Why can't people just fall in love instead of focusing on RACE?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Love is Love

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Unfortunately, the United States has always had racist, color driven racial stratification, so it is hard for some people, if they find themselves in love with a member of their oppressor's race.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Juicyy Lipps wrote:
Love is Love
calm down carmi'.but a better question is why cant people like another race without hating and disrespecting their own and refuse to see the negatives in the group they like and lie for them.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Race does not matter to me as long as he is cute. The guy must be a man and treat me right.
Bill

Merrimack, NH

#7 Feb 25, 2013
I'm a white dude - I was with a black girl for almost 4 years (almost 5 if you count on and off time).

It ended badly but she was fantastic, especially in hindsight (apart from the way it ended.) She was smart and friggin' great looking. She was obsessed with her hair (way more than White and Asian girls I've been with, maybe that was she gave it more maintenance, who knows), but to be honest I liked it better when it was natural and short, she only had it that way very seldom. I have no idea why she wouldn't keep it that way, because it looked great on her, but whatever. It was the 2nd longest relationship I've been in with any girl of any race.

Most people who carry on and on about "My Race X" should never date "Race Y" would never even be looked at by either race.

When you fall in love with someone the color of their skin does not matter, and shit like is spewed on this forum is just ridiculous background noise. The people here are insane.

“Home is Where the Heart is”

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Why can't people just fall in love instead of focusing on RACE?

* Because of a lot of historical connections with race and "love"..that people have yet to heal from (if ever)..
Bill

Merrimack, NH

#10 Feb 26, 2013
White Pride Is Not Racism wrote:
Race is more than skin colour!! If the ONLY difference in the races is skin colour, then why do Asians have almond eyes, why do Blacks have wide noses and nappy hair, why are Blacks usually better runners, why do Whites have different coloured hair, howcome DNA tests can determine your racial origin...if race is just skin colour?
All this talk about race doesn't matter in the media and in society, is what's brainwashing naive, impressionable people from an early age. We are taught race mixing and MultiCULTuralism is acceptable and cool, and now look what's happening to ONLY White nations! White people are going extinct! We are only 8 to 11% of the worlds population, as opposed to 35% in 1900!
White people need to wake up! Here's a short video of how the media promotes MultiCULT uralism (aka White GeNOcide). Naive and impressionable people see this and feel that because it is said to be a good thing then it must be. The media is the perfect brainwashing tool because, everyone is exposed to it and we grow up with it.
Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, White countries for everyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Have you even ever been in a long-time relationship?? So, now in your mind take her and pelt her with that nonsense you just posted. Imagine if she didn't match up with someone else's "ideal." So, now how much does that matter to you? If you said anything other than “It doesn’t matter at all” then you are a liar, or you’ve never been there. Honestly, who are you to say who should be with whom? You're just a nutty racist, that's all. An ill-educated narcissist – a hateful peddler of fantasy.

All that pseudo-scientific nonsense is absolutely irrelevant when you fall in love with someone who doesn't match "your race," but they match YOU perfectly.

You obviously have never been there and can't relate. I can tell you though, when it happens - people like you do not matter anymore. The crap people like you spew, it becomes comedy – something you laugh about together in private.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11 Feb 26, 2013
...like black women focus on men's height...
Bill

Merrimack, NH

#13 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
God created a White woman for a White man, a Black woman for a Black man, an Asian Woman for an Asian man, a Native American woman for a Native American man.
Well then, God did not know what he was doing, I'm living proof.

I was with a "black" girl for a very long time, and it was great.

If I meet another black girl that's on my wavelength, I'll be with her too. Black, white, asian - I don't care.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

You are a weirdo.

“.”

Level 6

Since: Feb 10

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Race is more than skin colour!! If the ONLY difference in the races is skin colour, then why do Asians have almond eyes, why do Blacks have wide noses and nappy hair, why are Blacks usually better runners, why do Whites have different coloured hair, howcome DNA tests can determine your racial origin...if race is just skin colour?
All this talk about race doesn't matter in the media and in society, is what's brainwashing naive, impressionable people from an early age. We are taught race mixing and MultiCULTuralism is acceptable and cool, and now look what's happening to ONLY White nations! White people are going extinct! We are only 8 to 11% of the worlds population, as opposed to 35% in 1900!
White people need to wake up! Here's a short video of how the media promotes MultiCULT uralism (aka White GeNOcide). Naive and impressionable people see this and feel that because it is said to be a good thing then it must be. The media is the perfect brainwashing tool because, everyone is exposed to it and we grow up with it.
Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, White countries for everyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Don't know if you’re really from Australia but everyone knows Australia does not belong to white people, it originally BELONGED to the Aboriginals so YES they do have the right to promote multiculturalism just like in the US. Get over it.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Depends.. When the desire is to mantain.. The features of a dieing race.. Aka the mochicans..

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Feb 26, 2013
I just feel that love is love color gender back ground religion should not matter and people should be able to be free I disagree that white woman is for white man, and black woman is for black man it seem like some of you guys on this post is close minded and basically just afraid too take a risk and date out your race I have dated black guys white guys hispanic guys asian guys an all of them were great guys <3
Like It Is

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Feb 27, 2013
An ideal world would be great. Let's keep trying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question for any African brothers or sisters 1 min bantu 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min red and right 1,224,927
...why maybe Islam should be banned in America 4 min ABM1977 4
We need another million man march 5 min Jax 45
NYPD Officer in induced coma after being shot 6 min Broken Synthesis 29
Asian Women for Sale (Sep '13) 8 min Broken Synthesis 25
Question for Black women (only BW please) 9 min Okkay 3
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 37 min Undisputed Facts 118,674
Efficiently and humanely shipping blacks back t... 38 min Have a nice day 24
Why do I hate white people so much? 1 hr Labor 186
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Gmoney 33,193
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,246
More from around the web