Random {aZiya}*

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2147 Oct 7, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
I see these fck boy hoe n///ggaz using my slang.They know they some h0e n//ggaz. I see you panty throwing fck boys talkin to trolls Crying for my attention. If have a problem ,dont call out Aziya name p***ssy fck boy.Thats what h0e n//ggaz do. What can we expect from g-string tossin' fruit n//ggaz.Come holla at me p8*ssy n//gga.Busta rymes ass n//gga.We all know who that panty throwin, rainbow ragga muffin reggae jamin [email protected] is.No need for introduction.
right, men act like bytches these days. That's that soy milk... Lmao

Location hidden

#2148 Oct 7, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
I see these fck boy hoe n///ggaz using my slang.They know they some h0e n//ggaz. I see you panty throwing fck boys talkin to trolls Crying for my attention. If have a problem ,dont call out Aziya name p***ssy fck boy.Thats what h0e n//ggaz do. What can we expect from g-string tossin' fruit n//ggaz.Come holla at me p8*ssy n//gga.Busta rymes ass n//gga.We all know who that panty throwin, rainbow ragga muffin reggae jamin [email protected] is.No need for introduction.
Lol can't stop laughing

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2149 Oct 7, 2013
I always thought that a woman should make a man better, not worse.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#2150 Oct 7, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
right, men act like bytches these days. That's that soy milk... Lmao
That hoe n//gga vamp prolly drink soy smoothies for breakfast. Like a h0e n//gga he still addressing you.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2151 Oct 7, 2013
And we always thoought you was a man that act like a women.H9e n//ggaz thrrow panties at other men and adress the wmen instead of the man they have beef with.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2152 Oct 7, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>That hoe n//gga vamp prolly drink soy smoothies for breakfast. Like a h0e n//gga he still addressing you.
I was just sayin'; usually when a woman links up with unsophisticated, callow, corny muffcukas like you she should, at least TRY to strengthen & enhance your condition (mindset), not depreciate it all the more.

Again, just sayin'...

Level 8

Location hidden

#2153 Oct 7, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
And we always thoought you was a man that act like a women.H9e n//ggaz thrrow panties at other men and adress the wmen instead of the man they have beef with.
No beefs, man.

Its obvious that you never really had "beef" if you think this is "beef"; which further proves that you're not a tough as you THINK you are by sticking your E.T. chest out as often as you do.

And for the record, I didn't feel the need to DIRECTLY address either one of you per se'; it was just a random thought for a ranDUMB thread.

I read where you rattled off some bullsh!t (AS USUAL) and aZiya, who's supposed to be such a "goddess", STILL C/$'ing your bullsh!t blather...that is all.

No harm/ no foul.

;{)

Location hidden

#2154 Oct 7, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>That hoe n//gga vamp prolly drink soy smoothies for breakfast. Like a h0e n//gga he still addressing you.
Lol at soy smoothies. Yeah I notice he addresses me instead of you. What man does that?

Level 8

Location hidden

#2155 Oct 7, 2013

Location hidden

#2156 Oct 7, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
Well you know he's just one of the girls I guess that's why he always throw shots at me. It's funny you didn't mention any names in your posts and look who pops up. Lol

Location hidden

#2157 Oct 7, 2013
http://youtu.be/ukCyt47eIkA
20 million views already nobody I know likes this song but me lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#2158 Oct 7, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know he's just one of the girls I guess that's why he always throw shots at me. It's funny you didn't mention any names in your posts and look who pops up. Lol
Wait a sec; did I mention any names???

Level 8

Location hidden

#2159 Oct 7, 2013
"He" said what "he said indirectly...SO DID I.

*shrugs*

You guys are really going to have to grow up here shortly and stop putting different standards on others that you yourselves don't even uphold.

Location hidden

#2160 Oct 7, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>You already know how you got me..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DT-75YEclqgXX

; )
me too ;)
http://youtu.be/Md5PtqpmmPo

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2161 Oct 7, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.His btch ass knew he was the only panty thrower in here. Like. Like vampires change at night he switch frrom h9e n//gga in the day to sasha Fierce at night.He wanna be that btch in his avatar.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#2162 Oct 7, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
No beefs, man.
Its obvious that you never really had "beef" if you think this is "beef"; which further proves that you're not a tough as you THINK you are by sticking your E.T. chest out as often as you do.
And for the record, I didn't feel the need to DIRECTLY address either one of you per se'; it was just a random thought for a ranDUMB thread.
I read where you rattled off some bullsh!t (AS USUAL) and aZiya, who's supposed to be such a "goddess", STILL C/$'ing your bullsh!t blather...that is all
No harm/ no foul.
;{)
That's why the h9es on the other random thread see you as one of the girls.One even calls you vamy.Stick to bustin squats and doing pillates with body balls.btch ass n//gga, and stop worrying about what you think another man should be for a women.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2163 Oct 7, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.His btch ass knew he was the only panty thrower in here. Like. Like vampires change at night he switch frrom h9e n//gga in the day to sasha Fierce at night.He wanna be that btch in his avatar.
N!**a, you IS the chick in my avatar...she's just better dressed...

..you "Jethro Bodine" @zz n!**a...LOLOL!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2164 Oct 7, 2013
ROTF!!!

Here...you 2 lames take your ratty, ramshackled @zz thread back.

Location hidden

#2165 Oct 7, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.His btch ass knew he was the only panty thrower in here. Like. Like vampires change at night he switch frrom h9e n//gga in the day to sasha Fierce at night.He wanna be that btch in his avatar.
Lol @ Sasha fierce. babe you're too funny ;)

Location hidden

#2166 Oct 7, 2013
Big sean -beware
http://youtu.be/L-rQZ6IGhCM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
asians honorary humans? 1 min xxx 2
Not black enough 3 min Wtf 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Ms Sassy 1,547,665
Will Democrats ever win another election? 13 min Paul 66
Who is more damaging? #45 or Drugs 23 min No Limit Honky 8
Why are Ugly Fat BM always featured with sub-pa... 33 min SadButTrue 1
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 45 min misfit 0676 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 1 hr KIP 50
Can I get a black boyfriend? 4 hr nbn 106
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 4 hr smile n wave 43