White Model Sues 50 Cents.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#188 May 2, 2014
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text> It's crazy hearing all the subtle and not so subtle excuses for discriminating against Black women.
smh!
True, if things have been the other why around and black women continued to work a white racist and lets he discriminated against black people and particularly against black women instead black men, these black men would be having a field day calling these black women sell-outs, aunt Js and fools.
carmen

Memphis, TN

#189 May 2, 2014
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text> What influences your appreciation for the cowboy culture and how long have you been a fan?
Actually goes back to childhood. Me and my father would listen to country music together all the time when I was little. Blues too. So he influenced me the most ...he went through a cowboy phase I believe when I was young and started dressing like one. lol. From then on, it's just embedded in my brain to represent masculinity.
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliantly stated!
For some time now..Blacks seem to be among the last to adapt to changes and evolve..and seem to fight it to the end..whereas..others seem to not only know how, but when to adapt..as soon as there are small signs of "writings on the wall".. You're right this ability to read the times/seasons is a form of intelligence.... Perfect example..is this so-called modern "gender war".... When society at large is having so many struggles...be it economic, political, global,...whatever...We will focus on the social & private lives of WM/WW, AM/AW, and BM/BW..... unfortunately..Black people aren't smart enough to see this as an opportunity to gain some footing by wisely and quickly shifting gear...to denounce a battle of the sexes (while others struggle to keep their relationships/marriage/familie s/communities together..while whites struggle with low birth rates and high divorces) and build strong Black marriages, families, and communities....They tend to "follow like sheep to the slaughter"..join in...and used it as an opportunity to go IR...
"We" seem to prefer weakened states. Typical victim thought..to have someone to blame.
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text> How are you using the phrase "power source" so I can properly comprehend your stance?
Males are the power. Women have to react within the confines of that to a great degree.
IRBW wrote:
I'll safely assume for just a moment until you offer clarification for me...but I would think that AAW who contribute to most or the bulk of that trillion dollar earnings for AAs; indeed have that as a potential source of power...if AAW learn how to control and guide it their favor ...then there is AAW being possibly open to networking with other BW around the world as well as other people (finding mutual beneficial allies)... I believe AAW are on the right path..with the increase in education...and being among the first to get themselves off welfare and an "depended" state...they are bringing a lot to the table..
Absolutely agree with this. Good point. Not sure I looked at it in this way before.
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#190 May 2, 2014
carmen wrote:
<quoted text> Actually goes back to childhood. Me and my father would listen to country music together all the time when I was little. Blues too. So he influenced me the most ...he went through a cowboy phase I believe when I was young and started dressing like one. lol. From then on, it's just embedded in my brain to represent masculinity..
AWWW...that is so sweet.... your association to the cowboy culture is an emotional connection to memories of your dad...which has became a template for masculinity for you..I love that :D
I don't think we ever stop measuring masculinity up to the standard of our first example... My dad is not this very aggressive, controlling, hate-filled misogynist type... He is/was this very hard worker (provider) who "gave/give" my mother "unlimited" "freedom"..he is one of those calm/free spirit/good nature/love people type of person..so masculinity is personal defined for me...as men who are comfortable in their own skin & manhood without trying to diminish the worth of a woman..
carmen wrote:
Males are the power. Women have to react within the confines of that to a great degree.
Domination (Power) was given to both men and women in the beginning...and with the result (judgment) of the ancestral or original sin...(He will rule over Thee) was
a prophetic word of how a universal social development of gender discrimination and abuse would take shape.. Hence why the sexes are constantly struggling with power or in conflict with one another..instead of understanding power works best when it is shared between the two as a team/partners...

.....most of the New Testament concept of gender & "power" is confined to relationship of husband/wife..

IF I could suggest a biblically based book..it would be Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman
By: Myles Munroe
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#191 May 2, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
True, if things have been the other why around and black women continued to work a white racist and lets he discriminated against black people and particularly against black women instead black men, these black men would be having a field day calling these black women sell-outs, aunt Js and fools.
I don't understand how any group who knows what it's like to be discriminated against..then turn around and discriminate against another when the opportunity presents itself..

Level 8

Location hidden

#196 May 3, 2014
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text> It's crazy hearing all the subtle and not so subtle excuses for discriminating against Black women.
smh!
Sorry IRBW, I was flip-flopping between this thread and the Clipper thread. Yes I noted how black men and even a few brainwashed black women where making invalid excuses and defending black men in discriminating against black women which is something all black fought against white society for doing to them so why is it ok for black men be racist and discriminate against black women? This shyt has gots go! It has to start with black women filing lawsuits against black men who do this.

Level 8

Location hidden

#197 May 3, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> I don't understand how any group who knows what it's like to be discriminated against..then turn around and discriminate against another when the opportunity presents itself..
Since slavery some black men have always had this little monkey see, little monkey do attitude. These same black men who will call white men racists and have conniption fit if they feel someone is discriminating against them or even one of them but will then turn given the opportunity and practice the same discrimination, oh not against white people, these cowards choose to pick on their same race of black women, thinking that they can get away with it because bw rarely with sue bm for this and air the AA community's dirty laundry but black women need to start doing just that!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#198 May 3, 2014
I got here late so I am not sure if it has been mentioned that 50 didn't turn on BW until they started calling him names. I don't care for 50 but knowing what I know about the insulting BW used on him I can not blame him for going elsewhere. He also has a baby by a pretty Filipino woman that he shows off on instagram. Before the insults he was all for BW.
yasmin m

Houston, TX

#199 May 3, 2014
guess who wrote:
<quoted text> Actually you're wrong, white males are indeed the number one consumers of rap music. Nobody said the majority of wm listens to rap, we said the majority of the consumers that listen to rap are white males.
As far as ww in rap videos back in the 80's and 90's, it was rare. WW didn't start appearing in rap videos as sex symbols until the mid 2000s because of the trap that America laid out for bw to walk into. They wanted to separate bm and bw, and it worked. So now it's all about business.
Nobody listens that rap crap anymore anyway and whites are the majority population so it would make sense if many of them 'consumed' rap music but I still think under the majority whites those like rap are the minority. Most white people are not that into rap as blacks are

Level 8

Location hidden

#200 May 3, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
I got here late so I am not sure if it has been mentioned that 50 didn't turn on BW until they started calling him names. I don't care for 50 but knowing what I know about the insulting BW used on him I can not blame him for going elsewhere. He also has a baby by a pretty Filipino woman that he shows off on instagram. Before the insults he was all for BW.

No race of women is going to praise 50 as handsome because he is not by most standards. So I am sure some black women (not all) rejected him but what makes people think that white or Asian women didn't reject and call him names before the fame and wealth? If the Wesley Snipes and 50 cents of the world would be honest, they would acknowledge that back then when they are broke that white women, latinas and Asian women probably rejected them also. Now that they got wealth, they want to use the fact some black women rejected them when they were down and out as an excuse to reject all black women but ignore or give all nonblack women a pass who rejected them also. I hate when black men and some black women just assume white women just accept any guy or don't make fun of them and reject them. That is ridiculous.

Location hidden

#201 May 3, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
No race of women is going to praise 50 as handsome because he is not by most standards. So I am sure some black women (not all) rejected him but what makes people think that white or Asian women didn't reject and call him names before the fame and wealth? If the Wesley Snipes and 50 cents of the world would be honest, they would acknowledge that back then when they are broke that white women, latinas and Asian women probably rejected them also. Now that they got wealth, they want to use the fact some black women rejected them when they were down and out as an excuse to reject all black women but ignore or give all nonblack women a pass who rejected them also. I hate when black men and some black women just assume white women just accept any guy or don't make fun of them and reject them. That is ridiculous.
50 is no Wesley or should I say Wesley is no 50 considering that 50 is just troubled. But at least 50 did date BW at the very height of his fame. But like I said 50 is a trouble maker who nearly fought at the Knicks games a few weeks ago.
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#202 May 3, 2014
@ Capree..
The devaluation of Black life stems back to the national public policy that dictated the human value and status of a person based mostly on race and skin tones...not so much qualities (hence why it's not such much a matter of levels of attractiveness, values, morals, personality, etc...that determines if a woman (or man) will hold a certain level of social status or how she will be treated). This why many men are accepting of being rejected when they are broke or regarded as unattractive by women who belong to a higher racial status than himself... And why many will even defend such a woman who will sue one of them if her socio-economic is threatened in any slight way..while arguing against a Black woman's right to file lawsuits if she is put in same economic threatening position.

“Do good 4 the good of humanity”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#203 May 4, 2014
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text> They went from a majority-minority to a minority- minority...handing over their numerical power and political-influence within a short span to Hispanics...and with the increase of Asian immigrants (who are managing to secure their wealth)..within a even shorter period of time AAs will be that permanent underclass soon.
Well said IR BW. I would even say handing over the financial power too. They should buy more from each other than other races.

Level 8

Location hidden

#204 May 4, 2014
IRBW wrote:
@ Capree..
The devaluation of Black life stems back to the national public policy that dictated the human value and status of a person based mostly on race and skin tones...not so much qualities (hence why it's not such much a matter of levels of attractiveness, values, morals, personality, etc...that determines if a woman (or man) will hold a certain level of social status or how she will be treated). This why many men are accepting of being rejected when they are broke or regarded as unattractive by women who belong to a higher racial status than himself... And why many will even defend such a woman who will sue one of them if her socio-economic is threatened in any slight way..while arguing against a Black woman's right to file lawsuits if she is put in same economic threatening position.
Good post!

Level 8

Location hidden

#205 May 4, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>50 is no Wesley or should I say Wesley is no 50 considering that 50 is just troubled. But at least 50 did date BW at the very height of his fame. But like I said 50 is a trouble maker who nearly fought at the Knicks games a few weeks ago.
I was only comparing their avoidance of black women by using excuses. I bet it was still a color thing. Nine of out of ten times the black women 50 dated looked white like.

Location hidden

#206 May 5, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> I was only comparing their avoidance of black women by using excuses. I bet it was still a color thing. Nine of out of ten times the black women 50 dated looked white like.
Nope all his chicks were brown/darker skin. 50 was one of the few who still liked BW.

Level 8

Location hidden

#207 May 5, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Nope all his chicks were brown/darker skin. 50 was one of the few who still liked BW.
Ok, I check it out and he seems to like a variety of women.
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#208 May 5, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said IR BW.
:)
BrownEboy wrote:
I would even say handing over the financial power too.
That is sad butt rue
BrownEboy wrote:
They should buy more from each other than other races.
Do you think that will ever change?
carmen

Memphis, TN

#209 May 5, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWW...that is so sweet.... your association to the cowboy culture is an emotional connection to memories of your dad...which has became a template for masculinity for you..I love that :D
Yeah, it's a great memory to have.
Lisa wrote:
I don't think we ever stop measuring masculinity up to the standard of our first example... My dad is not this very aggressive, controlling, hate-filled misogynist type... He is/was this very hard worker (provider) who "gave/give" my mother "unlimited" "freedom"..he is one of those calm/free spirit/good nature/love people type of person..so masculinity is personal defined for me...as men who are comfortable in their own skin & manhood without trying to diminish the worth of a woman..
Men aren't threatened by women. Your dad sounds awesome. My father struggled unfortunately but at least it was a struggle for him..because of that strugge, when he was trying to do better, he was able to teach me a lot.
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> Domination (Power) was given to both men and women in the beginning...and with the result (judgment) of the ancestral or original sin...(He will rule over Thee) was
a prophetic word of how a universal social development of gender discrimination and abuse would take shape.. Hence why the sexes are constantly struggling with power or in conflict with one another..instead of understanding power works best when it is shared between the two as a team/partners...
.....most of the New Testament concept of gender & "power" is confined to relationship of husband/wife..
I have very non traditional views of the original sin. Power in a relationship isn't really power if the relationship is founded on love and respect. I think relationships are in turmoil, especially so in certain groups--such as black, is because some are seeking power in relationship when relationships aren't the source for such a thing. Families shouldn't be used to replace what we are missing socially.
Lisa wrote:
IF I could suggest a biblically based book..it would be Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman
By: Myles Munroe
Thanks. I've already looked up the book. I can't wait to read it
carmen

Memphis, TN

#210 May 5, 2014
IRBW wrote:
@ Capree..
Basically supporting a weird adaptation to racism.
carmen

Memphis, TN

#212 May 5, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Nope all his chicks were brown/darker skin. 50 was one of the few who still liked BW.
He must also be a good person (not saying he isn't)..but his character flaws, especially if they are major, shouldn't get ignored just because he's so gracious not to exclude darker bw. I'm not sure what darker bw have supposedly said about him..but I'm sure it's no different than what anyone else has said who isn't dark.

Also from my recollection all kinds of young ladies were quite fond of him when he came out..his body is amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min VetnorsGate 1,548,257
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 34 min A true Italian 6,735
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 1 hr Just a thought 7
Why all the hates here? 2 hr T-BOS 15
Why blacks share so many different Women so much 2 hr Rich stars of the... 2
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 3 hr Harrisson 2
black men i know why u bash ur women! 3 hr Harrisson 14
Will Democrats ever win another election? 3 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 5 hr Redefined 57
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 10 hr misfit 0676 128