Why don't black americans and african...

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#679 Feb 5, 2013
Princessofgod wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't hate ourselves, but ppl from other cultures with brown skin, think they are superior. Than black Americans,
learn your blk american history.
Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#680 Feb 5, 2013
Kazeem101 wrote:
Black Americans or "African Americans" always have something to cry about. Sorry, not interested. Well, not until they get rid of the victim mentality. They talk about being from the ghetto, what the hell do they know about a ghetto? I'll take them to Somalia and show them what a ghetto truly is! They have constant electric. A home (usually funded by the government) to live in. And WELFARE. In Nigeria we don't have welfare. Meaning if you don't work, you will starve to death. There's no welfare or government handouts to rely on if you are to lazy to work! I just think the cultural differences are too great.
So its our fault that you live on a pathetic continent and we just happen to get dropped off in the greatest nation known to man. Other Africans don't even like you drug dealing scamming Somalians so I am very suprised that you low life murdering PIRATES have the nerve to judge anybody! You don't have welfare because you idiots are too stupid to build an economy because raping, murdering and mutilating women is higher on your list of priorities. THATS the reason theres no welfare to rely on. Until you can accomplish in Africa what we have in the US save the bullshit, you're not better. Deranged rapist. REGARDLESS THE COUNTRY EVERY 9 MINUTES A LITTLE AFRICAN GIRL IS RAPED ON THAT CONTINENT. Gosh you people are so jealous of us. I guess you'd like to come and take advantage of our welfare system like A LOT of you are already doing which you LOVE to brag about...
Lola

France

#681 Feb 5, 2013
Englewood wrote:
<quoted text>
So its our fault that you live on a pathetic continent and we just happen to get dropped off in the greatest nation known to man. Other Africans don't even like you drug dealing scamming Somalians so I am very suprised that you low life murdering PIRATES have the nerve to judge anybody! You don't have welfare because you idiots are too stupid to build an economy because raping, murdering and mutilating women is higher on your list of priorities. THATS the reason theres no welfare to rely on. Until you can accomplish in Africa what we have in the US save the bullshit, you're not better. Deranged rapist. REGARDLESS THE COUNTRY EVERY 9 MINUTES A LITTLE AFRICAN GIRL IS RAPED ON THAT CONTINENT. Gosh you people are so jealous of us. I guess you'd like to come and take advantage of our welfare system like A LOT of you are already doing which you LOVE to brag about...
Lol What a pathetic comment.
And your proud to be on welfare? Lol
Level 2

Location hidden

#682 Feb 5, 2013
Bantu wrote:
<quoted text>
What do black American have that Africans would want, white blood, violences, abandoning your children, 70% of children not knowing their biological fathers, Being 80% over-weight? Yeah we are jelouse of these great qualities.*rolleyes* LOL!
The violence on your continent far surpasses that of ours. You idiots are always at war with each other so please spare us. You're overweight as well especially the women who chew like cows. Didn't anyone teach you to close your mouth when you chew? and I've never seen any Africans at any gym LMAO with the exception of Kenyans, Kenyans are gym rats and they have great bodies. You have a high out wedlock birthrate as well, why are you people in such denial? African men are habitual rapists and a lot of the adolescents they rape do bear children-you're not very smart. With all the negatives you posted regarding Black Americans you're still jealous of us. Its painfully clear. If you weren't you wouldn't be here....
Level 2

Location hidden

#683 Feb 5, 2013
And just to stay on topic African and Black Americans do marry. Also Africans are now living among us. They used to come here and establish their own neighborhoods but that doesnt seem to happen much anymore. I now have TONS of African neighbors. They even attend our churches. Most of my neighbors are all married to Black American women. 2 of my African male neighbors are civil engineers married to black girls. I asked one how this was received with his family and he was honest. For many years his family was not happy and wouldnt even speak to him even though his wife is highly educated. It wasnt until they had children that his family came around. So Africans and Black Americans are marrying. Particularly the men since they tend to meet Black American women in college....
Akousa

Brooklyn, NY

#684 Feb 5, 2013
There's. Alot of negativity here
Level 2

Location hidden

#687 Feb 15, 2013
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol What a pathetic comment.
And your proud to be on welfare? Lol
Pathetic is as pathetic does. You made an idiotic comment and I countered it. I'm not on welfare. I work hard everyday to make sure your ugly, bald headed, anchor babies have enough peach nectar juice to drink since you're the ones truly collecting welfare. You're just mad that your muddy country doesnt give 2 shits about your snotty nose, big forehead, surrounded by flies ass. Our welfare system is the only reason you come to the US LMAO. Sandal wearin in the winter time asses.
Lola

Brignoles, France

#688 Feb 16, 2013
Englewood wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic is as pathetic does. You made an idiotic comment and I countered it. I'm not on welfare. I work hard everyday to make sure your ugly, bald headed, anchor babies have enough peach nectar juice to drink since you're the ones truly collecting welfare. You're just mad that your muddy country doesnt give 2 shits about your snotty nose, big forehead, surrounded by flies ass. Our welfare system is the only reason you come to the US LMAO. Sandal wearin in the winter time asses.
You seriously need to grow up because your making black Americans look ridiculous.
Azariah

United States

#689 Feb 16, 2013
Englewood wrote:
<quoted text>Pathetic is as pathetic does. You made an idiotic comment and I countered it. I'm not on welfare. I work hard everyday to make sure your ugly, bald headed, anchor babies have enough peach nectar juice to drink since you're the ones truly collecting welfare. You're just mad that your muddy country doesnt give 2 shits about your snotty nose, big forehead, surrounded by flies ass. Our welfare system is the only reason you come to the US LMAO. Sandal wearin in the winter time asses.
LMBO!!
Level 2

Location hidden

#690 Feb 16, 2013
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
You seriously need to grow up because your making black Americans look ridiculous.
No, you seriously need to explain to me why Africans are raping newborn babies to rid themselves of the HIV/AIDS virus. I need help understanding why African men are wrapping potato chip bags around their penis to us a condom before they rape a woman? NOTHING IS MORE RIDICULOUS THAN THAT.
Lola

Brignoles, France

#691 Feb 17, 2013
Englewood wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you seriously need to explain to me why Africans are raping newborn babies to rid themselves of the HIV/AIDS virus. I need help understanding why African men are wrapping potato chip bags around their penis to us a condom before they rape a woman? NOTHING IS MORE RIDICULOUS THAN THAT.
You are an imbecile. This things only take place in South Africa and Nigeria.
ashtray

Houston, TX

#692 Feb 17, 2013
AAM wrote:
<quoted text>
C/s, Exactelly, sorry But I haven't seen to many beautiful AA women, too many moniques running around
most of you claim tht your women are ugly but dont you know your ugly too?
Level 2

Location hidden

#693 Feb 18, 2013
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling won't change the fact that only your brain dead, cow raping, chimp brother would believe that this would actually work. Yall are so stupid. Take your ebola having ass to the corner! South Africa and Nigeria my rump, rape is rape and you will all be judged.
wila

United States

#694 Feb 18, 2013
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Nigeria, lol that happens in southern Africa not Nigeria. I have heard of the virgins one not babies, what a joke.

My boyfirend is from Nigeria and I have been there and never heard of baby raping there
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

#695 Feb 18, 2013
Englewood wrote:
<quoted text>Name calling won't change the fact that only your brain dead, cow raping, chimp brother would believe that this would actually work. Yall are so stupid. Take your ebola having ass to the corner! South Africa and Nigeria my rump, rape is rape and you will all be judged.
You are a fool and don't know what you are talking.
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

#696 Feb 18, 2013
wila wrote:
<quoted text>Nigeria, lol that happens in southern Africa not Nigeria. I have heard of the virgins one not babies, what a joke.

My boyfirend is from Nigeria and I have been there and never heard of baby raping there
People really needs to learn their geography. Africans are the most diverse people on earth. What happens in one country does not happen in another country. Africa is a continent not a country.
Level 2

Location hidden

#697 Feb 18, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
People really needs to learn their geography. Africans are the most diverse people on earth. What happens in one country does not happen in another country. Africa is a continent not a country.
STFU because you judge Americans the same way! We will do the same.......
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#698 Feb 18, 2013
Englewood wrote:
<quoted text>STFU because you judge Americans the same way! We will do the same.......
Because stupid ignorant people like yourself proves the stereotype right. You fool
Level 2

Location hidden

#699 Feb 18, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Because stupid ignorant people like yourself proves the stereotype right. You fool
Yup! You should know about stereotypes and the rapist one holds true too! RAPIST! Go drink some shit water! Youre probably part of an infantry! LMAO! You're the reason I never ride w/an African cabbie. They rape their fares all the time.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#700 Feb 18, 2013
"Why don't black americans and africans usually date/marry?"

I asked an African man the same question, and he told me it's because of cultural differences...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Blacks Are The Real Jews (May '08) 3 min Moses 3,229
Video proof that Hannibal Barca was Black (Jan '13) 10 min dreamhunk 25
Does Race Biologically Exist? 16 min Moses 510
News Barack Obama's Deplorable Race Relations Legacy 17 min Obama Support Cri... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP 1,478,936
ALL Arabs berbers WILL get the fk out our sacre... 31 min Moses 54
Me have story to say. 45 min Me 21 year old 5
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Jax 170
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 3 hr Me 21 year old 74
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 3 hr Sicklecell Supporter 859
More from around the web