First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#43 Jun 24, 2013
I personally don't keep fire arms for protection aginst the black hordes.

I do keep plenty of frozen cat fish on hand for such a situation.

Its a plan I'm still working on,but it has calmed a lot of situations in the past.
Heap Big Chief

United States

#44 Jun 24, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
It would solve violence in the African American comunity if all guns were taken and turned in by black people who have no need for them in the first place.
Negroes have no business owning (stolen) firearms, driving cars, or living among their Human Overlords. They should be back in the mudderland avoiding limb-hacking and raping babies like their relatives.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#45 Jun 24, 2013
Thats a little harsh.

Not all are bad eggs.

I only respect blacks that respect themselves.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#46 Jun 24, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Well...if they let you folks into those places then we'd know if that were true or not!
What do you mean if they let us in, we go to the movie theaters, we go to the post office and school. White go and shot them up. But i understand you just didn't have anything better to say, because at the time to made this dumbass thread you forgot about all the stupid shyt white people do. GTFOH

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#47 Jun 24, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time someone from the rest of the world sees an american black man he is holding a gun drinking 40s and calling women hoes.
Black men must therefore like guns too.
So every time you see President Obama he's drinking a 40 and holding a gun huh? Because I'm pretty sure you see him more than any other black American man.

Besides didn't a British soldier just get hacked to death on a London street?
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#48 Jun 24, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean if they let us in, we go to the movie theaters, we go to the post office and school. White go and shot them up. But i understand you just didn't have anything better to say, because at the time to made this dumbass thread you forgot about all the stupid shyt white people do. GTFOH
So you are saying if black people were in those places at the time,those incidents would not have taken place?

What? is it like rubbing a red-head for luck or something?

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#49 Jun 24, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying if black people were in those places at the time,those incidents would not have taken place?
What? is it like rubbing a red-head for luck or something?
Yep it's officer you are mentally challenged. Did I say that? No I didn't. Blacks are in those places yet don't open fire on people in those places, whites do. Clearly
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#50 Jun 24, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep it's officer you are mentally challenged. Did I say that? No I didn't. Blacks are in those places yet don't open fire on people in those places, whites do. Clearly
Well how do you know for sure? Those movie houses are alful dark.
Just maybe while all this is going on some black dude is firing off a few caps themselves.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#51 Jun 24, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Well how do you know for sure? Those movie houses are alful dark.
Just maybe while all this is going on some black dude is firing off a few caps themselves.
Ooops I meant official. No it was a crazy white man and everyone knows it, including you.
Dan

Suva, Fiji

#52 Jun 24, 2013
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am Mexican German..........dumb ass
Fxxk you then!!..

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#53 Jun 24, 2013
Give up yours, and I'll give up mine.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#55 Jun 25, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops I meant official. No it was a crazy white man and everyone knows it, including you.
I had to maul over your comment before I made a responce.

I noticed from your avatar that you live near or around LA. area.

The kind of violence out there is a normal everyday thing out there,and you're used to it.

In my part of the country its not as common on a dayly bases.

So those of us who are simple folks like my grand parents are afraid and scared that 'Big city black people' are coming to get them.
I've been to larger cities and know of the hatred and violence.

So I get your point,but a lot of white people don't and that only make it worse on our local blacks who onced a good natured African Americans have been the victims of profiling due to the very actions of black in larger cities.

Yes whites go crazy somtimes and shoot people,but Blacks do too sometimes.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#56 Jun 25, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I had to maul over your comment before I made a responce.
I noticed from your avatar that you live near or around LA. area.
The kind of violence out there is a normal everyday thing out there,and you're used to it.
In my part of the country its not as common on a dayly bases.
So those of us who are simple folks like my grand parents are afraid and scared that 'Big city black people' are coming to get them.
I've been to larger cities and know of the hatred and violence.
So I get your point,but a lot of white people don't and that only make it worse on our local blacks who onced a good natured African Americans have been the victims of profiling due to the very actions of black in larger cities.
Yes whites go crazy somtimes and shoot people,but Blacks do too sometimes.
Of course blacks do and I didn't say some don't. But big mass murders and serial killings by and large are committed by whites.
Some blacks are in gangs, but so are Mexicans and whites. The Aryan Brotherhood and skinheads are gangs. Blacks are not the only ones that commit crimes. And believe me even in Los Angeles civilized black people that work for a living and pay for the things they want don't want to be victimized by black thugs either. I have never committed a crime, never been arrested. I have a son that has never been in trouble and I have been told by his teachers that enjoy having him as a student.

I don't understand why your grand parents think that blacks are coming to get them, I'm pretty sure they grew up in an era where blacks were the ones in fear of whites in pick up trucks coming to get them. Burn their house down, their churches, afraid for their
sons.

I just find it odd that people forget how blacks lived in fear of whites too not too long ago. There is nothing worse than a racist WM and that includes the fact that they often got away with the mayhem they inflicted on minorities.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#57 Jun 25, 2013
And believe me I have no problem with normal civilized white people. I can get along with anyone, I do have a problem with hateful people of any race. I can even have a civil conversation with someone I disagree with.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#58 Jun 25, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
And believe me I have no problem with normal civilized white people. I can get along with anyone, I do have a problem with hateful people of any race. I can even have a civil conversation with someone I disagree with.
Well said.

I think I'll lay off making wise cracks at African Americans for awhile.

The real threat are those dammed drunken red headed Irish micks!

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#59 Jun 25, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Well said.
I think I'll lay off making wise cracks at African Americans for awhile.
The real threat are those dammed drunken red headed Irish micks!
LOL, I appreciate that!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#60 Jun 28, 2013
In a frenzy to protect themselves, many black males today find themselves stockpiling various types of weapons, most of which are guns. Statistics have shown however, that those guns and ammunition will more likely be used against their own fellow brethren, rather than the objects of their apparent envy.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#61 Jun 28, 2013
Most of them don't know how guns work anyway.

They wear them as 'bling' as they refure to it in the hood. Or so I'm told.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min johnplustwomore 120,641
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,232,954
Blacks, Use of whiteys english language weakens... 15 min Tme 12
Why CIA tries to replace "track record" with "... 20 min Nikki 17
Why do White people smell so different? (Aug '08) 25 min Spotted Girl 433
All women prefer white men 27 min Sadbuttrue 4,659
Why are so many attractive BW Rejecting BM on d... 29 min Sadbuttrue 1
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 41 min trollslayer 378
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 6 hr jimp 106
why do white people hate other races so much 7 hr siftvanilla 399