Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#942 Mar 27, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
My response was to Lisa. Your irrelevant, misogynistic rants do not concern me.
Then why are you responding to it, you sickasss perverted fool?

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>I will continue my response to her points--rather than PERSONALLY INSULTING her as you would do--when I've time.
As I am a thinking man and a working man, I don't always have ready to hand answers or responses to the views or questions of others.
But Lisa made some thoughtful comments which are WORTH devoting some thought to.
One thing you are not is a thinker. All you do is spew out whatever the white man tells you. Like a parrot and dang fool. Parrots do not think.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#944 Mar 27, 2014
Plus, the chairwoman of the African Union is a sister. Plus, our sisters have ALWEAYS shared in political power all the way down through our African history. The white man brought misogyny to Africa. And now that the white man has been kicked out, our sisters have regained their power all over Africa.

In cases like Islam Our Mother is Hagar (Peace and Blessings be upon her). We praise her EVERUY year when we visit Zam Zam on Pilgrimage. See perverted bastards like Sissy Savant think they can smear me as "misogynist" because I am a Muslim. I welcome it because all I need to do is reveal some Islamic history to prove that Islam is not and has never been misogynistic. I can prove the opposite.

Islam came to free woman from oppression by first of all outlawing female infanticide that was wide spread among Christians, Jews and pagans at that time and still is in the form of free abortions and day after contraception. In fact Islam is the ONLY religion in the history of mankind that ordains the Rights of Woman. Thus, we have always m\had prominent and powerful women in Islam, but never any such example in America except when the woman was an open b-dagger and liberal named Eleanor Roosevelt and Hitler KKKLinoton. But we had Hagar, Mary, Khadija and Aisha. Aisha was the ruler and Commnder of the Muslims immediately after Muhammad died. She led us to war. But ignorant asss bastards liker Sissy Savant is not aware of these facts. All she can do is parrot the stupid lies that the white man feeds her. Stupid b-word.
Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#945 Mar 27, 2014
Entropythermo wrote:
Because they're not culturally the same, they don't have anything in common
I disagree because Africans date and marry people who are not the same culturally. I am in a relationship with a Igbo man who was born and raised in Nigeria. I'm Black American.We are not the same culture wise and his family has accepted me. My culture has never been an issue. His family looks at my character and there are lots of things that they love about me. The one thing that impressed them the most about me is the knowledge that I have about their culture. I also have made an attempt to learn Igbo. It really depends.....

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#946 Mar 27, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>This vulgar comment, like the one to another sister alluding to his genitalia, typifies the character and the low intellectual level of Assdurratin.
Frankly, I hope he NEVER goes to Africa. Mother Africa has enough troubles without adding any new ones.

But noticing his utter contempt for women--especially though not only Black women--I can see why he has so much trouble appealing to ANY woman....and perhaps why he is also obsessed with the real or imagined homosexuality of others
It is what it is and that's not much.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#947 Mar 27, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitc h, I have no contempt for women. I have contempt for you and that idiotic POS who wants to insults us Africans by calling us "fake Africans". You are not a woman. You are freak, a pervert who thinks, talk and walks and acts like a woman. I know the difference. You do not know the difference.
This weirdo is having homoerotic fantasies about men who walk and talk like women. For I doubt that he has met anyone in person from AA Forum. I KNOW he doesn't know me, nor what I want him to. Hence his comments cannot be based on reality but on his imagination. What a twisted imagination he has. And his contempt for women is eviddent in the fact that the worst insult he can think to offer someone is to say that he is like a woman.
No wonder he has so little luck with women. In fact, just about every female whom I've seen respond to him or talk about him are contemptuous of him. I don't have to wonder why.
Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#948 Mar 27, 2014
Savant wrote:
I must come back to this one as well. One quick response, however. I know that in most traditional societies in Africa (and most other places) that man (as husband and father) was/is regarded as the leader or head of the family. But I thought that CULTURE belongs to both man and woman, and to all who are part of the people to whom that culture belongs. But that's another matter I can ponder and return to.
Culture traditionally belongs to the man directly and indirectly to the woman and (his) children...if a woman attaches herself to another man...she becomes apart of his culture and bares children for his people (not her's)....
This ideology is "somewhat" found in the book of Ruth chapter one..
15Then she said, "Behold, your sister-in-law has gone back to her people and her gods; return after your sister-in-law." 16But Ruth said, "Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from following you; for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God.....

This is shown by the fact..some call (IR) White women "the new Black women of the Black community" because of the amount of white women who attach themselves to BM (giving birth to his children)...and there were (and currently growing once again) whole communities started & existed in this form...BM/WW and their children.. as there were communities/cultures (creoles) that started from WM/BW (and a few others) and their children..Seychelles being one..
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#949 Mar 27, 2014
Savant wrote:
As I am a thinking man and a working man, I don't always have ready to hand answers or responses to the views or questions of others.
Cosign
as I have always respected your high level of intellect and glad we finally got a chance to have a real conversation
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#950 Mar 27, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> This weirdo is having homoerotic fantasies about men who walk and talk like women. For I doubt that he has met anyone in person from AA Forum. I KNOW he doesn't know me, nor what I want him to. Hence his comments cannot be based on reality but on his imagination. What a twisted imagination he has. And his contempt for women is eviddent in the fact that the worst insult he can think to offer someone is to say that he is like a woman.
No wonder he has so little luck with women. In fact, just about every female whom I've seen respond to him or talk about him are contemptuous of him. I don't have to wonder why.
For the record...you were not included in the "Fake African" regardless of someone trying to lump you into that because you're African American like them..I have no doubt that you probably know more about African history than I do..

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#951 Mar 27, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> This weirdo is having homoerotic fantasies about men who walk and talk like women. For I doubt that he has met anyone in person from AA Forum. I KNOW he doesn't know me, nor what I want him to. Hence his comments cannot be based on reality but on his imagination. What a twisted imagination he has. And his contempt for women is eviddent in the fact that the worst insult he can think to offer someone is to say that he is like a woman.
I am not so sure I have seen you face to face. You have always been too much of a coward to face me. But I strongly suspect that I saw you from a distance in Saint l\Louis in the early 1990s before Kwame Ture died. But I know who you are. You that POS who preached more than anybody else against what the AAPRP stood for in the 198s. And you promoted sexual immorality in our ranks way back then. You completely destroyed the Missouri chapter of the AAPRP. But you were not alone. The reason I understand your tricks so well is because others did the exact same things to the AAPRP in the California chapter. I have traveled all over this country working for the AAPRP. So I know what you e4nemied with have been up to for all these years. You sue sex to destroy organization among Africans in this country. If we had your assss in Africa, we would line you up against the wall and shoot you as traitors.
nina

Houston, TX

#953 Mar 28, 2014
realitee wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree because Africans date and marry people who are not the same culturally. I am in a relationship with a Igbo man who was born and raised in Nigeria. I'm Black American.We are not the same culture wise and his family has accepted me. My culture has never been an issue. His family looks at my character and there are lots of things that they love about me. The one thing that impressed them the most about me is the knowledge that I have about their culture. I also have made an attempt to learn Igbo. It really depends.....
The problem is not with African men and African American women its with AAM and AW. I know some African men may like African american women but not many vice versa. Honestly after reading comments from the Abburatin guy I can see why a lot of African women when they come to the US and can't find a suitable African guy, they intermarry more with whites , Asians and heck even Arabs than African American men.
nina

Houston, TX

#954 Mar 28, 2014
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Nina, and the effed up part is that those of us who point this out are dismissed as "weird," or lesbians or hating BM, when in actuality you explained above our real thoughts.
Lol...
nina

Houston, TX

#955 Mar 28, 2014
Cyrus wrote:
This thread can be summed in just a few words, most black American men aren't feeling African women and vice versa.
The only foreigners on our radars are the Latin Americans ( Brazilian, Dominican, Columbian).
Are those countries more white washed than the US ...
anyway good luck !!
nina

Houston, TX

#956 Mar 28, 2014
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text> Culture traditionally belongs to the man directly and indirectly to the woman and (his) children...if a woman attaches herself to another man...she becomes apart of his culture and bares children for his people (not her's)....
This ideology is "somewhat" found in the book of Ruth chapter one..
15Then she said, "Behold, your sister-in-law has gone back to her people and her gods; return after your sister-in-law." 16But Ruth said, "Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from following you; for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God.....
This is shown by the fact..some call (IR) White women "the new Black women of the Black community" because of the amount of white women who attach themselves to BM (giving birth to his children)...and there were (and currently growing once again) whole communities started & existed in this form...BM/WW and their children.. as there were communities/cultures (creoles) that started from WM/BW (and a few others) and their children..Seychelles being one..
Yeah sort of true.....

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#958 Mar 29, 2014
nina wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is not with African men and African American women its with AAM and AW. I know some African men may like African american women but not many vice versa.
I do not think so. No decent human being likes what AAWs have come to represent. They very seldom look good with their fat and over weight butts. But when they do look good, they are only worth a one night stand, a 15 minute stand. I saw two black b-daggers. They pulled up behind his parked car on a public street and went into road rage. Nobody wants to live with that kind of crap. I wanted to cuss both of them out. But my brother was very nice to them and I did not interfere because they were cussing and yelling at him, not me.
nina wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly after reading comments from the Abburatin guy I can see why a lot of African women when they come to the US and can't find a suitable African guy, they intermarry more with whites , Asians and heck even Arabs than African American men.
Yep. On my way this morning, I saw a very pretty Arab sister. What caught my attention was her daughter who was also very pretty and fair complexion. I could tell that the daughter was multi-racial. But she had perfectly straight hair. Then I noticed her father. He is black African.

Let me close by assuring you that I love being hated by low life scum like you.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#959 Mar 29, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think so. No decent human being likes what AAWs have come to represent. They very seldom look good with their fat and over weight butts. But when they do look good, they are only worth a one night stand, a 15 minute stand. I saw two black b-daggers. They pulled up behind his parked car on a public street and went into road rage. Nobody wants to live with that kind of crap. I wanted to cuss both of them out. But my brother was very nice to them and I did not interfere because they were cussing and yelling at him, not me.
<quoted text>
Yep. On my way this morning, I saw a very pretty Arab sister. What caught my attention was her daughter who was also very pretty and fair complexion. I could tell that the daughter was multi-racial. But she had perfectly straight hair. Then I noticed her father. He is black African.
Let me close by assuring you that I love being hated by low life scum like you.
How is she low life scum?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#960 Mar 29, 2014
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
How is she low life scum?
I do not even remember who the devil she is. I have forgotten her already
Timothy

Norfolk, VA

#961 Mar 29, 2014
Savant wrote:
I would be interested in knowing a few things about Africans and African Americans who DO marry and/or form romantic relationships.
Have they characteristics (e.g upbringing, political attitudes, education or what have you) that is different from the majority of Africans and African Americans? How and where do they meet? How have they been able to distance themselves from the prejudices which often afflict their respective communities.
I recall an AA student of mine who married an African American, and who had unpleasant exchanges with another AA woman who clearly disliked Africans.
I wished I had talked to them more about their attitudes. How did they arrive at such radically different attitudes?
My fellow student at Vanderbilt name Rosa married a Francophone African man. She was into comparative literature, and was especially good in French. I think they met in connection with some cultural activities.
Another classmate married an African woman. He, like I, was involved in anti-apartheid activism which drew together a good number of Africans and African Americans in Baltimore. He met his future wife in the context of that activism.(I met some of the African women who I dated in the context of similar activities, including Mercy---a South African female firebrand whom I could easily have imagined in the ANC's "spear of the nation."
My immediate impression is that the Africans and African Americans who do date, form romantic bonds and marry tend to meet each other in circumstances not specifically designed to bring them together as couples, but in which common interests--cultural, political or other--create the opportunity and occasion for some to become romantically involved.
In a way this is perhaps not so different from how other relations happen. One meets someone in places and circumstance not specifically having to do with dating, but related to other common interests, and then Mother Nature works her magic when people actually meet..
I agree with you 100 percent. 9 times out of 10, I will marry an African American woman. Yet, if I were to marry an African woman or a black woman that was non-African American, I would make sure that I would have strong cultural understanding of the woman that I am with. That is a great way to improve relationships among humanity and to see that our cultural differences doesn't negate our common interests (like the love of family, the love of Africa, the love of honesty, and the promotion of egalitarian principles). Forever, I will reject imperialism and believe in economic justice. These are great words that you have mentioned Brother.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#963 Mar 29, 2014
fake African? We dont want to be African. Thats just a label imposed upon us: not anything we are trying to be. The only ones you Africans are alienating are the 1% of us who are afrocentric and that is a good thing because they need to wake up from their craziness. Now Pan-African is another issue.Please dont flatter yourself: we have MUCH to be proud of as a people who have made a great contribution to America. The richest and most powerful country known to mankind.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#964 Mar 29, 2014
dragonpat wrote:
fake African? We dont want to be African. Thats just a label imposed upon us: not anything we are trying to be. The only ones you Africans are alienating are the 1% of us who are afrocentric and that is a good thing because they need to wake up from their craziness. Now Pan-African is another issue.Please dont flatter yourself: we have MUCH to be proud of as a people who have made a great contribution to America. The richest and most powerful country known to mankind.
Good, so you would understand a need for your group to push for a label away from 'African' right? Propose this idea again.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#965 Mar 29, 2014
...and you could push for group to go back to where they came from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"God" Is Black 4 min African AE 32
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,143,662
Hahahaha ...large crowds are demonstrating in 3... 6 min lomaxx 42
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min African AE 26,570
I like black guys 13 min no use fighting 8
BM and WW are supposed to be together. 17 min no use fighting 17
Are Papuans from New Guinea considered Blacks? (Feb '08) 20 min Bomba the jungle boy 150
lol at dumb blacks destroying the majority blac... 22 min lomaxx 35
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 1 hr Anonymous 238
ILLEGAL Mexicans 1 hr Rey Boricuas 487
Whites' Pathological Desire to put Blacks down 2 hr Donny Brook 201

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE