Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2374 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe she inboxed you because AVP is a standup chick and she wanted to AT LEAST make the ATTEMPT to clear the air between you 2?

With all of the "drama" y'all CLAIM that you're not about, why would you CLOWN her efforts?

See...this is what I'm talkin' about in regards to YOU being TRIFLING.
Lol you don't know what she said in the inbox I still have them she wasn't trying to clear shyt. You look and feel foolish now don't you??

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#2375 Oct 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a grown man he can pm whoever he wants
I just asked you why did you want a pm when others might want to know the answer too. and you took offense to that. That's what you call starting with you then you inboxed me lol
Don't back track, now. Be a woman and own what you said. You were upset because you thought I was initiating a PM convo with him, not because it was hiding info from the thread.
tinys myth wrote:
<quoted text>
APV..If this is true and he pm'd you first I would like to appoligise to you for saying that you were in the wrong for pming another girls man. So Sorry.
It's fine. Like I told her, I didn't know who she was (nor did I care as I'm not interested in him in that way). If you're the insecure type, then make it clear to your man not to PM any female...IMO
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
lol a private a PM u kno she wanted more than just a reading lmao!
Again, I'm not you. That's your MO. Nothing was inappropriate in the PM.
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.Thats like someone telling another person's mate, "call me and give me the answer personally".
Now you know that's a crock of shyt as I've never hitted on you so don't try to make it look otherwise. LOL
tinys myth wrote:
<quoted text>
NO because you 'called' her first.
If you wouldn't have pmd her first you would be right.
Like I said, didn't know he was involved and he didn't indicate that he was in any of the PMs.
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
It was disrespectful cause she saw me on the thread lol she wanted to start something
You flatter yourself way too much. I didn't even notice you on this thread as I was only reading his posts. LOL

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2376 Oct 26, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.Thats like someone telling another person's mate, "call me and give me the answer personally".
...And this is what makes YOU TRIFLING...you enable aZiya's bullsh!t. You enable each other.

Did it occur to YOU that maybe receiving one of your bullsh!t "readings" may entail private tidbits and AVP didn't want her business plastered all over the board?

You DON'T treat people like that who consult you over such matters! You faKKKe @zz "prophet"!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2377 Oct 26, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
stabb is just getting dogged out...
...Like yuh pv$$y???

Level 8

Location hidden

#2378 Oct 26, 2013
This bozo is still rambling on about the "Bands that Make Her Dance" thread.

Now, tell me that ain't THE premium example of being "butt hurt"??

Location hidden

#2379 Oct 26, 2013
APV wrote:
Don't back track, now. Be a woman and own what you said. You were upset because you thought I was initiating a PM convo with him, not because it was hiding info from the thread.

tinys myth wrote, "<quoted text>
APV..If this is true and he pm'd you first I would like to appoligise to you for saying that you were in the wrong for pming another girls man. So Sorry.
"

It's fine. Like I told her, I didn't know who she was (nor did I care as I'm not interested in him in that way). If you're the insecure type, then make it clear to your man not to PM any female...IMO

candaycoated wrote, "<quoted text>
lol a private a PM u kno she wanted more than just a reading lmao!"

God Body720 wrote, "<quoted text>Exactly.Thats like someone telling another person's mate, "call me and give me the answer personally"."

Now you know that's a crock of shyt as I've never hitted on you so don't try to make it look otherwise. LOL

tinys myth wrote, "<quoted text>
NO because you 'called' her first.
If you wouldn't have pmd her first you would be right."

Like I said, didn't know he was involved and he didn't indicate that he was in any of the PMs.

Aziya Shines wrote, "<quoted text>
It was disrespectful cause she saw me on the thread lol she wanted to start something "

You flatter yourself way too much. I didn't even notice you on this thread as I was only reading his posts. LOL
How am I backtracking when it's in blk and white in the thread. I asked you a question you took offense cause your response was nasty and uncalled for. If you didn't notice me or know who i was then why would you assume I was insecure if you didn't know about me and him??!! Stop playing stupid or are you really stupid you saw me in that thread on every page you were on. I wasn't nasty to you but your response to me was real catty. Then I had to tell your grown azz that was disrespectful as if you didn't know.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#2380 Oct 26, 2013
tinys myth wrote:
<quoted text>
Just now on this thread.
One page back.
Oh,I don't see it
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
yea clearly he wasn't interested from what he's posting on here
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>...Like yuh pv$$y???
nope.U either talk about balls or pussi.U always talking about niccas on yo ballz don't get no gayer than that.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2381 Oct 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't start shyt...
That's what you cry when n!**as launch back on you, but you a fire starter too, n!**a...just like that other cloven hooved b!tch, Canday...that got her farm animal @zz clickin' around the thread.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#2382 Oct 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ? So u wasn't trifling and desperate when you ran behind another chick knowing she had a boyfriend and was beefing with another dude on here? you was just trying to get in where u fit in right? And then she dumped you and acted like you never existed lol lol desperate much?? I say yeah that was pretty darn trifling and desperate
lol. For real.Remember when that clown used to say he didnt want that btch,but he dropped New New like a punk dropping soap in the shower real quick to chase after her.

Location hidden

#2383 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>...And this is what makes YOU TRIFLING...you enable aZiya's bullsh!t. You enable each other.

Did it occur to YOU that maybe receiving one of your bullsh!t "readings" may entail private tidbits and AVP didn't want her business plastered all over the board?

You DON'T treat people like that who consult you over such matters! You faKKKe @zz "prophet"!!!
Stfu she wasn't asking for a reading damn mind your business.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2384 Oct 26, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>lol.I dont know.He should stick to crunchin it up with them washed up hoes on the other random thread...
What exactly makes any of them "washed up h03s"? Is it because you're not privy to any of them?

Level 8

Location hidden

#2385 Oct 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
It was disrespectful cause she saw me on the thread lol she wanted to start something
RIIIIGHT....everyone wants to "start something" with you. You're just so important.

:{)

Location hidden

#2386 Oct 26, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>Don't trust the females on here.I've had a couple that have PMed me on here but I keep things simple cause u know females just try to dig up info on each other to use later on.
Ha I don't. She old as hell to acting like that.

Location hidden

#2387 Oct 26, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
stabb is just getting dogged out every thread he goes on lol dxmn by both women and men
Lmao

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2388 Oct 26, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually did start for no reason at all. Go ask your man who PMed who, first. If your man isn't allowed to PM other posters, you might want to tighten that leash.
Here go this block headed hoe looking for drama.You know damn well i only inboxed you to ask you if i offended you when i gave you that reading on your chart.You didnt give a reply after i gave you one,so i figured i mustve offended you when i said your chart attracts drama with people in public based on your track record here on topix.This is not the first time another female accused you of throwing yourself at me or other male posters.You mad cause i ignored your other inboxes inviting me to some facebook site and asking me about who Aziya is,or "have you ever posted to her in the past".

Level 8

Location hidden

#2389 Oct 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you don't know what she said in the inbox I still have them she wasn't trying to clear shyt. You look and feel foolish now don't you??
Not really...I don't feel "foolish" at all actually.

In fact, I'm kinda glad AVP went in on yuh stupid @zz through private message.

And AVP is STILL a standup chick because the average b!tch would've declined discretion & just bombed on yuh stupid @zz on the board in front of everybody. But that's the difference between the AVERAGE B!TCH & AVP.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#2390 Oct 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I backtracking when it's in blk and white in the thread. I asked you a question you took offense cause your response was nasty and uncalled for. If you didn't notice me or know who i was then why would you assume I was insecure if you didn't know about me and him??!! Stop playing stupid or are you really stupid you saw me in that thread on every page you were on. I wasn't nasty to you but your response to me was real catty. Then I had to tell your grown azz that was disrespectful as if you didn't know.
Maybe in your class, how you came at me was non-confrontational but in reality it screamed an insecure little girl. I didn't assume you're insecure, it was clear in your response because if you came at me like a women you would have been responded to in kind. You just got upset when I told you to not be insecure and go ask him. You act like I should have known about you...how presumptuous of you. You just created this profile in 2013...I wasn't paying attention to newbe's. I knew Capricorn Black from back in the day and since he didn't mention that he was with anyone, how would I have known about you??? LOL

Your claim of me being disrespectful was because you thought I was initiating a PM convo with him, not knowing he had already PM me before.

You look really stupid so you should just back off and go back to battling with someone else who's attacking your boo. Maybe start with his wife who wants a divorce and her FB profile back...

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2391 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
This bozo is still rambling on about the "Bands that Make Her Dance" thread.
Now, tell me that ain't THE premium example of being "butt hurt"??
Its the same track record with you.You pick a fight with a women(Aziya)hoping to bait the man into a tongue wrestle match with you.Fck ass n//gga.Get a life.

Location hidden

#2392 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>RIIIIGHT....everyone wants to "start something" with you. You're just so important.

:{)
Well why do you keep starting? Go back to the shytty azz random thread I blessed with my presence today.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#2393 Oct 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu she wasn't asking for a reading damn mind your business.
Actually, his 1st PM to me was about my astrological reading. Like I said, you really should go ask him before you make yourself look anymore dumber. At least get your facts straight if you're going to defend him as an innocent bystander. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,174,076
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 3 min Black Power 126
WM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. Elli... 4 min sripe 125
AA Question Slave history????? 6 min Hetero-Sapien 104
all my years on topix... 8 min Samoan Irish 16
DVDs out Tuesday: a Dear White Peoplea has come... 12 min The Yep Posse 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min Gmoney 30,268
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 17 min Redefined 3,467
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 18 min Ingwe Temujin 104,789
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 48 min Gmoney 28,643
More from around the web