White Model Sues 50 Cents.
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Wannasay

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#1 Apr 25, 2014
Why do black rappers use mainly white and nonblack women in their videos anyway? Rap video if kept just among black rappers and black female dancers/actresses could be an area were both could prosper instead of being steady employment for white and nonblack female dancers/actresses.

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2014/04...

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2 Apr 25, 2014
Might be because rap is consumed more by young white men than anyone else. These men are supposedly not attracted to black women, so they don't appear in many modern rap music videos. The 90s was a different story...
Sue 4 Work

Tulsa, OK

#3 Apr 25, 2014
Black models should follow suit and file discrimination charges when not hired for jobs. This is not about an artist personal life; this is business. There are laws against racial discrimination.
Black Deal

Richmond, TX

#4 Apr 25, 2014
Wannasay wrote:
Why do black rappers use mainly white and nonblack women in their videos anyway? Rap video if kept just among black rappers and black female dancers/actresses could be an area were both could prosper instead of being steady employment for white and nonblack female dancers/actresses.
These dumbass no skilled rap mfs worship white man seed and real rappers dead like Pac & biggie
Soul Hunter

Culver City, CA

#5 Apr 25, 2014
Sue 4 Work"]Black models should follow suit and file discrimination charges when not hired for jobs. This is not about an artist personal life; this is business. There are laws against racial discrimination.

If I were a rapper I wouldn't put bw in my videos either!
Sue 4 Work

Tulsa, OK

#6 Apr 25, 2014
Wannasay wrote:
This white model is smart..when her employment is threathen by a black rapper..she takes legal measures to take from his pockets as he is doing against her.
Sue 4 Work

Tulsa, OK

#7 Apr 25, 2014
Wannasay wrote:
I would also like to add that Black American women need to stop focusing these issues from an emotional/personal, social, and moral perspective and approach these matters from an econimic and legal aspects...If more Black models sued artists (not just Black rappers) for discrimination (as it's illegal to deny them work based on race..and this is business not personal relationships) then more of them would have employment.
Wannasay

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#8 Apr 25, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
Might be because rap is consumed more by young white men than anyone else. These men are supposedly not attracted to black women, so they don't appear in many modern rap music videos. The 90s was a different story...
The majority of white men are not into rap, far more black men are. Second, go back and check out some of the older rap videos from the 80s and early 90s before hardly any white guys listened to rap and you will see a lot of Latinas and white women in those video back then. The black rappers are definitely not putting nonblack girls in their videos to appease white men.
Wannasay

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#9 Apr 25, 2014
Sue 4 Work wrote:
Black models should follow suit and file discrimination charges when not hired for jobs. This is not about an artist personal life; this is business. There are laws against racial discrimination.
Now that makes perfect sense! Black women would file suit if white men were discriminating against them so it should be no difference if the men are black.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#13 Apr 25, 2014
Wannasay wrote:
<quoted text>The majority of white men are not into rap, far more black men are. Second, go back and check out some of the older rap videos from the 80s and early 90s before hardly any white guys listened to rap and you will see a lot of Latinas and white women in those video back then. The black rappers are definitely not putting nonblack girls in their videos to appease white men.
Interesting read here. The article is older but is probably just as relevant today:

http://www.americanpopularculture.com/archive...

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#14 Apr 25, 2014
Wannasay wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of white men are not into rap, far more black men are. Second, go back and check out some of the older rap videos from the 80s and early 90s before hardly any white guys listened to rap and you will see a lot of Latinas and white women in those video back then. The black rappers are definitely not putting nonblack girls in their videos to appease white men.
Sorry, but it's a known fact that young white males consume far more rap than black males do (as there are far more of them in the country to do so). The white record execs are most definitely trying to appease the white male demographic. It's as clear as the eye can see.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15 Apr 25, 2014
Soul Hunter wrote:
Sue 4 Work"]Black models should follow suit and file discrimination charges when not hired for jobs. This is not about an artist personal life; this is business. There are laws against racial discrimination.
Why is that?

Level 8

Location hidden

#16 Apr 25, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but it's a known fact that young white males consume far more rap than black males do (as there are far more of them in the country to do so). The white record execs are most definitely trying to appease the white male demographic. It's as clear as the eye can see.
You are wrong, white records executives handle only promote and handle the rapper's music but they don't jump into the artistic end of picking the lyrics, scenes or dancers for the rap videos. The rappers themselves instruct the choreographers, set designers and the casting crew as to how they want their videos to be presented and the type of people they want in them. I also disagree with your statement that the majority of rap fans are young white men. Just go to any rap concert and you will see a overwhelming number of blacks compared to whites. However I would like to see any link that will confirm your theory but I doubt if you can find one.
Race is trivial

Mountain View, CA

#17 Apr 25, 2014
Rappers want biracial and exotic women in their videos. But I'm sure that there is some way black dancers could model and always get dinero.

Level 8

Location hidden

#18 Apr 25, 2014
50 cents is a ww-obsessed fool. Third rate show host Chelsea Handler whose is not a beautiful woman at all, dated and dropped 50cents, called him ghetto and bragged about how she turned him down after he tried to beg her back.

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/le/chelsea_h...

http://www.theybf.com/2012/01/24/oh-ok-thench...
Black men wear skirts

Taunton, UK

#19 Apr 25, 2014
Soul Hunter wrote:
If you were a rapper you'd be throwing your boy p**sy around and wearing ladies dresses.
guess who

Alexandria, LA

#20 Apr 25, 2014
Wannasay wrote:
Black women were protesting rap videos, claiming it exploited them. So the labels and distribution companies opted to use non black women in rap videos to avoid any further grievances. Other women don't complain about being exploited just because the woman in the video belongs to their racial group. Everyone else understand that the only person being exploited is that particular individual in the video

I have yet to see any other women come forward to protest any genre of music or movies that depict women sexually except black American women. I don't understand why would someone cut off their nose to spite their face, but bw seem to be quite comfortable with this counter productive behavior. Now bw wanna complain that black rappers don't wanna put them in their videos, but it was bw who complained about being degraded in these videos. You women need to get it together already. and decide what it is that you wanna do.
guess who

Alexandria, LA

#21 Apr 25, 2014
Sue 4 Work wrote:
The lawsuit would be tossed out because bw have protested the artists. Remember HipHop vs. America thaat aired on BET??? The video Tip Drill came under heavy scrutiny and caused the cancellation of BET Uncut. You can't sue someone for honoring your wishes.
Grey-Deh

Toronto, Canada

#22 Apr 25, 2014
Wannasay wrote:
Probably because their white Jew masters tell them to, or else...

Most rappers nowadays are posers and closet homosexuals anywhere. True heterosexual males should stir clear of their non-sense.
guess who

Alexandria, LA

#23 Apr 25, 2014
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
These dumbass no skilled rap mfs worship white man seed and real rappers dead like Pac & biggie
Pac came under heavy fire from C Delores Tucker and was an easy target for a bw to falsely accuse of raping her. The very man that placed black women on a pedestal, was slandered, setup and incarcerated by. Meanwhile the fake rappers (as you claim) are walking round freely, no false allegations, no getting setup to be murdered (Merlin Santana), going to an athletes hotel room at 3 in the morning and then filing rape charges (Mike Tyson), none of that. Say what you want, but all the so call real black men end up being imprisoned, murdered, or trapped in some sort of scandal whenever dealing with black women. Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill come to mind, Robin Givens and Mike Tyson are also great examples.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maceo's spends his life on Topix & YouTube! lmao 2 min Master of Coon 2
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 3 min Master of Coon 77
Black men serve SATAN 4 min SadButTrue 4
All of the Topix Afam Profiles belong to Maceo ... 8 min SadButTrue 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min old_moose 1,548,756
Racism in America 21 min 2 Dogs 648
All b.s. aside, what poster is the funniest? 22 min Redefined 14
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 39 min smile n wave 36
He feared for his Life 45 min 2 Dogs 33
Will Democrats ever win another election? 4 hr KIP 118