First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#234 May 6, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>This should only apply to Africans because slavery has corrupted all western blacks.
True.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#235 May 6, 2014
Capree wrote:
50 cents is a ww-obsessed fool.
This from a self proclaimed IRBW that trolls black men all day.
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#236 May 6, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Though I don't really know any, non-American black men seem more easy going, romantic and caring to their women and view life much more positively than African American men.
Do you think (if you were single) you could possibly be attracted to a non-AMERICAN BM..if you had a positive experiences with one? I know you said you have always had a preferences for WM...I was wondering if you believe it is based on just genuine attraction..that maybe being turned off from BM/AAM is due to unnatural negative experiences?
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#237 May 6, 2014
carmen wrote:
They feel powerless or the ability to control what they feel they should have dominion over. Even the abusive cop isn't randomnly practicing his abuse. He's not going to choose a gated community to act a fool in and beat up the judges who may live there. So he goes where he feels he can make up for his lack of power everywhere else and have litle accountability.
There is so much abuse of authority & power..ranging from the highest position of authority/dominion...one must question if the act of abuse itself feels empowering (which may give the police a sense that they are above the law..they are the law...that acts of brutality is showing they are powerful and dominate the citizens of that society)...
carmen wrote:
but I think the extremes are examined too much with Arab culture. From my understanding, from the Arab women I've had friendships with over the years, the culture is much more balanced and agreed upon than what is portrayed.
I agree as well....from my friendship with Arab men and women..the healthy relations between the majority is well balance enough for them to be content within their culture norms.

Level 8

Location hidden

#238 May 7, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think (if you were single) you could possibly be attracted to a non-AMERICAN BM..if you had a positive experiences with one? I know you said you have always had a preferences for WM...I was wondering if you believe it is based on just genuine attraction..that maybe being turned off from BM/AAM is due to unnatural negative experiences?
Well attraction is just not based on personality only but appearance also. I have always like to having the whole package and I am just not physically attracted to black men especially not African black men. So my answer would be no.

Level 8

Location hidden

#239 May 7, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a self proclaimed IRBW that trolls black men all day.
You use the word troll too damn much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Brad 1,481,026
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 13 min Barros chingon 225
now these pshycotic liberal protestors are sett... 18 min Drilling for the ... 3
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 19 min Barros chingon 744
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 20 min Sweetheart4 80
Godlikeproductions DELETED Thread:Trump is Whit... 20 min Riots 8
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 25 min Barros chingon 81
More from around the web