Random {aZiya}*

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2329 Oct 26, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>Look at this nolifehaving bytch talkin' bout people trying to dip into that cesspool she classified a "life."
And here you are...

Location hidden

#2330 Oct 26, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=sC3pLlBD0woXX
:)
http://youtu.be/dXOhk_fE_pM

U already Knoooow

Location hidden

#2331 Oct 26, 2013
it's cold they hve a game today. Ill hve my blanket and double hot chocolate

Location hidden

#2332 Oct 26, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
This h0e shot out for real.On that cyber glass d1ck ,twerkin for a hit(feinding for us).

Too short-"Girl"(Cocaine )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L2ywke376NQXX

"Girl thats your life
smokin that glass pipe
dont do it"
What u do to these broads lol smh

Location hidden

#2333 Oct 26, 2013
Got em acting all crazzzyyyy hahaha

Location hidden

#2334 Oct 26, 2013
http://youtu.be/KTYxr-xZxIA

Still love this song

Location hidden

#2335 Oct 26, 2013
Oh yeah that's for my booski ;)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2336 Oct 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
What u do to these broads lol smh
What he's doing to them is the same thing he's doing to yuh dumb @zz. AS IF you don't know...LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2337 Oct 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
Got em acting all crazzzyyyy hahaha
LOLOLOL!!!

A bummy, tattered, illiterate internet n!**a...

...picture THAT!

Only on SLOPix!

:D

Location hidden

#2338 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>What he's doing to them is the same thing he's doing to yuh dumb @zz. AS IF you don't know...LOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Explain?? when hve u seen me go after any of these bum bytches like they stay following behind me for no other reason .

Location hidden

#2339 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOL!!!

A bummy, tattered, illiterate internet n!**a...

...picture THAT!

Only on SLOPix!

:D
U such a bytch here u are interfering between me and another female. U been trying so hard to get me to argue with you. you act like one of the hos following him around the forum worrying about who and why we talk to him. Damn get over it. Why you always got his name in your mouth? U stay on his nutts more than these bytches

Level 8

Location hidden

#2341 Oct 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain?? when hve u seen me go after any of these bum bytches like they stay following behind me for no other reason .
N!**a, you was just in here stressing the other day over AVP interacting with that flea bag muffcuKKKa over "reading".

Stop flexin' like you "SUPER-B!TCH", because you ain't.

Location hidden

#2342 Oct 26, 2013
I'm gonna watch the princess and the frog with my baby since we stayed Home. It's way to cold.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2343 Oct 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
U such a bytch here u are interfering between me and another female. U been trying so hard to get me to argue with you. you act like one of the hos following him around the forum worrying about who and why we talk to him. Damn get over it. Why you always got his name in your mouth? U stay on his nutts more than these bytches
Hey, baby, if that's what you wanna tell yourself to make yourself "feel better" about that LAME...fine with me.

Just remember, that n!**a comes to WHERE I'M AT to address me & to troll on ME...not the other way around.

Got it, "Rihanna"?

;{)

Location hidden

#2344 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>N!**a, you was just in here stressing the other day over AVP interacting with that flea bag muffcuKKKa over "reading".

You didnt comprehend the question when have I purposely started shyt with any one of these bum bytches for no reason at all?

Location hidden

#2345 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, baby, if that's what you wanna tell yourself to make yourself "feel better" about that LAME...fine with me.

Just remember, that n!**a comes to WHERE I'M AT to address me & to troll on ME...not the other way around.

Got it, "Rihanna"?

;{)
So what's your beef with me "Mr Cee"?

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#2346 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
N!**a, you was just in here stressing the other day over AVP interacting with that flea bag muffcuKKKa over "reading".
And you need to stop frontin' like you not the SUPER-B1TCH,cause you the biggest btch on topix.Fck n//gga.

Location hidden

#2347 Oct 26, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>And you need to stop frontin' like you not the SUPER-B1TCH,cause you the biggest btch on topix.Fck n//gga.
Lmfao I don't know if he wants to be like u or me?

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#2348 Oct 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
You didnt comprehend the question when have I purposely started shyt with any one of these bum bytches for no reason at all?
You actually did start for no reason at all. Go ask your man who PMed who, first. If your man isn't allowed to PM other posters, you might want to tighten that leash.

Location hidden

#2350 Oct 26, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>You actually did start for no reason at all. Go ask your man who PMed who, first. If your man isn't allowed to PM other posters, you might want to tighten that leash.
He's a grown man he can pm whoever he wants
I just asked you why did you want a pm when others might want to know the answer too. and you took offense to that. That's what you call starting with you then you inboxed me lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Bolt Thrower 1,659,658
News Whites, not blacks, were the key to Doug Jones'... 4 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 22
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 5 min el rey de los cam... 44
Antifa... !PRESENTE! 5 min THX White Reign 10
Roman Polankski, Harvey Weinstein, And Hollywei... 7 min The Laughing Axe 17
POPULAR THREADS: Instigate, provoke, inflame. (Dec '14) 7 min T-BOS 5
Do You Think There Was Voter Fraud In The Alaba... 7 min Kato 17
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 57 min stampit3d 102
Is this KIP? 1 hr KIP 73
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 4 hr Kato 157
More from around the web