unblock just to talk about me? What a fck boy?
Loooool

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#2905 Nov 18, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quicker than he can jump into his pink night gown at night with his o.j Simpson wave cap trying to press down those dookie braids.You know he would call,every female on topix has firefox security block on their inbox to keep his cock swingin', hateraide simp juice sippin', p**ssy ass from stalking them.Remember he used to beg you to unblock just to talk about me? What a fck boy?
When the last time you slept in the same bed with a woman?

You don't want to talk about that do you?

Keep talking about how other n33a's look and how their dck swings, we saw you and that other dude calling each other "baby" in that football thread. You thought you was safe in that low traffic thread to hide out with another man and call each other "baby".. We saw that.

Can we get an explanation?

You want to explain that?

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2906 Nov 18, 2013
I be murkin these h0e n//ggaz

isley brothers-makeme say it again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,115,588
Ebola case in Texas 9 min Be_Real_Fool 85
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) 10 min gulf 897
The true black race (Sep '12) 12 min X-TREME BIAS 22
Do East Indian women like black men? (Feb '10) 15 min Indie lady 609
Why blacks interact with racists threads. Prov... 17 min LEARN 1
White women belong to Indian men 22 min X-TREME BIAS 4
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 1 hr Kiana 309
There's A War On The Black Male 3 hr Shake 728
Jewish women crazy for african american men 4 hr Brianna 211