White Model Sues 50 Cents.
Sue 4 work

Tulsa, OK

#84 Apr 25, 2014
carmen wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty good. Hope you and yours are good as well!!
I'm pretty busy these days..had a little down time today...other than that..we all great this way..cannot complain...

“Do good 4 the good of humanity”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#85 Apr 25, 2014
Sue 4 work wrote:
<quoted text> Agree..that is why I don't think Black artists should be the sole focal point and certainly not their personal preferences..as music video..entertainment it's about "dating/mating" ...so why approach it from an emotional point of view? It's about employment and if Black models don't get hired..they are losing resources..to support themselves and any dependant..so they should use techniques that will guarantee they stay working..
<quoted text> Cosign
I didn't want to be including in that as well :)
<quoted text> And to go back to the economic aspect...and most of those employed Non-BW bring their gains right back to Non-BM and their community....so not focusing on this from a captistic perspective (like mostly everything else) is why so many Black people are in poverty... The "simple" approach to life isn't working..
Well it just seem like Blacks in the west do not want to control their own environment when it is very much possible. If every Black in America put their funds together, they would be the 16th richest nation in the world. That is not bad at all. My parents own two businesses here in the states. The businesses will be handed down to me and my sister once we've matured enough and get older, in their words. Many people in my ethnic group own businesses because we put our monies together and help each other out to climb up. A strong community financially and spiritually is much better than one strong and rich individual. These rappers willingly volunteer their souls and minds to these freaks in Hollywood all for individual fame when they should be networking together to start producing more of their own stuff but on a more positive level. Today's stuff is nothing but garbage including the videos. What Black models need to be focusing on is venturing over to other countries who do have a bit more appreciation for minority models. Ironically European agents are always seeking African or "exotic" models. Black models should use and abuse them up, save enough money, and pull a Tyra Banks by starting your own sh)t. Video h)es aren't the same as models to me. No offense with the language but I mean h)e in every sense of the word.
Sue 4 Work

Tulsa, OK

#86 Apr 25, 2014
carmen wrote:
<quoted text>
My passion is greater than your passion.
:)
you scared him off LOL
:D
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#87 Apr 25, 2014
Wannasay wrote:
Why do black rappers use mainly white and nonblack women in their videos anyway? Rap video if kept just among black rappers and black female dancers/actresses could be an area were both could prosper instead of being steady employment for white and nonblack female dancers/actresses.
http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2014/04...
Maceo

Your Ex White wife wrote:

Nothing hurts a woman more than being disrespected and nothing is more unforgivable than being humiliated!

Liz Patterson PreciousPetsVA.com
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#88 Apr 25, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it just seem like Blacks in the west do not want to control their own environment when it is very much possI mean h)e in every sense of the word.
Maceo

Nothing hurts a woman more than being disrespected and nothing is more unforgivable than being humiliated!

Sue 4 Work

Tulsa, OK

#89 Apr 25, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it just seem like Blacks in the west do not want to control their own environment when it is very much possible. If every Black in America put their funds together, they would be the 16th richest nation in the world. That is not bad at all. My parents own two businesses here in the states. The businesses will be handed down to me and my sister once we've matured enough and get older, in their words. Many people in my ethnic group own businesses because we put our monies together and help each other out to climb up. A strong community financially and spiritually is much better than one strong and rich individual. These rappers willingly volunteer their souls and minds to these freaks in Hollywood all for individual fame when they should be networking together to start producing more of their own stuff but on a more positive level. Today's stuff is nothing but garbage including the videos. What Black models need to be focusing on is venturing over to other countries who do have a bit more appreciation for minority models. Ironically European agents are always seeking African or "exotic" models. Black models should use and abuse them up, save enough money, and pull a Tyra Banks by starting your own sh)t. Video h)es aren't the same as models to me. No offense with the language but I mean h)e in every sense of the word.
I'm African like you (Seychellois creole though..as I read..you're Ethiopian)..so I know it's common among many of us to work together to empower the union..
Competitive conflicts between racial & ethnic group over (limited) resources is one of the most common and repeated struggles throughout history..and the socio economic weakest group has almost always paid the heaviest price...If Black America don't stop this silly in-house fighting and unite and focus on securing, controlling , and keeping that 1.1 trillion dollars within their hands and AA community..they will leave themselves vulnerable to any upcoming danger..possibly merging international powers..growing unemployment and the removal of assistance or public policies that not only remove "fair" competition, but encourage blacks to be obsolete in competition....it's pretty sad not to see them not focus on strategies that are actually important to them collectively..
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#90 Apr 25, 2014
Sue 4 Work wrote:
<quoted text> I'm African like you (Seychellois creole though..as I read..you'ren, but encourage blacks to be obsolete in competition....it's pretty sad not to see them not focus on strategies that are actually important to them collectively..
Maceo

“Do good 4 the good of humanity”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#91 Apr 25, 2014
Sue 4 Work wrote:
<quoted text> I'm African like you (Seychellois creole though..as I read..you're Ethiopian)..so I know it's common among many of us to work together to empower the union..
Competitive conflicts between racial & ethnic group over (limited) resources is one of the most common and repeated struggles throughout history..and the socio economic weakest group has almost always paid the heaviest price...If Black America don't stop this silly in-house fighting and unite and focus on securing, controlling , and keeping that 1.1 trillion dollars within their hands and AA community..they will leave themselves vulnerable to any upcoming danger..possibly merging international powers..growing unemployment and the removal of assistance or public policies that not only remove "fair" competition, but encourage blacks to be obsolete in competition....it's pretty sad not to see them not focus on strategies that are actually important to them collectively..
Egyptian and Ethiopian but Ethiopian will do fine too. I agree with your post. What they fail to realize is that soon Latinos will be the majority and those people already are owning more businesses each time a clunk of them arrive here illegally and legally. Once their numbers come to effect, that will give me more power but not more than Whites. Blacks will not only be at the mercy of Whites but Latinos as well. Latinos typically hire their own just like every other immigrant do. My parents do the same. They hire other Africans. They try to avoid hiring outside of that because of the work ethics of others and they want to help other Africans achieve ownership also so that their children, too, can be secured.
WM_Rule_BM

Arlington, VA

#92 Apr 25, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Egyptian and Ethiopian but Ethiopian will do fine too. I agree with your post. What they fail to realize is that soon Latinos will be the majority and those people already are owning more businesses each time a clunk of them arrive here illegally and legally. Once their numbers come to effect, that will give me more power but not more than Whites. Blacks will not only be at the mercy of Whites but Latinos as well. Latinos typically hire their own just like every other immigrant do. My parents do the same. They hire other Africans. They try to avoid hiring outside of that because of the work ethics of others and they want to help other Africans achieve ownership also so that their children, too, can be secured.
Maceo

Thou FOOL is MACEO!
Sue 4 work

Tulsa, OK

#93 Apr 25, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow..nice mix :)

I think Latinos already outnumber AA..I think AA usual 13% of the populations has slightly decreased to 12%..and Latinos are at a 16%(I should look this up to make sure)..
and from my last few observations from being in the states and from hearsay...I notice that Latinos in charge of businesses usually surround themselves with each other...
I'm glad to hear African immigrants looking out for each other...Good job to your parents :)

AA have a great history of succeeding and exceeding when they are united...one in which to not only take pride in, but to used much of it as a guidances to repeat...like yesterday..there is so much lost ground..that needs to be made up for before that window close and they become a permanent underclass.....
I would hate to see that happen..
carmen

Columbus, OH

#94 Apr 25, 2014
Sue 4 Work wrote:
<quoted text> you scared him off LOL
:D
Lol. Well he'll be back (eventually they all come back-hehe). He knows he's my internet honey boo-boo.
carmen

Columbus, OH

#95 Apr 25, 2014
Sue 4 work wrote:
<quoted text> I'm pretty busy these days..had a little down time today...other than that..we all great this way..cannot complain...
That's good to hear. It really is (the cannot complain part--not so much the busy--although good if it's pleasurable).

Hope the weather is good or trying to get good wherever you are.
carmen

Columbus, OH

#96 Apr 25, 2014
Sue 4 work wrote:
<quoted text> LOL@ flat chested working at hooters, but you're correct...people don't like forcing themselves in social environment or surround themselves in a hostile environment..hence why many Black artists have not really used any of the available entertainment laws on the books that protect them from employment discrimination...however..this is so tricky..whether voluntarily or involuntarily...Black people need to work..and cannot economically be excluded from any form of employment...and entertainment like all businesses is an option for Black people (like everyone else) to be gainfully employed...it's NOT a sector for personal social preferences (like a private wedding, party,etc.)....and White (like this model) and other races of women have clearly learned this sometime back..and refuses to allow a Black male artist (like 50 cent) to threaten her earning potential..and this is simply because he called her the b-word and a liar regardless of it being his "freedom of speech" or "defamation"....her legal actions is not personal (could be privately motivated by it) but professional...and imho..Black models need to stop making their exclusions from employment personal and make it about these people are illegally prohibiting them from economic resources..
Can't disagree. The backlash will be tremendous though, At the end of the day, white models have the white male power structure they can utilize. I'm not sure those black models, at this stage, can handle the backlash (alone). Maybe if they immediately filed suit when the intent of some of these guys became painfully clear, but now?...I'm not so sure.
carmen

Columbus, OH

#97 Apr 25, 2014
Sue 4 work wrote:
<quoted text> Oh wow..nice mix :)
I think Latinos already outnumber AA..I think AA usual 13% of the populations has slightly decreased to 12%..and Latinos are at a 16%(I should look this up to make sure)..
and from my last few observations from being in the states and from hearsay...I notice that Latinos in charge of businesses usually surround themselves with each other...
I'm glad to hear African immigrants looking out for each other...Good job to your parents :)
AA have a great history of succeeding and exceeding when they are united...one in which to not only take pride in, but to used much of it as a guidances to repeat...like yesterday..there is so much lost ground..that needs to be made up for before that window close and they become a permanent underclass.....
I would hate to see that happen..
I can assure you....BLACKS are already an underclass. How or IF we will pull out of it is yet to be known...but, it ain't lookin good. Many think capitalism needs an underclass. To me, that is false as there are always consumers. Capitalism needs consumers; not an underclass (although a permanent underclass can benefit capitalism--it generally does more harm). Classists need a permanent underclass. Capitalism does not.
Big Knob

United States

#98 Apr 25, 2014
Its funny how capree can accuse any bm of being white obsessed, when all she talks about is white man idolatry, how many wm use black models to model their clothes, or walk their runway, i bet you'll never see her post about that will you. How many films do your white savior put bw in capree? The only role a bw can get is scandal and youre happy. A wm sued halle for child support and now gets $20,000.00 a month in child support, k-fed pulled a thomas jefferson on shar jackson, then married a ww. my point is until you foolish negros stop the idol worship of both of these male & female devils, you'll always be in last place, and whites know that they can use the white priviledge card on you fools, ask shar & 50, barry bonds, stacey dash, garcelle, debra dickerson T.O. and all of you other white worshipping negros, the ww uses her status as the image of "beauty" and is arrogant like that wm she thinks that she can get any non wm she wants and he thinks the samething in reverse, and the fools fall for it all the time.......
Big Knob

United States

#99 Apr 25, 2014
dcm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a white man obsessed fat cow, so what's your point? lol
And i thought that i was the only one who peeped that.........youre right on the money......lol
Wannasay

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#100 Apr 26, 2014
guess who wrote:
<quoted text> Black women were protesting rap videos, claiming it exploited them. So the labels and distribution companies opted to use non black women in rap videos to avoid any further grievances. Other women don't complain about being exploited just because the woman in the video belongs to their racial group. Everyone else understand that the only person being exploited is that particular individual in the video
I have yet to see any other women come forward to protest any genre of music or movies that depict women sexually except black American women. I don't understand why would someone cut off their nose to spite their face, but bw seem to be quite comfortable with this counter productive behavior. Now bw wanna complain that black rappers don't wanna put them in their videos, but it was bw who complained about being degraded in these videos. You women need to get it together already. and decide what it is that you wanna do.
I don't think that's correct because there are a lot of black female dancers or actresses who would appear in rap music. Besides just because some black women complain about it being disrespectful, doesn't mean rappers or anyone connected with producing the rap video have a right to deny other black women a chance to pursue their careers.
Wannasay

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#101 Apr 26, 2014
guess who wrote:
<quoted text> Pac came under heavy fire from C Delores Tucker and was an easy target for a bw to falsely accuse of raping her. The very man that placed black women on a pedestal, was slandered, setup and incarcerated by. Meanwhile the fake rappers (as you claim) are walking round freely, no false allegations, no getting setup to be murdered (Merlin Santana), going to an athletes hotel room at 3 in the morning and then filing rape charges (Mike Tyson), none of that. Say what you want, but all the so call real black men end up being imprisoned, murdered, or trapped in some sort of scandal whenever dealing with black women. Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill come to mind, Robin Givens and Mike Tyson are also great examples.
Yeah right, like that little white tramp didn't accuse Kobe or those white women a few years ago didn't accuse Bill Cosby of drugging and molesting them. Lots of black men are sitting in jail or hell right now over white women but that never stops black men who are in the position to, from hiring white women, dating or marrying them either.
Wannasay

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#102 Apr 26, 2014
guess who wrote:
<quoted text> Actually you're wrong, white males are indeed the number one consumers of rap music. Nobody said the majority of wm listens to rap, we said the majority of the consumers that listen to rap are white males.
As far as ww in rap videos back in the 80's and 90's, it was rare. WW didn't start appearing in rap videos as sex symbols until the mid 2000s because of the trap that America laid out for bw to walk into. They wanted to separate bm and bw, and it worked. So now it's all about business.
I said the majority of rap fans are black. Sure some white guys listens to rappers and tries to imitate them (mostly kids) but that is about it. You are wrong again because Latinas, white women and biracial women, biracial women who were used as black women started appearing in rap videos in the 1980s and ruled in them by the 1990s. I think it was the rappers who wanted to separate and showcase nonblack women in their videos.
Wannasay

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#103 Apr 26, 2014
guess who wrote:
<quoted text> Uh OH!!!! The clueless has arrived. First off, the record label is fronting the money, therefore they pick the talent. Why are you always the first to speak on something you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about??? You did this a while back with Kerry Washington's husband, claiming he was too small to be a good football player because he wasn't 300lb. Why don't you take the time to research something before you comment??? Google on takes up a few seconds of your time. And most rap concerts are full of white kids. Maybe the club concerts are black, but the coliseums and arenas mostly have white teenagers and young white adults.
Bull-sheet! The record label doesn't control the artistic decisions of rappers like Pharrell,, Lil Wayne or 50cents. Are you crazy? You dragging the Kerry Washington thread into this which has nothing to do with this thread, doesn't make your case look any better. All you have shown is that you have no idea of how the music industry works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,418,687
Trump won fair and square -- Bill Clinton's Wif... 3 min Bill Clintons Wife 1
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 9 min Spotted Girl 53
UH OH! Trump back in lead! 13 min Oh No You Di-nt 8
December 4, 2015 - Clinton's last press conference 14 min Hillary 2016 4
Good News! KKK endorses Bill Clinton's wife! 20 min Oh No You Di-nt 3
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 28 min Oh No You Di-nt 12
Black Failure 1 hr KIP 58
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 5 hr dcool 501
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 7 hr fluer 237
More from around the web