Indian People with Albinism Look Exac...

Indian People with Albinism Look Exact the same as white Northern Europeans

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Search your ancestors

Graz, Austria

#2 Mar 26, 2009

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 26, 2009
Indians are "caucasians." So are Persians and Arabs. The term Caucasian comes from the Caucus mountains This is a perfect example of race as an ideological construct and not objective fact.

Early European people were Indo-Europeans...as in Indians who travelled to Europe. Indo-European languages is one of the largest language families in the world. Contemporary Indo-European languages include Italic (Latin, Italian, Spanish, Portugese, French, Romanian) German, Greek (and other Hellenic languages) many of the Baltic languages and many, many other extinct or dying languages.

Hitler's term for "white" people, Aryan comes from the people of the Northern India region, or Indo-Aryan.

The deposed Shah of Iran held a lofty title which included: King of the Caucuses. The name for Iran itself comes from Ayran.

The morale: Race is a lie. There is no such thing as race. Race is an ideological contstruct that varies from locality and points in history.
Search your ancestors

Graz, Austria

#5 Mar 26, 2009
ALBINO INDIANS:

http://www.galeriehilanehvonkories.de/assets/...

LOOK EXACT LIKE NORTHERN EUROPEANS
Search your ancestors

Graz, Austria

#6 Mar 26, 2009
Search your ancestors

Graz, Austria

#7 Mar 26, 2009
Search your ancestors

Graz, Austria

#8 Mar 26, 2009
Search your ancestors

Graz, Austria

#9 Mar 26, 2009

“lol”

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Miami

#10 Mar 26, 2009
What happens if you mix an albino with albino? Also if both albinos come from dark-skinned parents like Indians or blacks?
Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 26, 2009
baad indyan wrote:
What happens if you mix an albino with albino? Also if both albinos come from dark-skinned parents like Indians or blacks?
an albino would come out ...LOL

“lol”

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Miami

#12 Mar 26, 2009
It is strange to think of whites as albinos. This is same folly as thinking of blacks as apes. Not all whites have freckles, and what about the whites who don't have such transparent hair/eyes. Also, whites produce albinos themselves.

Fact of matter is people's skin tone changes with climate, it doesn't require albinism. When I had spent a winter in New York, I came back with milky white skin (literally) with red/pink spots on my cheeks. But usually I'm spending time at the beach getting roasted and same color as a lot of the brown-skinned blacks. So within 2-3 generations if I lived in New York, my kids would get pale.
DNA

Silver Spring, MD

#13 Mar 26, 2009
baad indyan wrote:
It is strange to think of whites as albinos. This is same folly as thinking of blacks as apes. Not all whites have freckles, and what about the whites who don't have such transparent hair/eyes. Also, whites produce albinos themselves.
Fact of matter is people's skin tone changes with climate, it doesn't require albinism. When I had spent a winter in New York, I came back with milky white skin (literally) with red/pink spots on my cheeks. But usually I'm spending time at the beach getting roasted and same color as a lot of the brown-skinned blacks. So within 2-3 generations if I lived in New York, my kids would get pale.
Exactly. That Youtube video is just more uneducated ignorance
Search your ancestors

Graz, Austria

#14 Mar 30, 2009
White people are the descendants of Indian Albinos mixed with some non Albino Genes.

“What coast knows not our blood”

Canada

#15 Mar 30, 2009
Search your ancestors wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OjBlZl8RON8XX&feature=rel ated
That is a ridicules video. I tried to post some comments but the author has to authorize them first so my comments were not posted.

Canada

#16 Mar 30, 2009
ALBINO INDIANS:
http://www.galeriehilanehvonkories.de/assets/...
LOOK EXACT LIKE NORTHERN EUROPEANS
No, No they don't.

Canada

#17 Mar 30, 2009
DominicForza wrote:
Indians are "caucasians."
No Indians are Dravidians.
DominicForza wrote:
So are Persians
So WERE Persians. There are very few Persians left thanks to the invasions of Arabs, Turks and Mongols into their lands.
DominicForza wrote:
and Arabs.
Arab is a cultural group of Arabic speaking people. Sudanese are considered Arabs too.

Arabs are ethnically only people from Arabia, now consisting of many countries which includes Saudi ARABIA, Yemen, etc.

Lebanon were Pheonician who were white, Syrians were are mix of Hellenics and Many groups of people including white Anatolians.
DominicForza wrote:
The term Caucasian comes from the Caucus mountains This is a perfect example of race as an ideological construct and not objective fact.
Yep Caucasian mountains. My homeland. Have you been? Do you think they are not white there? Lol.
DominicForza wrote:
Early European people were Indo-Europeans...
Indo-European is a language group which includes Iranian.
DominicForza wrote:
as in Indians who travelled to Europe.
INDigenOus-European. has nothing to do with Indians. There has also never been recorded history on any Indians traveling Europe until late middle ages with the arrival of Gyspies.

There is also no genetic markers to link any migration of Indians into Europe, but there is genetic markers to link Europeans migration into India. There are even ethnic groups in India who claim descendants to Alexander and his armies.
DominicForza wrote:
Indo-European languages is one of the largest language families in the world. Contemporary Indo-European languages include Italic (Latin, Italian, Spanish, Portugese, French, Romanian) German, Greek (and other Hellenic languages) many of the Baltic languages and many, many other extinct or dying languages.
Did you see how all of those are European and none are Indian?

Did you also know many of those languages have links to Anatolian, Caucasian and Iranian languages.
DominicForza wrote:
Hitler's term for "white" people, Aryan comes from the people of the Northern India region, or Indo-Aryan.
Indo-Aryan refers to Iranians. Aryan has also been used in many cultures and langauges.

The Swastika has also been used for thousands of years in Europe.
DominicForza wrote:
The deposed Shah of Iran held a lofty title which included: King of the Caucuses. The name for Iran itself comes from Ayran.
Shah? Lol. I am glad you know history.... NOT.

He never had such a title.

The Persian kings used to be called "King of Kings"

And Darius the Great said:

"I am Darius the great king, king of kings, king of countries containing all kinds of men, king in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenid, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage."

It is interesting though in Armenian Ar-yan means lineage.
DominicForza wrote:
The morale: Race is a lie.
No its not.

You can tell the difference between a European and a African and a Asian and a Middle Eastern and a Indian.
DominicForza wrote:
There is no such thing as race.
Once agian... LOL!
DominicForza wrote:
Race is an ideological contstruct that varies from locality and points in history.
No. Race is a fact. An Ideology that there is no race is a construct.

Canada

#18 Mar 30, 2009
baad indyan wrote:
It is strange to think of whites as albinos.
Thats right because any scientist, Anthropologist an historian would laugh in your face if you did.
baad indyan wrote:
This is same folly as thinking of blacks as apes.
You thunk it, you wrote it.
baad indyan wrote:
Not all whites have freckles, and what about the whites who don't have such transparent hair/eyes. Also, whites produce albinos themselves.
I am glad you do not buy this horse shit.
baad indyan wrote:
Fact of matter is people's skin tone changes with climate, it doesn't require albinism.
Why were the American Indians dark skinned?
baad indyan wrote:
When I had spent a winter in New York, I came back with milky white skin (literally) with red/pink spots on my cheeks.
Sure you were. MILKY white.
baad indyan wrote:
But usually I'm spending time at the beach getting roasted and same color as a lot of the brown-skinned blacks. So within 2-3 generations if I lived in New York, my kids would get pale.
Lol. Try it out, tell me how that works out.

You know here in Canada Indians have been here for generations some even 8 generations. Still Indians though, still brown.

What about Blacks, how long have they lived in America? What about whites in America? Not turning into American Indians are they?

Canada

#19 Mar 30, 2009
White people are the descendants of Indian Albinos mixed with some non Albino Genes.
Lol.

Let me ask you. You find it impossible for Europeans to exist on their own? They had to come from Indians?

LOL.

Funny you are living in Austria. You are Indian trying to make sense of the world. You look around and want to be like the people around you. White. So instead you take a philosophy of some guy on youtube that says Europeans came from Indians. The next best thing for you.

Canada

#20 Mar 30, 2009
Phoenician: Probably the most famous Phoenician colonies and the most famous Phoenician the Carthaginian General Hannibal:

http://bags.the.first.googlepages.com/Hanniba...

A Parthian Warrior:(A.K.A Iranian) http://www.heritagenet.unesco.kz/tm/turkm_muz...

Canada

#21 Mar 30, 2009
Oh did I scare away the idiots?

Please come back I feel like destroying some arguments today.
InYaFace

Bellingham, WA

#22 Apr 17, 2009
Proud Ancestry-

I get the feeling that you are yet another Iranian who finds the need to assert his whiteness. Not even actual white people try to assert their whiteness. Get out of here with your load of shit. Its funny to see how mad you get when Europeans relate themselves to darker skinned Indians rather than Arab-raped Iranians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Injudgement 1,536,183
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 18 min 2 Dogs 51
Indian Wh0rs are the Biggest Race-traitors on t... (Dec '14) 19 min Big Daddy 7
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 21 min thetruth 3,703
Is Zoe Saldana a sellout? (Dec '14) 21 min Big Daddy 52
Kip - In Africa! 27 min Big Daddy 1
What would happen if blacks were given their ow... 29 min 2 Dogs 228
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 33 min Big Daddy 36
Why Some Black Women Love White Men (May '07) 35 min 2 Dogs 11,232
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 hr KIP 230