Why are black crimes so heinous and v...

Why are black crimes so heinous and vile?

Created by G-Dubba-you on Oct 13, 2009

274 votes

Click on an option to vote

They were slaves.

Just being African.

First Prev
of 60
Next Last

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#1370 Jan 22, 2010
G-Dubba-you wrote:
....You should hear what I say to them when they have the balls to approach my truck when I am taking pictures.

Don't know where you live, but this is the deep south, Toby.
Oh, I GATHER that just from how freakin' S-T-U-P-I-D you sound.
LOL!

LMAO @ "Native-American" Klansmen.
debby

United States

#1371 Jan 22, 2010
G-Dubba-you wrote:
http://southflorida.sun-sentin el.com/news/sfl-dunbar-sentenc ing-bn101309,0,7242239.story
WEST PALM BEACH - Citing the depravity of the gang rape and torture of a mother and her son, 12, in the Dunbar Village Apartments, Circuit Judge Krista Marx on Tuesday sentenced three of the four men involved to life in prison.
It was the only appropriate disposition, the judge said.
The standing-room-only crowd gasped in disbelief. As deputies led the men from the courtroom, a scuffle ensued between defendant Tommy Poindexter and an officer. A woman in the crowd began screaming and in an instant there was more yelling.
The 13-year-old brother of defendant Jakaris Taylor rushed the door they led Taylor out of and was tackled and handcuffed by deputies as the boy sobbed. He was let go minutes after the chaos.
It was the end of a 2 1/2-year-old case that shook the community.
Poindexter told the court Tuesday during the sentencing phase of the June 2007 gang rape case that it was a robbery that got out of hand.
Poindexter, 20, and two of his three co-defendants, Taylor, 18, and Nathan Walker, 19, came to Marx's courtroom Tuesday to learn their fate for the vicious attack involving up to 10 masked men at the rundown public housing complex in West Palm Beach.
The case made international headlines for its brutality: The mother was raped and sodomized for hours at gunpoint, she and her son were forced to engage in a sex act, and both were beaten and doused with household chemicals in an attempt to cover up DNA evidence.
genetic malfunctions.
sam

United States

#1373 Jan 25, 2010
I dont think black crimes are heinous, we shoot people, stab people and stuff like that. most black people dont eat people or cut them into little pieces and throw them away. we have a learned behavior problem, that makes the rest of us who are being bad look bad.
boundaries of the univers

United States

#1374 Jan 30, 2010
[01/29/10] 3 FL. Black Males Kill Man During Robbery...For 3 Dollars!

this just happened in the past week. even though elemental earmarks indicate that this is probably a BM-on-BM homicide case, still it's a cold-blood killing of probably an inncoent individual.

mugshots of 2 of the suspects appear on below link. they're lucky to not be faced with the death penalty.

American black male + weapon = killing machine!

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22379177/detail....

"Three teenagers are accused of robbing and killing a 49-year-old man on to get a little gas money. They walked away with $3 and the possibility of spending the rest of their lives in prison.

Grady Williamson was walking in the 1300 block of Oakhurst Avenue about 9:25 p.m. when he was robbed and stabbed. He died at the medical center early the next day.

Witnesses described the teens and a suspect vehicle to police, and that information was passed on to patrol officers. On Wednesday, an off-duty officer spotted the car and the three teenagers were taken in for questioning. They admitted to robbing and killing Williamson.

Marvin Clark, 15, Thomas Partlow, 16, and Gibson Wright III, 17, were all booked into the county jail and charged with murder and armed robbery.

'We're also reviewing other cases to see if we can link them to any other robberies in the area or anywhere eles', police said."
psion300

Pensacola, FL

#1375 Feb 21, 2010
i find people amusing how they get on boards and cast their stereo typical comments. Stuff like this has nothing to do with being black,white, japanese or whatever. Our entire human race is fucked up plain and simple. Stuff like this has gone on for ages. I read in the paper a few months back about a couple of WHITE kids ages 9 and 11 raping some 8 year old girl. I cant even go into how much messed crap I saw overseas while serving in the military. In my eyes WE are all scum. Nobody has the right to judges cause I know nobody in this world is innocent and we are all responsible for our own actions. Stop trying to label certain things with certain types of people we all bleed the same blood and think the same dark thoughts. These fools were just stupid enough to act on them.
Lowell

Cumming, GA

#1376 May 28, 2010
G-Dubba-you wrote:
<quoted text>
That was right here in Broward. I will find the story.
Check this one out, same thing that inspired this topic.
http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/MI138...
Man accused of raping senior citizen arrested
Posted: Today at 6:15 am EST
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.(WSVN)-- A South Florida man accused of raping a woman while she was working at a food pantry has been arrested.
Police said 22-year-old Javerros Wright attacked the 75-year-old victim outside the Pantry of Broward along Northeast Third Avenue and Sixth Street early Thursday morning.
The Pantry of Broward is a charity for senior citizens. "This is one of the few sanctuaries that they have in order to get help. To think that one of our volunteers, a senior, was attacked, it just makes my blood boil," said Bruce Harris of the charity.
The victim is believed to be one of the founders of the organization.
Investigators said she had come outside of the building after Wright smashed the windows of her car, setting off its alarm.
--
What the hell is wrong with these black people?
I am a black person, and I haven't done anything to anybody. I am an INDIVIDUAL. I am also a Christian doing unto others as I would have them do onto me,
F
What color is THIS guy that BEAT the 79 year old woman IN THIS NEWS STORY
Answer
WHITE, SO
http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21127...
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#1378 Dec 21, 2013
If black males didn't dominate the volume of crime, often violent, there'd be little debate, no matter what subject, on or off the web and this here forum itself probably wouldn't exist.

As long as they're synonymous with crime, a rightfully deserved label, they're always gonna be on the business end of struggling to validate themselves and compare themselves to other races.

Mainly because of their almost ZPG, there's no other way around this except to do the obvious - fix yourselves.
Bianca

Miami, FL

#1379 Aug 16, 2014
The same reason white crimes involve shooting up schools and movie theaters....
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#1380 Aug 18, 2014
How's a school any different or worse than a workplace, hospital, nightclub, courtroom, malls, streets or city council meetings? You'll many examples in the pages below....all committed by black males.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T4HNH3B4TSGFJ...

And from time to time in America, though perhaps not done as much as their opposition (or at least not as publicized), some black males have been known to shoot up middle or high schools too.
November Lowry

Philadelphia, PA

#1381 Nov 15, 2016
You must not watch Investigation Discovery channel. EVERY MURDERER on the ID shows are white!

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

do you.

#1382 Dec 15, 2016
Black, white, yellow, brown, all can kill and cause harm.

It makes no logical sense to state that one does more than another.
Each may cause harm in different ways for different reasons but the result of harm is still manifested from one's experience and perceptions of reality in the societies of this Earth.

A poor man will kill for money while the rich man will kill to sustain his money just as a psychotic person will kill to fulfill what he perceives compliments his understanding of the circumstances and environments he has experienced.

In short, crime comes from interpretations of experience.
Now, if everyone had experienced positive contexts, then crime would not exist...depending on what 'positivity' is interpreted into.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

do you.

#1383 Dec 15, 2016
psion300 wrote:
i find people amusing how they get on boards and cast their stereo typical comments. Stuff like this has nothing to do with being black,white, japanese or whatever. Our entire human race is fucked up plain and simple. Stuff like this has gone on for ages. I read in the paper a few months back about a couple of WHITE kids ages 9 and 11 raping some 8 year old girl. I cant even go into how much messed crap I saw overseas while serving in the military. In my eyes WE are all scum. Nobody has the right to judges cause I know nobody in this world is innocent and we are all responsible for our own actions. Stop trying to label certain things with certain types of people we all bleed the same blood and think the same dark thoughts. These fools were just stupid enough to act on them.
The amusement of using stereotypes justifies those also inclusive to the cesspool of scum as better than the rest of the scum - scapegoating.

Labeling will continue with the dissonant because they do not want to admit their responsibility of being inclusive.
The one's who are not dissonantly recognitive only do it because of rancor as the stereotypes assist them with justifying their misanthropy against those who are not of the same cess group they are in - the hate makes them feel temporarily empowered.

Whatever floats boats that eventually sink.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#1384 Dec 31, 2016
It matters little how much he hates the nation and its general populace of non-blacks (especially whites). At last check, there's no known clause in the constitution I know of that permits the textbook black to carry out his barbaric acts because he has slave mentality. Blacks may not be travelling on the easiest road possible, but who's really to blame for most of his struggles?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 60
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marylin Mason Sexually Assaults Journalist 3 min Ban Cave Queers 1
Are RH negative people the chosen people??? (Jan '15) 8 min Amaka 4
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 10 min Ugly monkeys 33
My Pum Pum 22 min LMR 4
cotton pickers 24 min vbs 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,601,747
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 1 hr Jigs with aids 40
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 2 hr Maceo_Is_Legion 45
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 9 hr Iluvwhtwomen 146
More from around the web