White folks are terrified of the topic
laquishiava shontea jones

Hernando, MS

#134 Mar 14, 2012
things I've learned from reading the thread:
1.) all white people are albino freaks mutated from Indians
2.) Every northern European looks like Hitler's wet dreams
3.) Africans are sub-human apes
4.) "the motherland" is the birthplace of the human race,so everyone else is just mutated versions of "the black beautiful brothas and sistas,power to the people"
5.) Buddha was a "white man"
Alex

Farmingville, NY

#136 May 2, 2012
People who are FIGHTING about who is the BEST my answer to them, all damn HUMAN are from AFRICA according to the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHY DOCUMENTARY . Besides India has all race - Black ( African) They live in the South side of India- and they call them self SIDDI . India has White people and they call them self Anglo-Indian. Also India has JEW, ARABIAN, Iranian , Chinese etc .

India is mix with all race and major are Ariyan ( my self ) and Dravidian .

Thanks
chadney

London, UK

#137 May 8, 2012
Alex wrote:
People who are FIGHTING about who is the BEST my answer to them, all damn HUMAN are from AFRICA according to the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHY DOCUMENTARY . Besides India has all race - Black ( African) They live in the South side of India- and they call them self SIDDI . India has White people and they call them self Anglo-Indian. Also India has JEW, ARABIAN, Iranian , Chinese etc .
India is mix with all race and major are Ariyan ( my self ) and Dravidian .
Thanks
LOL..THERE ARE NO whites in india lol you are mongoloid to some when regarding the dravidian people.your skin is majority brown,dark brown eyes and dark brown hair-unlike white people -you cannot produce blonde haired,blue-eyed children..or ginger haired children with freckles..the point is yes you are caucasian like white people but caucasion is not determined by skin tone therefore you asian and white races are both different: the only reason being caucasoid id the simliar features of brain skull shape, by anthroplogists,similar hair type along with narrow noses.
incest

Manchester, UK

#138 May 23, 2012
ahahahahahahaha

"asian and white races are both different"

Indeed whites are Asian Albinos, aka when a dad fuck his daughter or a mother his son or a brother his sister and have kids that are albinos. Then we have a WHITE person.

Not something to be proud of , hence whites do not want the truth to get out.
TTT

University Park, PA

#140 Jan 10, 2013
baad indyan wrote:
It is strange to think of whites as albinos. This is same folly as thinking of blacks as apes. Not all whites have freckles, and what about the whites who don't have such transparent hair/eyes. Also, whites produce albinos themselves.
Fact of matter is people's skin tone changes with climate, it doesn't require albinism. When I had spent a winter in New York, I came back with milky white skin (literally) with red/pink spots on my cheeks. But usually I'm spending time at the beach getting roasted and same color as a lot of the brown-skinned blacks. So within 2-3 generations if I lived in New York, my kids would get pale.
If an albino mixes with dark skinned then a baby has color somewhere in middle. If that baby mixes with another albino, then an even more fairer skinned baby is born. Thus brunettes with freckles skin are born. I hope this clears your doubt.
Truthism

United States

#141 Jan 10, 2013
TTT wrote:
<quoted text>
If an albino mixes with dark skinned then a baby has color somewhere in middle. If that baby mixes with another albino, then an even more fairer skinned baby is born. Thus brunettes with freckles skin are born. I hope this clears your doubt.
So if one doesn't have the darkest skin tone in the world, then they have signs of albino mixture in their genes? lol!

You're clueless.

We get darker from the sun - our bodies create melanin the longer we sit in the sun, especially if we live on/near the equator (spot on Earth closest to the sun), like Africans.

Lighter skin has nothing to do with mixture with albinism. The first humans did not have dark brown skin - certain groups of humans eventually got "perma-tan" brown skin because of their equatorial environment.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#142 Jan 10, 2013
baad indyan wrote:
It is strange to think of whites as albinos. This is same folly as thinking of blacks as apes. Not all whites have freckles, and what about the whites who don't have such transparent hair/eyes. Also, whites produce albinos themselves.
Fact of matter is people's skin tone changes with climate, it doesn't require albinism. When I had spent a winter in New York, I came back with milky white skin (literally) with red/pink spots on my cheeks. But usually I'm spending time at the beach getting roasted and same color as a lot of the brown-skinned blacks. So within 2-3 generations if I lived in New York, my kids would get pale.
There are a lot of Africans who are albinos as well. White people ARE NOT albinos!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#143 Jan 10, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
WHITE SKIN IS A MUTATION. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
A 2006 study concluded that light pigmentation in European and Asian populations evolved independently of each other via different genetic mechanisms, meaning that light skin probably arose some time after the initial migration out of Africa after the separation of the M and N mtDNA haplogroups.[46] The mutation resulting in the light skin version of the SLC24A5 gene has been estimated to have originated in Europe between 6,000 and 12,000 years ago, indicating that at least one of the genes responsible for pale skin colour in Europeans arose relatively recently.[47]
Mutations in the MC1R gene have been shown to cause variations in human hair colour and skin tones such as red hair and pale skin that doesn't tan. Studies have shown no evidence of positive selection for these alleles in modern day humans, and they do not appear to be associated with the evolution of fair skin in current European populations.[41][48]
The original people in Europe were Neanderthals! They were light skinned because red hair was found with the Neanderthal remains. They were there for many thousands of years before modern humans moved to Europe. Modern humans and Neanderthals interbred and thats probably were white skin comes from. Its been proven Europeans have Neanderthal DNA.
Samidannaya

Chicago, IL

#145 Jan 20, 2013
Search your ancestors wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OjBlZl8RON8XX&feature=rel ated
Persians and the ethnic europeans still have the original Austrolo-parayar-Dravidian features like blonde hair and blue eyes(particularly Europeans). While the Indians lost these becuase of mid-east invasion and cultural adoptations, such as use of hair oils and less tolerance to birth defects. So, technically the European and Persian can be included as Adi-Dravidans or original tribals of India.
Samidannaya

Chicago, IL

#146 Jan 20, 2013
They may be descended from Dravidians (not the Indians of todays who are the descendants of the IN-VA-DERS, as opposed to Dravidians in India and ethnic Europeans (blonde hair, blue eyes), Persians etc, who were the IN-VA-DED), but they are not freaks. Dravidians were one of the first Africans to come out of the continent and create much of early Asian, Indian, European civilizations.
Samidannaya

Chicago, IL

#147 Jan 20, 2013
Search your ancestors wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OjBlZl8RON8XX&feature=rel ated
why the ANI indian is so adamant to deny the European (ethnic ones) as Dravidian is because then this would conclusively prove that ANI (north Indian Indo-Semetics) of today are the In-va-ders and the Europeans ethnic blonde hair, blueeye Dravidians) were the In-va-ded.
Albino Asian

Henderson, NV

#148 Jan 21, 2013
Samidannaya wrote:
They may be descended from Dravidians (not the Indians of todays who are the descendants of the IN-VA-DERS, as opposed to Dravidians in India and ethnic Europeans (blonde hair, blue eyes), Persians etc, who were the IN-VA-DED), but they are not freaks. Dravidians were one of the first Africans to come out of the continent and create much of early Asian, Indian, European civilizations.
Neanderthals were the first people out of Africa! The Vikings look like them!
Setu

Mumbai, India

#150 Jun 22, 2013
chadney wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..THERE ARE NO whites in india lol you are mongoloid to some when regarding the dravidian people.your skin is majority brown,dark brown eyes and dark brown hair-unlike white people -you cannot produce blonde haired,blue-eyed children..or ginger haired children with freckles..the point is yes you are caucasian like white people but caucasion is not determined by skin tone therefore you asian and white races are both different: the only reason being caucasoid id the simliar features of brain skull shape, by anthroplogists,similar hair type along with narrow noses.
You are a dumb, even if Indian people don't have blonde hair at all, except few who have reddish hairs, but other features ainre visible among 1 person out of 100. If u can search in Google image, type these Indian celebrities & politicians Hrithik Roshan, Nafisa Ali, Adhitya Pancholi, Kareena Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Lisa Ray, Mandakini, Swastika Mukherjee, Katrina Kaif, Aishwarya Rai,
Pooja Bhatt, Celina Jaitley, Priyanka Gandhi, Omar Abdullah etc.

Some of the people are pure dravidians & native indians are very dark/black
Hung Chau

Charlotte, NC

#151 Aug 20, 2013
I read your comment here to learn. But what I find out is that you guy just love the pen-fight.

I myself have a neutral tone skin. In the winter time my skin gets lighter and my skin gets darker in the summer due to my spending time outside. But that is due to the fact that my skin is light brown. I understand that our skins will change to cope with the environment. But I think that would require a long long long time. It might be more than hundred of thousands of years. However, Albino does not have the European features. But I can't deny the Albino ideas or theory due to my lacking of knowledge about the issue. I hope I will learn more from your knowledge than yours pen-fight.

HC
realmatrix

Katy, TX

#154 Sep 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The original people in Europe were Neanderthals! They were light skinned because red hair was found with the Neanderthal remains. They were there for many thousands of years before modern humans moved to Europe. Modern humans and Neanderthals interbred and thats probably were white skin comes from. Its been proven Europeans have Neanderthal DNA.
Some Europeans have 1-4% neanderthal dna. Homo Sapiens have been around for 400 thousand years longer than neanderthals. There have been found mass neanderthal graves in europe implying that homo sapiens and neanderthals living side by side may not have gotten along. Neanderthals existed just 20,000 years ago keeping in mind homo sapiens have been around for 400,000 it doesn't make sense that the majority of europeans came from neanderthals. Some admixture but too small to separate from other homo sapiens. All humans originate from africa period. science has already proven this. There is no proof that neanderthals had light skin, genetics has no ability to distinguish between black skin and white skin.
realmatrix

Katy, TX

#155 Sep 5, 2013
whether whites today originate from albino dravidians is a interesting theory. It would explain the origin of the invaders described by people like Julius caesar referring to red hair and blond hair barbarians. There have been mummies found near china of whites with red hair that are 5000 years old. The scythians a people with red and blonde hair were invaders from asia leading into europe. One thing we know is that the indian language is part of the indo-european branch of languages like english, spanish, french, and germain. There is a central origin where these languages come from. The current people of india have an older record of history than any culture currently residing in Europe. Many signs point to the people referred to as aryans coming from east to west. Even aryan race theory believes the purest of the white race are those with blonde hair and lighter colored eyes. In fact the whitest people on the planet are red heads which the severe lack of melanin gives them their hair color and freckles. maybe some admixture between albinos and darker race led to what we know as europeans today. True? don't know but interesting theory
blindMan

Trivandrum, India

#156 Oct 27, 2013
The aryan race theory is the one propounded by Hitler, and obviously tried his best to prove german ancestry.

The arayns inhabiated the region from central india- to present day iran , and during their time, blond hair was actually considered to be unhealthy. If you read the sanskrit love poems, all of them referred to dark shiny black hair as one of the markers for beauty ( and health).

And one of the reaons the europeans/hitler wanted to corner aryan ancestry is that , most of european language & science/ philosophy( aka religion) was borrowed from the aryan civilization.

And since this did not fit in with their theory of white racial superiority, they began to formulate theories on how the white race was part of the aryan civilization aka aryan invasion theory, then later aryan migration thoery.

Aryan /indic/vedic civilization flourished in northern india long before the greeks or romans even had their empire.... LOL at those claiming alexader the great's descendants, as he went back running to his homeland, after defeat and white historians conveniently labeled as due to illness.

Ofcourse, present day, the aryans as a race are more or less finished/ scattered now. North and west of india ( pakistan-to-iran) are now totally under arab influence and subjugation to arab ideology( aka islam), while india is itself a third word shithole, with too much diversity pulling at it from all sides.
tony

UK

#158 Nov 9, 2014
Racism is a sign that the human race have a lot of growing up to do. All this obsession about where people came from. The answer to this question is easy. They came from earth. I am opposed to black racists just as much as I am opposed to white racists. God spare us from them.

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#160 Mar 9, 2015
Why is this posted in an African-American forum? I mean seriously... This doesn't seem to be the appropriate topic to post it in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min Gmoney 32,909
Delay in National Guard-Failure by liberal Balt... 28 min Have a nice day 3
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 29 min attai1 151
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 35 min PolakPotrafi 586
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 38 min Glimmer 117,091
BREAKING NEWS: Black gangs threaten Baltimore ... 56 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 99
What if all blacks in the U.S. were shipped bac... (Nov '08) 1 hr 1TruePatriot1776 510
More from around the web