Black Men & Women are the Strongest R...

Black Men & Women are the Strongest Race on Earth

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fgnova

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2011
But, bw are heightist...

Since: Jun 11

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Jun 9, 2011
The only things blacks are better at than every other race is this:

Blacks are far more reliant on welfare, foodstamps and unemployment

Blacks are far more suited to commit murder rape and robbery than whites who prefer to work for thier possesions

Blacks are so smart that they need things like Affirmative action and welfare to work programs.

Blacks are so smart that they dont need to invent, create, or otherwise improve anything. Thats why they still live in mudhuts in Afreeka, relying on YT to feed them.

Yep...blacks are so superior, but for all the wrong reasons... Hope that helped put things into perspective.

Zaius-PhD

“The doctor is in.”

Since: Apr 11

Davie, FL

#8 Jun 9, 2011
That certainly explains why they are so easily enslaved.
TrueBeauty

Johnstown, PA

#11 Jun 9, 2011
True. Black is the strongest race. Was the first race and will be the last :)

Dominant genes > Recessive genes

Since: Jun 11

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Jun 10, 2011
TrueBeauty wrote:
True. Black is the strongest race. Was the first race and will be the last :)
Dominant genes > Recessive genes
How sad that the "strongest race" as you say feels the need to sue a city because they are too stupid to pass a civil servant exam and feels entitled to be a cop or fireman.
jay

Auburn, AL

#13 Jan 8, 2012
Zaius-PhD wrote:
That certainly explains why they are so easily enslaved.
actually blacks were the hardest to enslave take a look in the history books, whites nordics were the easiest to enslave, in fact they were easily enslaved by arabs twice and west africans once

white nordics are the ancestors of white americans
The Voice

United States

#14 Jan 8, 2012
jay wrote:
<quoted text> actually blacks were the hardest to enslave take a look in the history books, whites nordics were the easiest to enslave, in fact they were easily enslaved by arabs twice and west africans once
white nordics are the ancestors of white americans
Where did you get this information from?
Jim Beam

Covington, KY

#15 Jan 8, 2012
Black Men & Women are the Strongest Race on Earth. This is very true. They stink so bad they make sh!t cheese smell like roses. You can smell em from a half a block. Drive through any ghetto and smell how strong they are. They're favorite perfume is odor of dumpster.

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

East Central

#16 Jan 8, 2012
They are the "STRONGEST" because black people speak the true and whites tell lies. I see now!
black

Johannesburg, South Africa

#17 Jan 20, 2012
black people are like.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#18 Jan 20, 2012
Jay Jay123 wrote:
The only things blacks are better at than every other race is this:
Blacks are far more reliant on welfare, foodstamps and unemployment
Blacks are far more suited to commit murder rape and robbery than whites who prefer to work for thier possesions
Blacks are so smart that they need things like Affirmative action and welfare to work programs.
Blacks are so smart that they dont need to invent, create, or otherwise improve anything. Thats why they still live in mudhuts in Afreeka, relying on YT to feed them.
Yep...blacks are so superior, but for all the wrong reasons... Hope that helped put things into perspective.
This sh8t is definitely the response of an antique Klu Klux Klanner....this sh*t is so old....its non-existent....anybody with half a brain knows this bullsh8t is the brainchild of the racist media and those who have saw the African Americans as a reason for their disparities because they are so damn pig headed they have psyched themselves out to think...there is not a chance in hell....they lack the smarts to do anything. Anybody who believes that....never has to prepare for anything. Good luck with that!
Jorkif

Azle, TX

#19 Feb 23, 2012
Yet again, a black supremacy post, EASTERN EUROPE!!!
GiRLTeAcHOn

Raleigh, NC

#20 Feb 24, 2012
Jim Beam wrote:
Black Men & Women are the Strongest Race on Earth. This is very true. They stink so bad they make sh!t cheese smell like roses. You can smell em from a half a block. Drive through any ghetto and smell how strong they are. They're favorite perfume is odor of dumpster.
you don't need to be making racist comments like that boy! You need your @ss kicked!!!!
King Mholi

Germany

#21 Nov 28, 2012
I'M african so im used 2 blax bng the majority, i've always wanted 2 explore other non-black civiisations across d globe. i've made sharp u-turn on d idea of visiting Most European countries purely based on these posts. im from South Africa so im familiar with white supremists, however, i never thought it would be this bad. im surprised that sum whyts dislike (a polite term, clearly) blacks even for their stench which is commonly brought about by poverty (imagine a homeless person smelling like DKNY perfume??). what judgement can you pass if your family riches are through black slavery? how do 'christians'(dats what most whyts refer to themselves as) judge the meek & powerless? It's clear though that whites re stereotyped whever you go in the world.
Nb: yes im a real King.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#22 Nov 28, 2012
We are strong but being held back "mentally."
CWRU

Cleveland, OH

#23 Nov 28, 2012
Jay Jay123 wrote:
The only things blacks are better at than every other race is this:
Blacks are far more reliant on welfare, foodstamps and unemployment
Blacks are far more suited to commit murder rape and robbery than whites who prefer to work for thier possesions
Blacks are so smart that they need things like Affirmative action and welfare to work programs.
Blacks are so smart that they dont need to invent, create, or otherwise improve anything. Thats why they still live in mudhuts in Afreeka, relying on YT to feed them.
Yep...blacks are so superior, but for all the wrong reasons... Hope that helped put things into perspective.
On a scale of 1 to 10 black intelligence is about 5 to 6. Latinos are about a 6 to 7, but they do have their own country. Native Americans is about 4 to 5. Asian intelligence is about a 7 to 8. White Americans intelligence is about 8 to 9. Ha! Ha! Ha!
sweetcocoa

United States

#24 Nov 29, 2012
We are strong people and have been through a lot. We still go through a lot today.
unknown

Anaheim, CA

#25 Mar 21, 2013
I am white but that is not true blacks are not that dumb they are smarter than whites and latinas but asians are no joke so get your facts straight man
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#26 Mar 21, 2013
YEHHHHHH!!!!!!
The Jean Genie

Roseland, NJ

#27 Mar 21, 2013
For all this squawkin about dominate genes you darkies certainly seem unable to use this to your advantage. Perhaps its because most of you are lazy asHell and as dumb as a box of rocks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do blacks need sunscreen? 2 min ugly monkeys 1
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 3 min ThRIlLa 3,843
Black Male House Servants/Concubines 7 min Buck Breaker 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Copout 1,497,516
News Trump exchange with black journalist sparks out... 25 min Mikey 94
News Black Men at Greater Risk for Prostate Cancer: ... 33 min Prostate Masseur 1
News Black History Month: Tim Scott on What His Elec... 38 min Magic Utah Uwear 22
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 50 min SadButTrue 30
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr SadButTrue 1,114
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 1 hr SadButTrue 56
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 3 hr SadButTrue 36
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 7 hr sexysnowbunny 68
More from around the web