Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

If you don't believe me, take a look at some of the symptoms:

Anger (IR daters hate non-IR daters)

Antisocial (Once they date out, the distance from friends and family)

Anxiety (public displays of animosity towards black on black couples)

Avoidance ( They never visit or hang out with old friends anymore)

Confusion (IR daters are quick to disassociate themselves with their own race) Actually putting the opposite race GF/BF above him/herself and family!

Denial ( IR daters will make up every excuse to say why they date out instead of being honest about their motives)

Depression (IR daters want you to believe the grass is greener since they crossed over but SADLY, they find out the hard way but can't turn back)

Fears (IR daters fear rejection if they go back, so they pretend life is good causing SEVERE depression in some cases)

Hallucinations (BM tend to think WW don't cheat, argue, lie, steal or even kill, vise versa, WRONG!)

Impulsiveness ( Ever had a debate with an IR dater, I REST MY CASE!)

Jealousy ( IR daters first mistake, they talk too much about the one thing or person they hate so much, why, JEALOUS)

NonSense( ever talked to an IR dater, they never make good points and they're always bragging about nothing!)

CHECK OUT THE LIST FOR YOURSELF.

And the more I look at the symptoms I should have just said Topix is a case of mentally ill fokl, excluding me of course! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

http://fiftysigns.com/
IRBW

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Sign off
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

....I would say that there is def something wrong with the brains of non blax who date blax..........
Rappin Duke

Morris, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

IR daters are sociopaths that is why many want to or have venture into acting to get their multiple personality fix.

Want to live their black life through their biracial children.

There are 1210 billionares in the world and 37,978,000 millionares. Do the math, considering that many are black or already married or not even interested in black women, you aint getting a bunch of rich men like you think, and if you are, they are probably sick to.

Envy women or men or the race they choose to date in most cases, probably all. And want so uch to be apart of their culture and will dismiss their own, even talk negative about if.

Refer to their own race through racist slang, but not the other.

Deep inside are trying to mimic someones life they seen along their way in life.

Are not very attractive.

Have physical flaws that their respective race has probably teased them about or the feel insecure about.

Screwed up and usually end up back where they started after their divorce. Looking stupid.
Intellect

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

JustdroppedIN wrote:
Confusion (IR daters are quick to disassociate themselves with their own race) Actually putting the opposite race GF/BF above him/herself and family!
Denial ( IR daters will make up every excuse to say why they date out instead of being honest about their motives)
Depression (IR daters want you to believe the grass is greener since they crossed over but SADLY, they find out the hard way but can't turn back)
Fears (IR daters fear rejection if they go back, so they pretend life is good causing SEVERE depression in some cases)
Hallucinations (BM tend to think WW don't cheat, argue, lie, steal or even kill, vise versa, WRONG!)
Jealousy ( IR daters first mistake, they talk too much about the one thing or person they hate so much, why, JEALOUS)
NonSense( ever talked to an IR dater, they never make good points and they're always bragging about nothing!)
And the more I look at the symptoms I should have just said Topix is a case of mentally ill fokl, excluding me of course! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
That was funny....
justayoungin

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

And if your dating outside of your race and have none of the sign and symptoms?
Wow

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

I dont think ive seen someone waist that much time on stupidity and useless hatred. Unemployment must be a bytch.....
Tam

Solihull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

JustdroppedIN wrote:
Interesting. Personally I have never ir dated and never would so I cannot understand it but your analysis did put everything in perspective. This point in particular I find rather interesting:
JustdroppedIN wrote:
Confusion (IR daters are quick to disassociate themselves with their own race)
Leroy

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

Most AA are already mixed race, so it is ridiculous for people that are already mixed race to oppose mixed race relations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••