Has any woman had AMAZING SEX while fat?

Has any woman had AMAZING SEX while fat?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Bronx, NY

#1 Sep 28, 2007
I just wonder has any woman here had amazing sex while fat and got all the little things- like the man staring into your eyes, kissing every inch of your body, eating you out etc? Can any woman overweight remember spectacular sex and was it consistent too? How did the man look?

Personally, i've only had sex 3 times and they were not very good and i was slightly overweight- by 20 pounds. i still am slightly overweight and people think i'm thinner than i am under clothes. i kind of am like not expecting good sex unless i have the body of a model but i really want to change my opinion. i think i should have nice sex no matter how my body looks. but how do you do it? any advice?

Level 4

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 28, 2007
i guess that means anorexics must be nymphs ! lol
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 28, 2007
Chemistry, for starters. Just because you have sex, does not mean it's always going to be great sex. You both have to have Chemistry.

And sometimes, if the man has a belly gut. It can take away from his package. So......

Chicago

#7 Sep 28, 2007
Yuna wrote:
I just wonder has any woman here had amazing sex while fat and got all the little things- like the man staring into your eyes, kissing every inch of your body, eating you out etc? Can any woman overweight remember spectacular sex and was it consistent too? How did the man look?
Personally, i've only had sex 3 times and they were not very good and i was slightly overweight- by 20 pounds. i still am slightly overweight and people think i'm thinner than i am under clothes. i kind of am like not expecting good sex unless i have the body of a model but i really want to change my opinion. i think i should have nice sex no matter how my body looks. but how do you do it? any advice?
I can stand to lose a few pounds myself but when I'm getting my grove on I feel like a energized bunny. The only thing is I'm sore afterwards & I may feel pain in places that I didn't know exist. My suggestion & this is what I do, is do a little exercise for about a 1hour 4days a week that should help. I noticed I don't get out of breath as much & my legs don't get sore as quickly. But sweetheart there are some women who I'm sure are very large & I bet they get there share of sexual pleasure. I don't have a problem with taking my clothes off from head toe. Most men arent't think about a few roles anyhow or strecth marks. As Mary J Blige says take me as I am, he shouldn't expect a body like a goddess after 1 pr 2 children.

Bronx, NY

#8 Sep 28, 2007
MDJ wrote:
Chemistry, for starters. Just because you have sex, does not mean it's always going to be great sex. You both have to have Chemistry.
And sometimes, if the man has a belly gut. It can take away from his package. So......
you're right, chemistry matter the most.:)

Bronx, NY

#9 Sep 28, 2007
Sexychick1990 wrote:
i seriously doubt it!
what if you were overweight? wouldn't you still want nice sex? and couldn't the nice sex and the relationhip caue you to start losing weight?

Bronx, NY

#10 Sep 28, 2007
dawn34 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can stand to lose a few pounds myself but when I'm getting my grove on I feel like a energized bunny. The only thing is I'm sore afterwards & I may feel pain in places that I didn't know exist. My suggestion & this is what I do, is do a little exercise for about a 1hour 4days a week that should help. I noticed I don't get out of breath as much & my legs don't get sore as quickly. But sweetheart there are some women who I'm sure are very large & I bet they get there share of sexual pleasure. I don't have a problem with taking my clothes off from head toe. Most men arent't think about a few roles anyhow or strecth marks. As Mary J Blige says take me as I am, he shouldn't expect a body like a goddess after 1 pr 2 children.
Nice one!:) Thanks for your experience. anyone else? is there any fat women on this board having amazing sex- and by fat i mean anything that' not thin.
Me myself and I

United States

#11 Sep 28, 2007
Yuna you can have all the nice/great sex you want while being overweight.

Don't think about your weight and it'll be much better.:~)

Sexychick-I hardly doubt you're sexy. With a stank azzed attitude it reminds me of the girl that nobody wanted to be seen with.:~)
Me myself and I

United States

#12 Sep 28, 2007
Also the one everyone denied having sex with. :~)

Bronx, NY

#14 Sep 28, 2007
Me myself and I wrote:
Yuna you can have all the nice/great sex you want while being overweight.
Don't think about your weight and it'll be much better.:~)
Sexychick-I hardly doubt you're sexy. With a stank azzed attitude it reminds me of the girl that nobody wanted to be seen with.:~)
are you a female? i want to think about my weight and accept me for me. i just want to do what i want that is legal and causes no harm.
Rockin Ron

United States

#15 Sep 29, 2007
Unless you so over weight that you just can't get to the g spot there should be no problem. If you have not had good sex the chances are that your partner didn't know what they were doing, or were not senstive to your needs.

My partner is about 40 - 50 pounds over weight and we have great sex at least once a day, I,m not kidding. But I had to work with her when we first got together 13 years ago.

Masterbation may be tabo for some people, but if you do it every day you will soon learn how to relax and hit the right spots real quick. Then it's just a matter of getting your partner to change tenquies so as to fullfill your needs. Meria use to have a singlr climax during intercourse and we had her clit hood pierced now she has 15 - 20 climaxes.

So just keep trying and don't give up

Cedar Rapids

#16 Sep 29, 2007
Yuna wrote:
I am very accommodating.

I'll leave it at that.

Bronx, NY

#18 Sep 29, 2007
guitarist319 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very accommodating.
I'll leave it at that.
Haha! except you live in Indiana- accross the country.:)

Bronx, NY

#19 Sep 29, 2007
SantanaBlack wrote:
<quoted text>Don't make me vomit. Im kiss not kiss every inch of no fat ass woman. Not saying you are. Its just that i could do better than that. Why have sex with a fat girl when i can have a female that is actually attractive? Ewwww I think I'm going to be sick.
well, i think you're gonna miss out on a lot. you're no better than fatter people. what if your girlfriend gets fat? u gonna dump her? that's not love. but then you don't know what love is leaving that poor black woman that loved you like that.
SANTANA BLACK

United States

#20 Sep 29, 2007
I GOTS ME A PUBLIC HOUSING CRIB AND SOME GUBMENT CHEESE, I BE HAPPENIN!

Cedar Rapids

#21 Sep 29, 2007
Yuna wrote:
<quoted text> Haha! except you live in Indiana- accross the country.:)
My tongue can reach. LOL

Actually, it's worse than that. I live in Iowa.
Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#22 Sep 29, 2007
i think, you are not really happy with your bodyweight. as long as you dont accept yourself, you will always feel uncomfortable when you have sex with a man. when you take off you clothes in your mind you talk to yourself in this way: "am i to fat for him?", "hope we can switch the light off, dont want him to see too much of my body".

this inhibits you. you are not able to relax and enjoy the sex. unsureness is your mainproblem. you should fix that. there are two options: lose some weight or strength your self-esteem. or do both. the best way ist to work on your self-esteem, cos if you dont accept and love yourself (no matter if you are thin, thick or fat), you will never relax and have good sex. no matter what the guy is doing.

Bronx, NY

#23 Sep 29, 2007
guitarist319 wrote:
<quoted text>
My tongue can reach. LOL
Actually, it's worse than that. I live in Iowa.
Haha! you've got me thinking now! hehe! don't make me jump on you!:D Oh, duh, Iowa! Indiana is IN and it did say Iowa city...:)
Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#24 Sep 29, 2007
by the way: some years ago i was going to have a one night stand with a beautiful women. but when she took off her clothes, she complains about her ass. "its too fat", she always told me. i said i like her booty (it was a nice booty, like the chicks have in the hiphop-vids), but she did not believe me. this turned me off, cos i wanted to have good sex with that lady, not a all-night-long-therapie-conver sation about her (not fat but thick)booty.

Bronx, NY

#25 Sep 29, 2007
michi78 wrote:
i think, you are not really happy with your bodyweight. as long as you dont accept yourself, you will always feel uncomfortable when you have sex with a man. when you take off you clothes in your mind you talk to yourself in this way: "am i to fat for him?", "hope we can switch the light off, dont want him to see too much of my body".
this inhibits you. you are not able to relax and enjoy the sex. unsureness is your mainproblem. you should fix that. there are two options: lose some weight or strength your self-esteem. or do both. the best way ist to work on your self-esteem, cos if you dont accept and love yourself (no matter if you are thin, thick or fat), you will never relax and have good sex. no matter what the guy is doing.
You know me like an open book. How do you know this? Yes, the sex was nice until i got uncomfortable with showing parts of my body and then i stopped feeling more things. i always knew it was because of my uncomfort ruining the moment but i always thought there is nothing to do about it except lose weight. but losing the last couple pounds is so hard! why? i don't know. so, i'm going to try to accept myself the way i am, and be healthy and if i lose weight, good, if i don't, i'll still accept myself because i should be able to have nice sex at whatever weight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here's how science views blacks. 3 min Skiff Azlaan 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,382,900
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 7 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,445
What is a white crime expert? 8 min MeSo 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min TranshumanX 44,806
Taylor Swift hailed as Aryan Goddess 18 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
Detectives called Trayvon a n****r, and a thug 32 min Hebrew Supremacist 4
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 34 min Hellywood 24
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 53 min Big Woody 58
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 2 hr BM Need To Listen... 75
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 134,199
More from around the web