Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

The moon is in Libra the scales. There is a star named "the price of the conflict" in libra. One should always consider the price of the conflict before taking it on. After Libra(peace),comes war(scorpio). Balance is everything.

"He who relies solely on warlike measures shall be exterminated; he who relies solely on peaceful measures shall perish."-Sunt Tzu(art of war)

Libra governs the 7th house,the house that indicates the overcoming of enemies or being defeated by them. Now, when does a person have enemies? Only a person who has something which others do not, or, when somebody desires to attain something which others too are aiming, does one create and have enemies.only materialistic things/worldly things attract enemies.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

"You can be sure of succeeding in your attacks if you only attack places which are undefended.
You can ensure the safety of your defense if you only hold positions that cannot be attacked."--Sun Tzu(Art of war)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"In times of danger don't freeze time to be a g
Follow my lead I supply everything you need
An ounce of game and the training to make a g"-Tupac(R.I.P)
Cap Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Mars in capricorn would be described as "controlled force.” He has no problem in creating a clear cut plan of attack when it comes to approaching the personal mountain he needs to climb. Mahummad Ali use of the rope-a-dope technique is definitely Capricorn energy: Patient, wise, and knows when to strike. I can relate to how ruthless our government,and others around the world are in maintaing power.

Negative Capricorn is always attempting to use the resources in his or her environment for purely personal advantages and stepping on people along the way to the mountain top is just “collateral damage.”

"Energy may be likened to the bending of a crossbow; decision, to the releasing of a trigger.(energy and the force is stored up in the bent cross-bow until released by the finger on the trigger)--Sun Tzu(Art of war)
Cap Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Tupac himself read the book on the "ARt of war" and Machaveli the prince.
Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I sued an "Art of War" tactic against a vicious bully. He had over 20 people that hated him, including me. I never took and bs from him and when I attacked anonymously, he knew that I did it. I started to think, he's got other people that hate him so I started to attack him using the profile of others. When he tried to figure out who attacked him on the sly, he had over 20 different people to choose from instead of one! I kept choosing different profiles and styles of attack, it drove him crazy and the bully left people the f*ck alone!
Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Typo--> used, not "sued." Corrected to the righteous power of the Universal Creator, Amen Ra!

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Skiff Azlaan wrote:
I sued an "Art of War" tactic against a vicious bully. He had over 20 people that hated him, including me. I never took and bs from him and when I attacked anonymously, he knew that I did it. I started to think, he's got other people that hate him so I started to attack him using the profile of others. When he tried to figure out who attacked him on the sly, he had over 20 different people to choose from instead of one! I kept choosing different profiles and styles of attack, it drove him crazy and the bully left people the f*ck alone!
lol.Thats how a small country like vietnam gave the u.s fits with thier guerilla war tactics. As for that poster you talk about,Pac learned the hard way(unless he really faked his death):

"He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes"-Buddah

" i Woke up with 50 enemies plotten my death
all 50 seein' visions of me shot in the chest
Couldn't rest, nah nicca I was stressed
had me creepin 'round corners, homie sleepin in my vest"-(R.I.P Tupac)

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

The moon is in scorpio,which is ruled by mars. Scorpio is the fearless warrior. The moon is debilated/weakest in scorpio. Usually lots of tensions and conflict during this moon phase. People tend to erupt with hidden feelings they've kept held in. Scorpios like other water signs are good at feeling out your weaknesses and exploiting them.

"Water shapes its course according to the nature of the ground over which it flows; the soldier works out his victory in relation to the foe whom he is facing.
Therefore, just as water retains no constant shape, so in warfare there are no constant conditions."Sun Tzu-Art of war

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

My mars in capricorn is also in the 8th house(scorpios house),which is a natural placement for Secret service/CIA careers.

One tactic scorpios often use,is they like to pick fights with you(only if they care about you) to get you to show your "true face",that way they can prod deep into your mind,and see what gets you roused and find out your weak spot.

"Rouse him, and learn the principle of his activity or inactivity.Force him to reveal himself, so as to find out his vulnerable spots."--Sunt Tzu

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Obama like all other politicians,have taken a page from Machiaveli "The Prince" on how to rule over the sheep.

Machiavelli in chapter 18 says that:

"the prince should know how to be deceitful when it suits his purpose. When the prince needs to be deceitful, though, he must not appear that way. Indeed he must always exhibit five virtues in particular: mercy, honesty, humaneness, uprightness, and religiousnes".

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Skiff Azlaan wrote:
Typo--> used, not "sued." Corrected to the righteous power of the Universal Creator, Amen Ra!
what universal creator?
Here's another lesson in war. Religion has always been used by pharaohs/kings/rulers to get the sheep to be submissive to them. The rulers understand they are the Gods:

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”--Sun Tzu, The Art of War

"It should never be forgotten that the power of the priest rests solely on the credence of the people. The people cry out for a savior, for certainty of heaven, for an exemption from the terrors of hell. Hence Priestcraft can neither do without hell nor purgatory. Take away both, or either, and its power is gone. M. F. Cusack (The Black Pope: A History of the Jesuits

"a kingdom that has once been destroyed can never come again into being; nor can the dead ever be brought back to life.”-- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Cap Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt"(strike quickly)-Sun Tzu(Art of war)

“Gods operate on the spiritual”

Since: Jul 09

devils operate on the physical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Cap Black wrote:
"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt"(strike quickly)-Sun Tzu(Art of war)
I'm not good at plotting and playing mind games. I wish I was tho, I think I'm too emotional.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Mars is the ruler of both Aries and scorpio. Aries in general are blessed with courage,sometimes to the point of wrecklessness.My venus and jupiter(gifts/how i recieve good luck)are in Aries. My moons south node(recent past life)also in Aries. But courage alone is only one aspect. You can have all the courage to fight Mike Tyson but if you cant fight,you'll get knocked out.
This is why mars is exalted in capricorn,where mars has the general(Capricorn)directing it. You can use someones courage/bravery against them. Much like when i played basketball,we would exploit a team that likes to trap and full court press you(which leaves many holes in the defense)with certain plays designed to attack those holes. Now we're on the other end with 2 or 3 on 1 fast break about to dunk on whatever sitting duck was left back there, because they left thier back court empty sending all those bodies up front(gambling,hoping for a turnover with the pressure they send).

"Bravery without forethought,causes a man to fight blindly and desperately like a mad bull. Such an opponent must not be encountered with brute force, but may be lured into an ambush and slain."--Sun Tzu(Art of war)
Cap Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Operation "shock and awe" when G. Bush went in Iraq was timed when mars was retrogrrade at the scorpion tail. They don't strike without planning.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

In Machavieli "The Prince",it speaks about how the king/president should be like a lion and fox.
Describe how a prince should be like a lion and like a fox. Lists the advantages and disadvantages of being like a lion and a fox. Lists five important qualities a prince must work hard at(mercy, honesty, humaneness, uprightness, and religiousnes"). Just like the Pharaoh(God)in egypt was depicted holding one staff to guid the obedient sheep,andholding the rod to punish the "disobedient" sheep. King David(Thutmosis III) said "thy Rod and thy staff they comfort me"-Psalms

"In battle, there are not more than two methods of attack - the direct and the indirect; yet these two in combination give rise to an endless series of maneuvers.The direct and the indirect lead on to each other in turn. It is like moving in a circle - you never come to an end.-sun Tzu(Art of war,chapter on "Manuevers")

Machiavelli supposed, the ruler needs to acquire a good reputation while actually doing whatever wrong seems necessary in the circumstances.(Prince 18) Thus, rulers must seem to be generous while spending their money wisely, appear to be compassionate while ruling their armies cruelly, and act with great cunning while cultivating a reputation for integrity.

"my father was a definatly a very eccentric person
and as a boy,i was too young to understand why he constantly spoke about how and why wars began
especially when we lived in the most peacefull place in the world"

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

My moon(bloodline/instincts)sign is in King Leo

This why our country is always "helping"(secretly destroying)its smaller "friends" such as Haiti,Dom republic etc

"Keep your weak and powerless friends secure and protected. They will then come to you for help.
You should not weaken yourself, especially by helping other to become more powerful."--Mackiaveli the Prince

"Countries with one prince(president like ours) and servants are difficult to take over. Everyone is supporting the prince - they can not help you in your takeover. Servants do not have the people following them, so if you corrupt them, they can not help you."--Mackievali the prince

"People should be treated well or be crushed. If you injure someone only lightly they can still take revenge, if you crush them they can not revenge"--Mackiaveli the Prince.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Some believe 2Pac was murdered for revealing the art of war to you the sheep.
The art of wais only for the Elite.

"ill probobly be murdered for the shyt that i said
i bring the real
i be a legend
breathing or Dead"--R.I.P(Tupac)

"A prince(king) should constantly be busy studying the art of warfare. This art belongs to princes ONLY.
Knowing the art of war enables you to rise from a citizen to being a prince. Not knowing this art causes princes to become private citizens.

A prince should always have the art of war in his mind. In times of peace he should study the art of war and frequently hold military exercises"--Machiaveli "The Prince"

chapter 18 says--"A prince must know and understand when to act like a man and like a beast, as circumstances require both - just one is not enough.

Lions cannot defend themselves against traps, and foxes cannot defend themselves against wolves. You have to be like a fox to see the traps, and like a lion to terrify the wolves. If all people were always totally trustworthy you only had to be like a lion. In reality you have to be like a cunning fox at times. Princes that are cunning and strong as appropriate always succeed better as princes that are only as lions."

"The art of war is of vital importance to the State.
Now the general is the bulwark(defense wall) of the State; if the bulwark is complete at all points; the State will be strong; if the bulwark is defective, the State will be weak. "-Sun Tzu Art of War
Cap Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Mars is the planet of war,and governs military. Mars is exalted at 27 degrees in Capricorn(where mine is). Mars in capricorn is best described in the Art of War text:

"Energy may be likened to the bending of a crossbow; decision, to the releasing of a trigger.(energy and the force stored up in the bent cross-bow until released by the finger on the trigger)--Sun Tzu(Art of war)

Mars the planet of war is strong (the technical term is exalted)in the sign of business, discipline, and status(Capricorn). His “go for it” energy has a focus. And you know how powerful focused energy can be. This is the young warrior (Mars) who has matured into a seasoned general (Capricorn). Unlike Scorpio’s obsessive, emotionally driven focus, Mars in Capricorn is about business first, passion second.

Mars is the Young Yang energy(male energy) that is young, vigorous, and active. Mars is the snake that rises up and down the spine or the trunk of the tree of knowledge.

Mars the planet of war is strong (the technical term is exalted)in the sign of business, discipline, and status(Capricorn). His “go for it” energy has a focus. And you know how powerful focused energy can be. This is the young warrior (Mars) who has matured into a seasoned general (Capricorn). Unlike Scorpio’s obsessive, emotionally driven focus, Mars in Capricorn is about business first, passion second.
Cap Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

The government(u.s military)understands the science of nature, also time their wars based on planetary positions. Im sure Hariet Tubman understood to make moves when the moon is void of coarse(transiting from one sign to the next). As during that phase,the chances of anything happening to you are decreased. The romans military campaigns usually began in the spring,or March,named after "Mars",the planet of war. It has been shown in the Dos pilas staircase that the maya were timing some of their wars based upon geometric and stationary points of Venus and Jupiter.

"Given a knowledge of three things--the affairs of men, the seasons of heaven(planetary influinces) and the natural advantages of earth(knowledge of ley lines/electromagnetic grids on earth)--, victory will invariably crown your battles."-Sun Tzu(Art of war)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

332 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min PDUPONT 1,081,672
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 4 min Gargantos 123
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 16 min Ash 267
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 26 min bannedagain3 9,518
White women that love black men are the cream o... 32 min Exterminate Ruskies 1
Whites are ugly hook nosed chimps 33 min Exterminate Ruskies 7
are indians black? (Nov '13) 42 min YOURindianBRO 141
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 44 min cmd6241983 6,214
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 1 hr Aussie Bob 565
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 hr Gargantos 78,316
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••