Actually what you pretend is discrimination does have everything to do with behavior. If you choose to do certain things, you deserve discrimination nonstop until you stop doing such things.<quoted text>
Complete and utter nonsense!
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...not from any logical standpoint...not at all!
Whites hatred,racism and overt discrimination towards people of color...especially towards AA....has nothing to do with our behavior this way or that way....it's based solely on their understanding of them being the minority in the world and their fear of genetic annihilation!
The idea that if black people behaved more like this group or that group is a lie based on blacks refusal to accept reality!
Whether we fear annihilation or not is not your problem, though that is a lie that BM make up to tell themselves. Here are things a few BP do that earn discrimination:
1. Speaking to strangers, particularly those outside their race.
2. Dating/marrying/stealing WW from BM.
3. Raping White women.
4. Attacking White people for no reason.
5. Bullying. While every race does it, and White schools have had it, introducing American-born BM students to the mix nearly always makes the bullying problem worse.
6. Corrupting WW. Little White girls naturally know not to go around asking people what their gender is. But White girls with Black friends do this crap. And it isn't just that. BM often force WW to take drugs to deal with problems rather than suffering it out naturally.
7. Trying to control strangers or "caring" for them or force help on them. Good people ignore strangers and let them live *their* lives their own way without advice or input. When you help a stranger without them asking first, you are assuming they want to do things your way, and you are, by your actions, calling them stupid and saying you own them like property. If you see a stranger drop something, it won't hurt you in the least to ignore them and let them have the luxury and privilege to pick it up themselves. Maybe they deliberately dropped whatever either to see if others respected them enough to ignore them, or because they wanted to struggle in front of others and show the others that they don't need them.