Why do white people hate us more than...

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#568 Feb 18, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
in south africa if you have little white in you you are colored not black
white people rarely accept mixed people as black people
when black people accept mixed people as black people
that's our problem black folks
You're right sir, the classification was different in South Africa than in Jim Crow Amerikkka. i haven't thought of that case.

a whiteboi

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#570 Feb 18, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
What you African American don't realise is that, the White will make you believe that half caste people are Blacks,support the interracial marriage,force the Blacks to hate themselves in the end the Black race will be destroyed in the futur,you are getting white from generation to generation,they know that Black DNA are stronger and that their race are threaten so they will mixed with you in order to suvive;You ~African American~ are becoming a weaken a more degraded type of ~``Black``~ then they will use your mullatos to kick the ass of the few among you who are more Black;I am not interracial marriage, but if you do so for a political and self hatred purpose,you are lost
mixed kids with white admixture destroy black race
Crackers

Denver, CO

#571 Feb 20, 2013
the realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone on the planet, but negroes, know that that list is a bunch of bullshit, created to make negroes feel good about themselves.
First airplane, balloon, spaceship, Moon-landing, nuclear reactor and automobile -WHITE man.
No negro has achieved anything of any worth, any invention that they ahve ever done is because they have used WHITE society to achieve it.
Africa is a place of failure, so are its people.
you crackers stole everything from us and jesus is a black man

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#572 Feb 21, 2013
@topix:

They basically are a recessive, potentially suicidal, gay leaning, narcissist, nerdy, frequently psychopath failed experiment of Nature.
Mustangs88

Euless, TX

#573 Feb 27, 2013
The fact you called someone a "jap" is racist, and to say all whites are racist is realist as well. Someone just maybe, may not like you because of you, or they don't like how you act, that's not racist, but you inferring that all whites don't like other races is racist in itself, so you should 1 think before you speak, and 2 understand the word and it's meaning before you go throwing it out there.
Jahx wrote:
They not only hates us for pure hatred. The hatred against us is catalyzed by love for themselves. How?
Being only one among 7 billion people can be very depressing. Racism offers a way for someone incapable of personal achievements by their own merit feel special!, higher, superior to the "rest". Even because have born white wasn't his choice. He did nothing to this happen.
The sick mind of these racist sees people in a bizarre ranking, a racial hierarchy in which they, as whitest people, are at the top, and we, the blackest, are at the bottom.
Even if we consider only the Asian peoples, we can testify that the white racist man is much more polite toward a Jap than toward an Cambodian or Indian who has darker skin.
The more away from the standard "blonde with blue eyes" is a population, less these people will be respected by whites. This axiom
can be utterly proven if we look at the Asia again, for example. People in the nations of darker skin receive less investment in their respective countries due to inveterate and closeted racism of euro-descendants investors who are raised into very conservative societies with a strong colonial mindset. They will always prefer to trust their money in whiter nations, causing the evident greater poverty in the most brown Asia.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#574 Feb 28, 2013
Mustangs88 wrote:
The fact you called someone a "jap" is racist, and to say all whites are racist is realist as well. Someone just maybe, may not like you because of you, or they don't like how you act, that's not racist, but you inferring that all whites don't like other races is racist in itself, so you should 1 think before you speak, and 2 understand the word and it's meaning before you go throwing it out there.
<quoted text>
Not "all" whites indeed however based on what you can read on Topix, you can tell that a LOT of white haters, pathologic haters, are around.

So i fully understand why some Black people can react bluntly : i cannot blame them. We should first reduce the number and influence of white haters and destroy whiteness.

a whiteboi
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#575 Feb 28, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>HEY! OBAMA IS NOT BLACK! HE IS MULLATO
I concur.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#576 Feb 28, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Well slavery is all blacks seem to write about save segregation. I cannot pick up a historical novel written by blacks that does not deal with either.
Well thats in books, because in real life, I dont see it, or hear it. Why when the jews talk about the holocaust, nobody says anything, but they dont want black americans to talk about their history at all? If blacks talk about it, its our history. I dont know why other people worry about it, especially people who are not from our ethnic group. Were too damn busy to talk about slavery.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#577 Mar 1, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Well thats in books, because in real life, I dont see it, or hear it. Why when the jews talk about the holocaust, nobody says anything, but they dont want black americans to talk about their history at all? If blacks talk about it, its our history. I dont know why other people worry about it, especially people who are not from our ethnic group. Were too damn busy to talk about slavery.
Sir, considering Topix threads often obsess over slavery I beg to differ.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#578 Mar 1, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Well thats in books, because in real life, I dont see it, or hear it. Why when the jews talk about the holocaust, nobody says anything, but they dont want black americans to talk about their history at all? If blacks talk about it, its our history. I dont know why other people worry about it, especially people who are not from our ethnic group. Were too damn busy to talk about slavery.
You must be crazy because black intellectuals talk about it all the time.
ilikebagels

Toronto, Canada

#579 Mar 1, 2013
Jahx wrote:
They not only hates us for pure hatred. The hatred against us is catalyzed by love for themselves. How?
Being only one among 7 billion people can be very depressing. Racism offers a way for someone incapable of personal achievements by their own merit feel special!, higher, superior to the "rest". Even because have born white wasn't his choice. He did nothing to this happen.
The sick mind of these racist sees people in a bizarre ranking, a racial hierarchy in which they, as whitest people, are at the top, and we, the blackest, are at the bottom.
Even if we consider only the Asian peoples, we can testify that the white racist man is much more polite toward a Jap than toward an Cambodian or Indian who has darker skin.
The more away from the standard "blonde with blue eyes" is a population, less these people will be respected by whites. This axiom
can be utterly proven if we look at the Asia again, for example. People in the nations of darker skin receive less investment in their respective countries due to inveterate and closeted racism of euro-descendants investors who are raised into very conservative societies with a strong colonial mindset. They will always prefer to trust their money in whiter nations, causing the evident greater poverty in the most brown Asia.
UM DUDE YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG,You live in a white dominate society.If they think blondes are hot so what.If you live in a japanese society they think school girl looks are HOT. are you gonna pick on them for liking their own kind?Its human nature.Asians stick to liking asians, just like blacks like blacks.Hate is a steroid version of "protection" from intruders in the animal kingdom.You got it all wrong, I dont hate blacks ,I dislike people who whine about whites being this or that.I aint oppressing you physically or emotionally thats your choice,.You choose where you live.I dont.The very fact that you do not have a "dominate population of your race where you live" Creates a "perpetual foreigner" perception by yourselfs and whites because you have yet to establish a cohesive collective that INTEGRATES AND BETTERS SOCIETY AS A WHOLE.Everybody in all time periods have integrated to living in china, or the middle east.But blacks due to lack of intra community support victimize themselves as "being perpetually" oppressive.AND Due to that you fail to realize so what if whites want to have whites to handle their money. I wasnt born 1200 years ago or 200 years ago I would be dead. I live in the now.Establish something to be proud OF NOW.rather then attempt to loosely associate or credit the works of other societies as your own. Everything before 18th century is not as detailed as things are now.So people try to find all empty or unfilled data to say a black man invented it or a chinese or whatever.BE GREATFUL SOMEBODY INVENTED IT TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER. who cares if their black or white. I guess their is this black and white comparison because blacks in america look at white countries then black countries and then find a reason to be different .
ilikebagels

Toronto, Canada

#580 Mar 1, 2013
Asians are presently in africa, worrying about their own .Just like whites are. So does that mean asians hate black.well im sure some do and some dont.Its life.Their is no global standard I dont like blondes and Im white.So what omg I dont like blondes. I aint closed minded.Peope that belittle a community with racial slurs such as crackers are those that are racist.
Ambitious Aloysius

United States

#581 Mar 1, 2013
ilikebagels wrote:
Asians are presently in africa, worrying about their own .Just like whites are. So does that mean asians hate black.well im sure some do and some dont.Its life.Their is no global standard I dont like blondes and Im white.So what omg I dont like blondes. I aint closed minded.Peope that belittle a community with racial slurs such as crackers are those that are racist.
Also some Whites think people with Blonde hair and blue eyes are dumb, especially if they are women.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#582 Mar 1, 2013
ilikebagels wrote:
Asians are presently in africa, worrying about their own .Just like whites are. So does that mean asians hate black.well im sure some do and some dont.Its life.Their is no global standard I dont like blondes and Im white.So what omg I dont like blondes. I aint closed minded.Peope that belittle a community with racial slurs such as crackers are those that are racist.
The difference is that Asians were invited in. They are not responsible for murdering millions of people like the Europeans did.
ilikebagels

Toronto, Canada

#583 Mar 1, 2013
emperorjohn please look up arab slave trade enough said their.Are you sure?The chinese are just "buying" their way or invited.Are you that ignorant?.The chinese are killing in africa for land and the government officials are helping their.Go to Congo and other parts of africa and see for yourself.I know I have when I was in congo.
ilikebagels

Toronto, Canada

#585 Mar 1, 2013
UM you fail to use logic.If a civilization is great it would persist.Things come and go. Blacks have yet to create a society in my life time that is the "greatest" or anything of that nature.You guys then harbor on the dark ages but then have nothing to prove outside of that within your own africa of a "great civilization" or "greatest"
even during the dark ages. I mean surely if black civilizations were so great why did they not stand hte test of time? tell me a answer to that one?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#588 Mar 1, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
so i guess the native amerindians are dumb because they havent built anything like el dorado, macchu piccu, mayan temples ever since. guess the white man built those as well since its the white man that believes he owns the patent on intelligence SMT!
one have to understand that the devil is a liar and there is no truth in him. white people are full of shit when it comes to egypt.
first they say egypt was white with blonde hair and blue eyes. then when a black man calls bullshit then they say...
"oh egypt was mediterranean white". then when a black man call bullshit on that then they switch it saying...
"oh egypt wasnt mediterranean but they were middle eastern(arab)." then when blacks call bullshit on that then they say...
"okay egypt was not black but very dark skinned caucasians (like the somalians LOL)." then when the bullshit was too overwhelming then they finally admit that egypt was black. but guess what? now they are gonna say...
"okay egypt was black but it was (get this LOL) MULTIRACIAL!(meaning blacks, whites, asians, arabs, indians) all had a part of creating this civilization.
they just hate to know that blacks (and blacks alone) build THE GREATEST civilization on planet earth. this irks the shit out of them. that their modern world cant hold a burnt match to ancient black egypt. they have egypt envy.
WHITIE STOLE EVERYTHING
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#589 Mar 1, 2013
I see no difference in discussing the Showa or slavery. Both should be remembered and understood, the history should be kept alive, as all history, but in this case especially as an object lesson in human rights, that we must ensure no more such atrocities occur, NEVER AGAIN!

It is bothersome that this always becomes a contest, since there are plenty of other examples which also ought to be remembered as cautionary tales. The engineered Irish "famine". The genocide 1954-1992 in Guatemala. The brutality of Leopold's Congo. 1000 years of Muslim massacre, rape and looting of India.

Persisting in racism from any group toward any other group only prolongs the agony, the result of you NOT having understood the lessons of history.

“JUST LIL OLE ME!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Oakdale, Ca. Now in B'ham, Al.

#590 Mar 1, 2013
Honey, I dont hate you or anyone else. Some people are just ignorant fools. Period!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#593 Mar 1, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be crazy because black intellectuals talk about it all the time.
Where, on topics, or on tv? In my personal life, I never hear about it, Im just saying from my experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wealthy Whites moving OUT of CA, blacks to Africa. 3 min T-BOS 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,683,258
Racist White People on MLK Day. 4 min KIP 97
ttt is not white 6 min Ttt 13
The SEALED RECORDS of MLK & Obama? 7 min Captain MAGA 1
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 10 min Ttt 21
BOLO for Tommy Xavier Hoffman 21 min Dept of justice 3
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 27 min Denigrade 30
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 47 min General Kabaka Oba 234
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 2 hr Harrisson 117
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 2 hr Harrisson 251
More from around the web