First Prev
of 20
Next Last

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Level 3

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 9, 2011
Yes Yes and yes! Ok not all but a decent portion is equipped mainly southern italians have a decent package! Because that black blood still lingers in them..
Clueless Afrocentrics

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
Yes Yes and yes! Ok not all but a decent portion is equipped mainly southern italians have a decent package! Because that black blood still lingers in them..
Southern Italians show little more black African DNA than any other Europeans. DNA tests themselves prove it! Stop showing your stupid insecurity by trying to claim yet another people as your own, or trying to claim their "nice parts" supposedly because of "black blood".

The Moors were majority not black, so don't bother bringing that up here.

Most African Americans have way more European blood in them than Italians have black blood in them BY FAR, so if whites have smaller penises according to your stupid stereotypes, then why do your kind love claiming blacks have big penises? Shouldn't they have gotten that "little penis white blood" affecting them en masse?

Dumb, contradictory little morons!

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#4 Dec 9, 2011
Southern Italians pack serious sausage now stfu!!

Since: Dec 11

#5 Dec 10, 2011
that's cool

#6 Dec 10, 2011
but then again, the world has a lot of Italian men, so have you slept with them all?

#7 Dec 10, 2011
question is, do the italians want to date you seriously? or is it just sex?

#8 Dec 10, 2011
just curious..

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Estados Unidos

#9 Dec 10, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
Southern Italians pack serious sausage now stfu!!
I'll back you with some serious sausage.

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#10 Dec 10, 2011
Make me a Sandwich wrote:
just curious..
If your vague question was for me then yes I have dated and had long term relationships with Italian men. I don't allow myself to be sampled by anyone. That's why I have no kids and no baggage against men. I'm aware of who I open my legs up to and for. If he aint willing to commit he aint able to hit. I'm in my 20's so I'm not seeking the marriage thing yet. I'm quite content with my longterm relationship. But I already know that if and when I'm ready my partner will be too! My current bf is Italian.... My father is irish and italian so italian men are apparent in my life...

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#11 Dec 10, 2011
Mulatre wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll back you with some serious sausage.
Uh I don't take anything within the backdoor :)

So there will be no backing me with serious sausage..

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#12 Dec 10, 2011
Make me a Sandwich wrote:
but then again, the world has a lot of Italian men, so have you slept with them all?
As for this question don't try to be a smartass ty!! Keep your hyperboles to yourself....
UruEuWauWau

France

#13 Dec 10, 2011
Usually it's trollin' Usonian white trashy DL dumb boys who are preoccupied w/ human & animal sausages. ;-D But I bet Italian dudes have it smaller than Italo-BRA bros of mine, & much smaller than my Afro-BRA pole. ;^D

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#14 Dec 10, 2011
UruEuWauWau wrote:
Usually it's trollin' Usonian white trashy DL dumb boys who are preoccupied w/ human & animal sausages. ;-D But I bet Italian dudes have it smaller than Italo-BRA bros of mine, & much smaller than my Afro-BRA pole. ;^D
You sound gay as hell contemplating over other mens junk!

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Estados Unidos

#16 Dec 10, 2011
Idiot you want to have sex?
Level 3

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 10, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
when did Italian had black blood? I can believe that they have middle eastern blood but not african black.

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#18 Dec 10, 2011
whiteJohnSmith wrote:
<quoted text>
when did Italian had black blood? I can believe that they have middle eastern blood but not african black.
The moors were compiled of arab as well as subsaharan africans( meaning some were black) so sorry but some southern italians have black blood. Sorry to wreck your belief...
UruEuWauWau

France

#19 Dec 10, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound gay as hell contemplating over other mens junk!
Well, last time I checked it wasn't me who started this gay banana thread, but yo' phagg Usonian azz. ;-) Besides, I only guessed about certain sizes -- it was nuttin' verified, nor do I care to. Keheheh ;-D

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#20 Dec 10, 2011
Mulatre wrote:
Idiot you want to have sex?
Lol what? Boy stop I'm still sore from my throw down session 2 days ago. I'm good have my own personal supplier for that read up above hun :)

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#21 Dec 10, 2011
Here you go:Who, Then Were The Moors?
The Moors were a diverse community composed of African, Berber, Arab and eventually converted Iberian Muslims who exercised varying degrees of power and political authority in Spain between 711 and 1492, contributing to the scientific, cultural and intellectual progress, not only of Iberia (Spain), but of Europe as a whole.
Eli

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Dec 10, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
The moors were compiled of arab as well as subsaharan africans( meaning some were black) so sorry but some southern italians have black blood. Sorry to wreck your belief...
Southern Italians don't have any more black then any other Europeans which is very slim to none. So sorry back at ya and stop trying to claim all these Europeans who have nothing to do with your West African ancestors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My rant about the black community and being hal... 6 min bad to the west 7
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min Enough 120,931
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Tony Rome 1,109,988
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 8 min Leroy 632
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 11 min Leroy 580
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 15 min Hebrew Soldier 6,095
Russia say France is a traitor to Africa 22 min bad to the west 2
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 34 min selina london 223
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 1 hr Miguel is the man 202
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••